Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State (63931 Views)

Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by bluefilm: 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
The way coronavirus will be laughing in Chinese at these africans right now eh...
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by iluvdonjazzy: 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
seunlayi:
I hope this won't be the beginning of the end. I will still blame our govt before blaming our people who ignored the biggest enemy town.

Ftc dedicated to those who believed in genuine social distancing not the hypocritical type.

these are the people wey their head dey house na.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by pawesome(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2020
Empiree:
"living your normal life" is rather selfish and zero regards to others. Citizens must realize your have level of responsibility by practicing social distancing. I am not in support of total lockdown. I believe our should go about doing their business if necessary but with strict observant to the rules.

You can't just packed up like sardines and put blame of the govt again. Govt has eased your condition then you must social distancing and social stadard and stop behaving like animals.

Similar thread like this about Northern people packed up to protest and you so blamed them
is obvious from all the signs that the government have no idea on what to do apart from lockdown..just lockdown and that's all...we can't remain like dis because with or without the lockdown,cases are increasing...
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by onyxo76(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2020
TheSociopath:
You have been on lockdown for more than a month, you didn't die because you cannot go to the bank. So why the rush now? Will you die if you don't go to the bank this week?

A time will come when nobody will tell them to stay at home, they'll decide on their own
most people who were at the bank have expired ATM cards which need renewals, elderly people who don't use apps and mobile banking amongst others. a lot of bank ATM didn't have cash during the lockdown abi the ponmo or banana seller go gree collect transfer from you?
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by WaffenSS(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2020

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by TheSociopath(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2020
onyxo76:
most people who were at the bank have expired ATM cards which need renewals, elderly people who don't use apps and mobile banking amongst others. a lot of bank ATM didn't have cash during the lockdown abi the ponmo or banana seller go gree collect transfer from you?

What if the strict lockdown was still in place? What would they have done? I'm not saying the shouldn't go out, I'm only asking, 'why the rush? '. Na who dey alive dey use ATM oo
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by onyxo76(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2020
TheSociopath:

What if the strict lockdown was still in place? What would they have done? I'm not saying the shouldn't go out, I'm only asking, 'why the rush? '. Na who dey alive dey use ATM oo
you should know our attitude by now na,always rushing to nowhere.besides a lot of people have gotten things on credit from different sellers with a promise to pay once lock down is over. so now those ones no go one hear say you no ger money to settle yourself.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by TheSociopath(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
onyxo76:
you should know our attitude by now na,always rushing to nowhere.besides a lot of people have gotten things on credit from different sellers with a promise to pay once lock down is over. so now those ones no go one hear say you no ger money to settle yourself.

I hope bodies don't start dropping dead
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Bahamas95(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2020
pawesome:
These lockdown won't work in Nigeria at all.mthey should just allow us live our normal lives with these virus
Exactly, it has been in Nigeria since I was born.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Mizwisdom(f): 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
Badonasty:
another lockdown loading

Soinsited by you?
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
Security men are confused.. people shud me few at the bank entrance others shud line up on the road if they must wait.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Amanda4life: 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
EVEN THE SO CALLED EDUCATED BANKERS IN NIGERIA DONT HAVE SENSE PASS MARKET WOMEN IN THE RURAL AREA OF INDIA..

WHY DONT THE BANK OLOPOLOPO HEAD MANAGER S MAKE LINES WHERE CUSTOMER'S SHOULD STAND.

GET GOOD PROTECTIVES FOR THE SECURITY, AND ORIENTIATE THEM ON HOWVTO CORDINATE THE CROWDED ACCORDINGLY WITHOUT CONTRACTING THE DISEASE
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by muhammad4islam: 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
kamikaze87:
It's unfortunate that almost all banks recorded this same issue of overcrowding. Bank's can only do so much but we, as customers, should also help ourselves and maintain some level of decorum. I expect the bank to deal with the errant security guards though. This virus is not a joke

You are on point. On a lighter note ,"if police shoot their gun on the air people will reset their brain". This is why CBN want Nigeria to key into cashless economy and that is why there is POS, agency banking and ATM. Infact CBN direct banks to open cash centers and branches at rural area to Foster financial inclusion.

Well the only thing I can say is if we all adhere to safe measure the rate at which the virus is spreading will decline drastically.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by chyket(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2020
The truth of this ugly development is that the government themselves have a fair share in the agitation for the easing of the lockdown.The essence of a lockdown is to ensure that the initial index cases do not end up in community transmission/spread,but unfortunately before the lockdown could be activated in Nigeria,it has entered the community transmission mode.Nigerians waited for 6 weeks at home and the government was only able to carryout about 12,000 tests and was simultaneously crying about unavailability of test materials.There was so much hopelessness in the system but I am just glad that beyond the display of carelessness by many Nigerians,the fact is that a lot more Nigerians are discerning enough to know that everyone needs to take personal responsibility for their health safety.
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by NaMeAboki: 6:41pm On May 05, 2020
See as all these aboki over crowd Polaris Bank for Lagos; most of them without face mask and cre for social distancing.
Bigots, how market - oya make una insult these ones na abi na only aboki own una dey see!
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by cpmconsultingltd: 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State by Remmythe: 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
pTomz:
Coro be like
Funniest comment in here
Thumbs up man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies / Naira Redesign: ICPC Busts Sterling Bank, Discovers N258m, Makes Arrests / 25 Most Expensive World Currencies In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.