Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. (3723 Views)

Guys Try This With A Lady To See Her Reaction / Guys Try To Be Straight Forward! / Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nazgul: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Step 1...Send your girlfriend a WhatsApp message wishing her a merry Christmas requesting for Christmas money.

Step 2... Screenshot her reply and post here, let's see what you're dating.

This should be fun. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Emmy909: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Op u should start !!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Una still dey date Nigerian girls

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nazgul: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emmy909:
Op u should start !!
I'm single and not in any relationship.
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by felong(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Egungu be careful na express you de go. No Nigerian girl would give you a dime for any kind of celebration but would expect billions from you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nonexisting1: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
See as you just wan start trouble. Feminist wannabes we have here will soon descend on you. They have this special hatred for sensible people and issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't see any guy posting anything here cos Nigerian girls are leeches.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Kreddy: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nazgul:
Step 1...Send your girlfriend a WhatsApp message wishing her a merry Christmas requesting for Christmas money.

This should be fun. cool

Op na werey you want us to start posting the ss here while you've not posted yours?? lead by example, even if you don't have a fiancee, you've a girl you use to disturb na

1 Like

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Goodmarlian: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
70% of naija guys no get babe dont expect much on this thread bro... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Karleb(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Increase that to 90 percent.

They said 10 percent of the rich guys are dating 90 percent of the girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by christianjoy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by jeromestarks: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Waiting to see replies.
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by PerfectStranger(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Non of my homies here get babe. grin

You come, we fvck, I pay, you move otilo. Dating a Nigerian girl is tantamount to living in bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Streetmovement(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm waiting for the one's that always say they're in a serious relationship that will soon lead to marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Mercury12(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by GoodCane: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na Mumu still dey date Nigerian girls.

Nigeria girls were created to be banged, dump them and move on
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by T0BY(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
E no concern we single guys..

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Seeking for financial assistance from a beggar grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by JoeRizzla(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
So nobody is in a serious relationship again with a nigerian girl lol.
Naija girls should be ashamed of themselves

7 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by blazepascal(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Joshchi19(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nazgul:

This should be fun. cool

Let's start with you na
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Truthsoldier(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
My babe is different Sweet,hot,courteous and oh my gosh

1 Like

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Ballzproblem2: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Truthsoldier:
My babe is different Sweet,hot,courteous and oh my gosh
imaginary babe

2 Likes

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Non of my homies here get babe. grin

You come, we fvck, I pay, you move otilo. Dating a Nigerian girl is tantamount to living in bondage.

Must you pay??

Am not against giving a girl or woman something useful.....but wait.... can't a dick be useful?

1 Like

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by mezico96(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Must you pay??

Am not against giving a girl or woman something useful.....but wait.... can't a dick be useful?

The paying thing is actually for those that doesn't know how to do their work...

1 Like

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
mezico96:

The paying thing is actually for those that doesn't know how to do their work...

Well, it's a matter of acceptance.

If you're not acceptable without money,then you have to drop the DOH.
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by udomma1005(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nazgul:

I'm single and not in any relationship.
If so, don't cook food you're not familiar with or wish to eat!

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nyascobar1414: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Waiting for the real men with their special, different and good vvomen.
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by mytime24(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Una don finally break d table bed

Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Crystalom5: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
mytime24:
Una don finally break d table bed
that guy no break ur waist join de bed ba?
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nazgul: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Truthsoldier:
My babe is different
Sweet,hot,courteous and oh my gosh
Share her reply with the house.
Re: Guys Try This Out With Your Girlfriend. by Nazgul: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm waiting for the one's that always say they're in a serious relationship that will soon lead to marriage grin
I'm surprised sef, so no guy on Nairaland is in any serious relationship. All those guys that usually bore us with threads of how they sponsored their girlfriends from primary school to University, where are they? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / what Will Be Ur Action?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.