Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded (78207 Views)

An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
maasoap:

You're correct. Otherwise, what are they looking for inside the banking hall?

If the government had distributed its so called parle-thief a lot of these customers would stay at home.

iya ibeji who sells akara does not use POS.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by CeCeEkol(f): 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
Funny enough many will get life partners here, crowd is damn much.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by sureinfo: 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
hmmm, everybody wan collect him money, nobody wan hear story
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by tciro: 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
Hmm that true it all falls on security. God help us all

YINKS89:
they can't do extra hours coz of curfew... Moreover it would be dangerous ones the time passes 5pm .. hunger is still in town remember and people can get robbed just by those guys knowing you went to bank
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by afroxyz: 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
isthatso:

I suggest you read what you just wrote over again. Maybe by the time you read it the 100th time you will spot how you just killed your own argument.

Every time you post you dig yourself into a bigger hole. You should have quit when it was pointed out to you that Sweden’s model has failed. Even the Swedes have admitted as much!!!

https://time.com/5817412/sweden-coronavirus/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2020/04/30/trump-says-sweden-paying-heavily-for-failure-to-lock-down-as-deaths-toll-rise-over-2500/

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/04/30/swed-a30.html

You don win grin
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Seun(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
mzhazel:
I don't oppose safety tools. All I'm saying is for people not to use one safety tool while ignoring other safety measures.
In reality, there are very few people who stop following other safety measures after they start wearing face-masks. If you see someone with a face-mask ignoring other safety measures, I can assure you that the person was not following the other safety measures before he/she started to wear the mask. So it is not the face-mask that makes people careless. It is very important to put face-masks on careless people so that the rest of us will be protected from them.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by olusma23(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Seun:

Most of them are there to apply for new ATM cards or to collect the cards they previously applied for. ATM cards can be stolen and do expire.

#Fact

Wow! I'm so excited to get this warmly kind response from Mr Seun himself.

You really made my day... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by smatme(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
Is that not GTB?
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Sani29(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
They thought it's by putting on face mask...May God help us all.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by mandate12: 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
kelvinginzie:

Yes sir you are right.
Pls sir help my life
Pls sir.

Hahaha... This is the height of fuckery!
Pls don't say this next time.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by HonourableUche(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2020
Omo see social distancing it's well oh

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by themanderon: 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
E don happen......
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Culin(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2020
Oh my God, this was the case too in GTB Bauchi branch. I wasn't able to do what took me there.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by freeman67: 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
Even when the bank opened about 24 branches for Lagos? Hmmm they opened only 4 branches for Abuja and Nassarawa State.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by fattprince(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:
No need to tell government that tbey have failed anymore.. They are now aware...they are I.the same game with poor now.. Poor man ready to die because of food that virus.

Let me see how those politicians will survive this
How is C. Ronaldo now? Hope he is still corona negative
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by obembet(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2020
fattprince:

How is C. Ronaldo now? Hope he is still corona negative

Yes
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by fattprince(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:

Yes
Let me dm now. Never thought a football fan could be as pretty as you are. Do you play too?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by uchrikk(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
GTBank caused this problem. If they had answered customer care calls/emails/whatsapp chats and solved one or two problems during the lockdown, they wouldn't be having crowds today. That bank is gradually retrogressing back to what obtained in 1970s. They have mobile apps, yet they block most customers from making use of them, for reasons that ate best known to them. Besides, you can't use another bank ATM to make fund transfers as their customer unless you use their ATM. These among several other reasons are why the place is crowded.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by pompeiimagnus: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to be the harbinger of bad news, but this virus will continue to spread unabated until a cure or vaccine is found.

If you don't really have any pressing reasons to go out, please stay at home.

Cash is king in Naija, so I'm not surprised to see that crowd. If banks could devise a plan of distributing POS to small businesses at affordable rates. That would be a great start, so people wouldn't need to always carry cash, maybe except for church offeringssmiley
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by obembet(f): 12:47am On May 05, 2020
fattprince:

Let me dm now. Never thought a football fan could be as pretty as you are. Do you play too?

Sometimes
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Infinity988(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2020
cybriz82:

Psycho look very well that woman dn reach to born u 3x..

I laugh in Japanese
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Infinity988(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
cybriz82:

Psycho look very well that woman dn reach to born u 3x..

I laugh in Japanese
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by rimijoshua(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2020
please lockdown Nigeria again. Buhari...
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Greatzeus(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2020
Yewandequeen:
That 3k might be their last dime. What will you have them do than go complain about it? All fingers are not equal you know?

Many don't know about the use of banks social media handle for debit resolution or email. In addition, many don't have Android phone to browse internet with, and some that have the Android don't even have data.

I for one never visit bank for debit issue, I always use banks Twitter handle or emails except if I want to pay in cash or get new atm card.
Very apt,well said

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by fattprince(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
obembet:

Sometimes
okay. Can I pm you? Just want to be friends since you've given up on love. wink wink
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by fattprince(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
CeCeEkol:
Funny enough many will get life partners here, crowd is damn much.
You need a life partner or romantic love. Don't deny it. It's already in your subconscious.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by obembet(f): 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
fattprince:

okay. Can I pm you? Just want to be friends since you've given up on love. wink wink

Nope, I.have someone here that am watching.. And he's watching me too
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by fattprince(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
obembet:

Nope, I.have someone here that am watching.. And he's watching me too
Okay, I already decipher with the way you were dodging the question before. But it's fine. I wish you both the best.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by nurain150(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
Seun:
In reality, there are very few people who stop following other safety measures after they start wearing face-masks. If you see someone with a face-mask ignoring other safety measures, I can assure you that the person was not following the other safety measures before he/she started to wear the mask. So it is not the face-mask that makes people careless. It is very important to put face-masks on careless people so that the rest of us will be protected from them.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2020
foreshore:

For your village abi

Can you stop doing like a fool
Nigeria doesn’t have enough testing kit
Just this week alone we have more than 1k cases

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2020
magzey:

Always pray for the best to yourself and country you have nothing to lose. undecided

Religion will kill people in this country
If we have millions of testing kits in Nigeria we’ll have more than the 3k active ceases rn
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
Afamsi:
and you will be the fest case
And I’m yet to be and I won’t be
So shall it be with you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.