Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded (78232 Views)

An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2020
BlueAir:
If ull not like to be one of the 5000, just pray silently to God for deliverance or forgiveness.so negative and pessimistic a thought

Anyway theres nothing those ones want to do that they cant do by phone or by paga
Seems like you’re mad.. forgiveness for people who doesn’t practice social distancing or what
This religion issue will not drain your brain
.. Mumu boy
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2020
PharmD911:

This is getting boring already, you guys said this when we had our first index case that it will get worst and it didnt. here you're again with your fake fantasy
Fight with ncdc
Ncdc doesn’t have many test kit.. and this number are not correct

Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2020
Keepem:
You and your loved ones will be among.
Yet to be and won’t be
You’re just a stupid man.. with 3,912 active cases
Go and fight with Ncdc bcuz I said what I see
More than 6k active cases in the north alone
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Shezkid01(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

And ur faamili will be among..

Say amen to that
Please go back to school
So hard for you to spell family
And your parent are looking after you
In few days time you and your entire generation will be among the people Ncdc will test for covid19 positive
Olofo
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by BlueAir: 2:20pm On May 09, 2020
I mumu but I see I no mumu reach u.go back and read again.polytechnic graduate
Shezkid01:

Seems like you’re mad.. forgiveness for people who doesn’t practice social distancing or what
This religion issue will not drain your brain
.. Mumu boy
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by BlueAir: 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
Now that it and reached 5k qnd going to the 6k u requested by mouth,I hope your life is now better.idiott of the year
Shezkid01:

Yet to be and won’t be
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Afamsi: 2:33pm On May 09, 2020
Shezkid01:

And I’m yet to be and I won’t be
So shall it be with you and your family
Your prayer will still befall you and your family.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
Shezkid01:

Yet to be and won’t be
more reason i said you and your loved ones would be among. Don't quote me wrong, young man.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by CeCeEkol(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2020
fattprince:

You need a life partner or romantic love. Don't deny it. It's already in your subconscious.
Hmmmm, thats what came to my mind when i saw that large crowd, nothing else o.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by fattprince(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2020
CeCeEkol:
Hmmmm, thats what came to my mind when i saw that large crowd, nothing else o.
How about we start from somewhere?
By somewhere I mean friendship of course. Just want to give you benefit of doubt. I don't really like making female friends.
Re: Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded by CeCeEkol(f): 10:20am On May 18, 2020
fattprince:

How about we start from somewhere?
By somewhere I mean friendship of course. Just want to give you benefit of doubt. I don't really like making female friends.
LOL... very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.