Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only (2040 Views)

Pregnant Woman Caught Cheating On Her Husband (18+) / How I Raped My Husband! / Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by oluwafemme129(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2020
My husband and I were having a fight so we were not talking. He was giving me the silent treatment. I also ignored him and we went on like that for three whole day.

After work that day, I returned home and made dinner, we ate together.

He went in to sleep while I stayed to watch my programs.. Later I joined him on bed.

I couldn't sleep I kept turning and tossing I was restless, so I went to drink cold water the returned back to bed.

He was fast asleep already and I was so Hot but we were fighting so I had to suppress my urges.

Early morning I got up to pee and when I returned back he was still sleeping but he had a strong erection. This made me even more Hot and I looked at it for a while and wondered; but this thing is mine nau.. Why am I making shakara?

That's how I slowly took it out and grabbed it in my mouth oo.. Someone that was sleeping suddenly woke up and said "wat are you doing."

I didn't even answer him.

He said stoppppppp.. He said stoooooooooopppppp… I stopped sucking, shifted pants and sat on it jeje. I was still beefing him of course but the
beef did not reach that side please.. I started rolling and whining and flipping and thrusting..

Someone that was mad at me suddenly started moaning.. Baby stop this.. Stopeeeeet.. Stooop ahh stoop… I was just giving him side eye.. That's how
we both came crumbling and collapsing with so much passion..

After that I went to shower and dress up for work.

He said where are you going? I said work of course.. He said do you realise you just used and dumped me?

And that was how we burst out laughing.

We had breakfast and both left for work. then he sent me sweet messages later.

"Baby i want us to fight more often. This our cute little fight was so adorable and you totally knocked me off this morning.. Because you hardly initiate sex.. So keep it up.. Love you and have a nice day… Since I
received this text I've been smiling..

Love is beautiful.. Marriage is wonderful..

May you have the marriage of your dream

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by donbachi(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2020
All dis free will donations.
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by dawnomike(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2020
Hilarious narration... nice one all the same
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by seunlayi(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2020
This is cool sha
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by sirzee1660(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2020
Lolz...I can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by Blessnelly(f): 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
Lol! What a lovely fight
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by Ibechris2: 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Good one.
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by IamDavids: 12:55pm On May 04, 2020
Audio story. Believe this and your fvcked!
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by wallex1983(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
Blessed are the piss makers
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2020
Moral of the story. Women should initiate sex often. E go burst husband brain. But shakara wont let them grin grin
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by Georgeettah: 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
thanks
Re: How I Raped My Husband (18+) Only by ogechchukwu: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
Woooooow this type of woman is every mens wish..

Am loving the make up..

Between them

(1) (Reply)

Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy / Female SHS Student Gives Boy Hot Grind Till He Was “on” (watch Video) / Is This Pure LOVE Or JEALOUSY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.