Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Friendship Experience With A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friendship Experience With A Girl (3731 Views)

This lady in my compound want my friendship on Whatsapp only / I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Friendship Experience With A Girl by OkpanachiMax: 6:53pm On May 04, 2020
missimelda01:
grin grin grin
Say something pls smiley
Did I do anything wrong?
Re: My Friendship Experience With A Girl by callmeRichie(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=OkpanachiMax post=89169970]

Lol, I can relate. She was expecting much from you and she got friend-zoned in the end, so she's kind of disappointed.

Lol It's nothing much, it happens. At least they will have a feel of how it looks to be rejected and played as they do to guys too.

She will come back to you though, just tell her you value your relationship with her that you don't wanna meddle it up with any emotional trauma.

If she wanna stay been friends then, she will. If not don't force it!!

Peradventure you like her too, don't play her bro, I 8 that shit!

Goodluck...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friendship Experience With A Girl by OkpanachiMax: 8:03pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89186267][/quote]
Nice one bro
Thanks for your time
I reconciled with her, but we couldn't get back as we once were so I moved on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. / Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / What Is It With Portharcourt Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.