Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded (78218 Views)

An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Deicide: 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
After they would be asking why we keep on electing bad leaders
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by doggedfighter(f): 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
You need to see this, customers have lined up outside now, but the line thick pass anything grin intact people pushing eachother forth and back, screaming,don't match me now,shift jor,move now etc chai God help us oh cry

You are a comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Avalancheman: 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
Shezkid01:
NCDC will record more than
5,000 cases in the next 2weeks

But there will be fewer deaths... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
Bankers and essential workers shud be allowed to move ahead of the curfew time.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by intruder15(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
Gtbank Ogba, opposite WAEC office is currently overcrowded.Many Customers have been waiting to carry out transactions since 7am,some even before. All the ATM are not currently dispensing.

Also major GTB around Ogba and Ifako and Fagba are not opened. Customers have to come from Fagba to this branch in Ogba, yet nobody is being attended to now.

The security men initially gave numbers to customers who want to enter the bank hall but when more people came,the numbers were disregarded because many were in the rush and don't want to wait in line.

Corona virus could easily spread in such scenario as this though almost everyone has face mask on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnE_TYoOn8

Be honest. What did u go to the bank to do this morning? I wonder why most people go to the branch when the bank has established means which will mitigate physical contact. E.g deposit and withdrawals at the ATM.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Antichristus: 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
A wise Zulu man once said;
uma unegciwane ungahlangani nendlu, indlala izokuhlangana

The suitor blowing grammar at his in-laws must engage in prompt translation. Please translate.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
tompat86:
Another weeks of lockdown loading

Probably... And, the fruitless cycle continues!!!
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by columbus007(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Very good
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Halexgos3(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
Chai, see money
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Vince77(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
I didn't expect anything less today. How do you want them to distance themselves? Where is the space to even practice it?
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On May 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
We can't imagine such

Best to imagine o...... wink
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by IamRotimi: 12:14pm On May 04, 2020
Corona Virus will be like:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by doggedfighter(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Some like the boy in this picture below do not even wear face masks.

We go hear am soon
And he's even the one talking cho cho choo there disturbing people with face mask with his saliva. See his mouth
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by mzhazel(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2020
Face masks give people a false sense of protection. They don't realize that for it to be effective, social distancing is a must too.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
How much dey involved here o
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Seun(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
kabe1:

With so many banking channels currently available to the customer in Nigeria's financial sector, why do so many Nigerians still need to visit physical banking halls?
To get new ATM cards. Some of their cards may have expired or been stolen. By the way, there are crowds at ATM machines too. It is necessary for security officers to manage the queues and ensure that people wear masks. Even if 90% of the customers want to take precautions, the unruly 10% will mess everything up.

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by MansoryMX(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the harbinger of bad news, but this virus will continue to spread unabated until a cure or vaccine is found.

If you don't really have any pressing reasons to go out, please stay at home.

Same thing I have been saying for the past two months sef, everyone needs be careful because once you catch am ur life will never remain the same.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Mizwisdom(f): 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
Thank God for freedom, now I can get back to handling my business. Thank you Lord!
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by kemijohnson(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
Guaranty Trust Bank is an irresponsible institution. They seldom reply customer service emails. Restrict accounts without reason, complicate their help-service phone lines - the majority of customers who call those lines arent there for self service, checking of balance or making transfers.
That route is majorly accessed for activities requiring speed example, reporting fraud, blocking cards or some other reason why a customer cannot use his account. Of what use is that when theres an unending delay while waiting to speak to a representative. They rarely even call back if there is a disconnect. Yet they scream e-banking!
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by bolousadex: 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
When will people learn that all banks offer thesame service? why use GTB which already has 30m + customers while some banks have just under 2m.I have been to my bank this morning, filled a complaint form on a transaction that happened during the lockdown. resolved as I have just been credited. All within 5 minutes. I don't use the popular banks. They r a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by zikter(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
kabe1:

With so many banking channels currently available to the customer in Nigeria's financial sector, why do so many Nigerians still need to visit physical banking halls?
This is what baffles me. Are they going there to collect money or deposit or what exactly?. I can't remember when last I step my feet in a banking hall. Everyone one with their own. This same people will be shouting Jonathan this Buhari that, while they cannot maintain discipline in a simple way.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Gkemz: 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Nothing is easy in this country. Even to withdraw or deposit your money you have to struggle for it.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by We4all: 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Infinity988:
Na social interacting be this

As for the lady in cream top and denim jeans trouser in the first picture, she gat my kind of booty wey I like to dey chop.

You have a bad taste.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Weblord2000(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
We should expect 200 new confirmed cases 160 - lagos, 40 - the remaining states.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by PharmD911: 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Shezkid01:
NCDC will record more than
5,000 cases in the next 2weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
no issue here most of them have nose mask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by kayjay69(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
You think 85% of Lagosians roaming the streets on any given day have anything important to do with their lives or anywhere important to be?

Grace001:
Some people are there because of their 3k the bank has refuse to reverse. Why not stay at home if you don’t have any important things to do out there.

Some are there for less important transaction
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Rheminix(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Some like the boy in this picture below do not even wear face masks.

We go hear am soon
kai! chai !

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by PrincessB1(f): 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
No social distancing and some of them are not wearing face mask.

Why are we like this
Why?

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the harbinger of bad news, but this virus will continue to spread unabated until a cure or vaccine is found.

If you don't really have any pressing reasons to go out, please stay at home.

Simple as that!!!
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Ejenavi18(f): 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
Same is happening right now at the banks in my area. Everywhere is crowded with people, I had to ask what was happening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.