Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA (833 Views)

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by LikeAking: 1:21pm On May 04, 2020
Believe it or not, you must capture your own husband before the end of this year,if you follow these explosive husband hustling strategy.During this remaining forty five minutes (Second half),if you understand, you must be very proactive about getting a husband before its too late oh.You must hunt and capture your husband, since he his not comming.Don't fold your hands and wait for a miracle,go after that man with a holy hunger.

This is  the legal time to chase after men

The strategy is to capture your own husband by fire,by force.Since them know one marry you,then you go marry them."The violent taketh by force"This is not the time for unnecessary forming, this is the time to activate desperate chick mode.Now you must turn the marriage tables around, you have to become a  husband hunter,a toster, manizer etc.

The major reason why you are not married till now is because you have been a very good girl all this while, who good girl help for getting married?.So you must activate the bad girl/bitch mode."Change am for these men,dem dey craze"

"Men loooooove bitches".

"DESPERATE CHICK MODE ACTIVATED"

"BAD GIRL/B**CH MODE ACTIVATED"

bch

Now you are good to go.

Follow the important steps below

The golden rule is:you must have lot's of boy friends/lovers at all times,till you finally find and capture your favorite.Cast a very wide net,you must be a honest player.

Step one:Dress very sexy/modern,make up,make over,take sliming pills,they will make you look younger,look porch, etc,before hunting  the kind of man you desire(Your spec).Once you find any man you desire investigate his martial status sharply.

Step 2:Once you have confirmed he is single it's time to shot your shot/make your move.Majority of Nigerian men are very shy,so you must give them green light first,or greet them,start a good conversation,ask them qiestions etc.(Your instincts will guide you on this one).Don't be shy,or scared at this stage of your life.Na you go dey hunt husband, not the other way round,so use your head.Try to get his attention by all means.

Note: If you give him green light,don't give in to him easily,he will think you are cheap... just form small.

Step 4:Hunt for more men/husband materials, you must have loads of them in your net,its advisable to be in a relationship with at least five men at this stage....Be wise

You have finally agreed to date this guy/guys at this stage, so you have to move to the next steps.

Step 5:Never be sincere,but do it with your head.You must sell your self with honest lies,majority of the single ladies are too truthful to guys.Tell him how loving, faithful,Godly,and domesticated you are,even though you are totally the opposite.Men love this type of women,don't also forget to backup your lies with likewise actions in order to convince them.Don't tell him you are poor or from a very poor family, bombard his head with honest lies at every stage."Men love rich ladies/or ladies from a rich background.Even if your father is very poor,tell him you have rich and powerful uncles,aunts, brother's, friends,associates etc.

Remember you are the hunter you must be the one making most of the call/sms.

You must make him know how you live him."Na you go hustle husband oh,no be God go do a for you"

Step 6:Sex!,sex!!,sex!!!,you have to give your partners lot's of it,but before you go on this very wild adventure you must apply any good potent vagina stimulant that will make your pussy very sweet and more enjoyable.The women of the great Hausa/Fulani tribes of Nigeria have loads of this stimulant,contact them asap for your own.

This is the best time to activate bitch mode.

Let me tell you another secret why the men have been marrying other ladies, and not you."Bring your ear closer",Other girls they suck preeq,"Dem they give Mouth Action"."No Mouth Action no marriage".

Activate your b**ch mode,grab his erected dick and start doing the needful Mouth Action.Suck it,kiss,rub it,give it a hand job,do it with craze.During sex you must give it to him like spider woman.

Step 7:This step is very important, kindly continue reading on

https://naijagoprogress..com/2020/05/single-ladies-above-28-onlythis-perfect.html?m=1

Remember,men love b**ches,give it to them like a bad b**ch.

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by LoySupremo: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
its too raw, b**ch and Co. Every girl's strategy to getting a husband is different. Some are just unlucky. The best thing she can do is to be Open-minded and be honest to herself. She will find a husband

1 Like

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by MedicH: 1:28pm On May 04, 2020
Is the whole essence of being a woman dependent upon getting a husband? What happens after the marriage? This is one reason why most Young women have no drive just useless. As you read these things as a woman just know marriage is not for everybody.

5 Likes

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by Nezero(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
The OP must be an unmarried man

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by LikeAking: 2:11pm On May 04, 2020
LoySupremo:
its too raw, b**ch and Co. Every girl's strategy to getting a husband is different. Some are just unlucky. The best thing she can do is to be Open-minded and be honest to herself. She will find a husband

Noted.

I will sensor my post asap.

1 Like

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by LikeAking: 2:57pm On May 04, 2020
MedicH:
Is the whole essence of being a woman dependent upon getting a husband? What happens after the marriage? This is one reason why most Young women have no drive just useless. As you read these things as a woman just know marriage is not for everybody.

You are very right marriage is not for every body.

But most women want a man,I believe this post will help.

I write with a little little bit of playfulness,read and have fun,pls don't forget to share.

thanks

1 Like

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by LikeAking: 3:00pm On May 04, 2020
LikeAking:

Noted.

I will sensor my post asap.

The major reason why many girl's are unmarried is because they can't play the game."Too much of the good woman/religious attitude "

I'm just trying to help.

2 Likes

Re: HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA by LikeAking: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Nezero:
The OP must be an unmarried man

Hmmm.
Are u a native doc?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Love Broken / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / Lady Breastfeed's Father To Keep Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.