Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Raped My Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Raped My Husband! (2959 Views)

I Raped Her(pics) / Four Guys Raped My Step-mother / A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Raped My Husband! by LoveUdie: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
My husband and I were having a fight.. So we were not talking.. He was giving me the silent treatment.. I also ignored him and we went on like that for the whole day..

After work that day.. I returned home.. Made dinner and we ate.. He went in to sleep while I stayed to watch my programs.. Later I joined him i n bed.. I couldn't sleep.. I kept turning and tossing.. I was restless.. I went to drink cold water and returned.. He was fast asleep already.. I was so Hot but we were fighting so.. I had to suppress my urges..

Early morning I got up to pee. When I returned he was still sleeping but he had a strong erection. This made me even more Hot.. I looked at it for a while and wondered but this thing is mine nau.. Why am I making shakara.. That's how I slowly took it out and grabbed it in my mouth oo.. Someone that was sleeping suddenly woke up and said wat are you doing.. I didn't even answer him.. He said stoppppppp.. He said stoooooooooopppppp... I stopped sucking, shifted pants and sat on it jeje... I was still beefing him of course but the beef did not reach that side please.. I started rolling and whining and flipping and thrusting..

Someone that was mad at me suddenly started moaning.. Baby stop this.. Stopeeeeet.. Stooop ahh stoop... I was just giving him side eye.. That's how we both came crumbling and collapsing with so much passion..

After that I went to shower and dress up for work.. He said where are you going.. I said work of course.. He said do you realise you just used and dumped me And that was how we burst out laughing..

We had breakfast and both left for work.. Then he sent me sweet messages later.. Baby i want us to fight more often. This our cute little fight was so adorable and you totally knocked me off this morning.. Because you hardly initiate sex.. So keep it up.. Love you and have a nice day... Since I received this text I've been smiling..

Love is beautiful.. Marriage is wonderful..

May you have the marriage of your dream.
Source.... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

9 Likes

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by duro4chang(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is bad now. If na man now people will not take it easy . Well, there is God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
duro4chang:
This is bad now. If na man now people will not take it easy . Well, there is God
That's the thing... Rape is wrong,, no matter the gender...

But in marriages, we can't judge... Unless it's reported...

Funny enough, this is how some people prefer to settle their quarrels...

It depends on the man... If he thinks he was raped and he reports it, this is definitely rape..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by duro4chang(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

It depends on the man... If he thinks he was raped and he reports it, this is definitely rape..
You are right .
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Abduljohn(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is one thing about marriage that women fail to realize, fight or no fight get your husband unaware on emotional treat and that will surely make his day.
I so much like the part he said he wish they fight often, women learn not only you like surprises men also does
We MUV

2 Likes

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
as much as you should quickly reconcile with your spouse after a disagreement and/or make up sex is always extra sweet,,,,,this is bordering rape and a spouse can use that against you (when the castle starts to crumble). the main issue here is to understand when they actually say a jokingly NO or they actually really mean NO

rape is rape!

1 Like

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Dollarremix(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
If na man do dis thing now all dis girls for no allow us hear word oo..
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by FeliciaOja(f): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't understand
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Heychpee: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is a rape case. you should be arrested
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by franklingud(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
"She hardly initiate sex"

Married woman ooo! Wtf with some women shaa!

I go try marry this year by God's grace. Amen
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Kingcalls: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

There is nothing like rape in a marriage... stop believing these woke nonsense that is being spread... it is part of marriage duty
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Franktom247(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Which film be this nice plot by the way #this thread go long

1 Like

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by omonla10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
This story sweet me Sha.. Had to read it for my wife in d bedroom..
Main thing is to marry ur best friend..

1 Like

Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abduljohn:
This is one thing about marriage that women fail to realize, fight or no fight get your husband unaware on emotional treat and that will surely make his day.
I so much like the part he said he wish they fight often, women learn not only you like surprises men also does
We MUV

shattap, idiot....you don turn to marriage counselor.... mumu
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by Godada(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2022

Back then after quarreling with Favor, she comes to bed without panties.

When I slip it in, it slides in deliciously.

The fuçk that night was the shit
Re: How I Raped My Husband! by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Post were I don read 4 Robert Mugabe Facebook page last two weeks..

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Guy That He Has Body Odour? / What Birthday Gift Can I Get For Her With ₦ 3,000 / I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.