Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man (834 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by MoneyMindset(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2020
A young man has recounted how his ex girlfriend from Benin once threatened to lock him up in a bottle if he tried to breakup with him.
The man took to his social media page, @manlike_sammy to recount how he confronted his ex girlfriend from Benin for flirting with other guys but she told him she loved him regardless and he dared not break up with her or she will lock him in a bottle.
He shared;
I remembered when I was dating this Benin girl back then in the university. I told her I’m not comfortable with the relationship becos of the way she was firting with other guys, before I finished talking she gave me what i called a shout hard slap on my left cheek and went on to say despite her flirting she still loves me and if i dare end the relationship she will lock me inside bottle…
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by incogni2o: 11:20pm On May 22, 2020
Orisirisi

Wonders shall never end.

Shey na mamiwater ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
people using JUJU THREATS/FEAR as a way for you to stay with them, lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by fati2001(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
so Wetin you want make we do now?
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by varnaija(f): 11:22pm On May 22, 2020
One can't eat his cake and have it..

Guys nowadays are too selfish for my licking, they duck anything fuckable and still want us to respect them. Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by AfroKnight: 11:24pm On May 22, 2020
Break her heart. Nothing will happen.

You can’t be dating someone under duress. Break her black heart for her jọọ. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Oluromantic: 11:27pm On May 22, 2020
Then you lock her up inside hot pot with boiling oil and put fire under it. Make sure the hot oil never runs dry. Catch her before she catch you. It's survival of the smartest nw
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 22, 2020
AfroKnight:
Break her heart. Nothing will happen.

You can’t be dating someone under duress. Break her black heart for her jọọ. Thank you.
You don get power to set him free abi? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Galactico4ever(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2020
Too much 9ja movies.Rumour has it that benin babes also "fly out" at night,via broom.If she threatens you like that,tell her you'll smash her private jet(@broom).
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Digableplanets6(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2020
MoneyMindset:
A young man has recounted how his ex girlfriend from Benin once threatened to lock him up in a bottle if he tried to breakup with him.
The man took to his social media page, @manlike_sammy to recount how he confronted his ex girlfriend from Benin for flirting with other guys but she told him she loved him regardless and he dared not break up with her or she will lock him in a bottle.
He shared;
I remembered when I was dating this Benin girl back then in the university. I told her I’m not comfortable with the relationship becos of the way she was firting with other guys, before I finished talking she gave me what i called a shout hard slap on my left cheek and went on to say despite her flirting she still loves me and if i dare end the relationship she will lock me inside bottle…

Fake story
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by AfroKnight: 11:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
You don get power to set him free abi? grin grin grin

Na man. Nothing dey happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
varnaija:
One can't eat his cake and have it..

Guys nowadays are too selfish for my licking, they duck anything fuckable and still want us to respect them. Smh

- licking of what exactly?!?

- so you mean, if a man sleeps with you, he cant dump you and must be with your forever (whether you have a great r/ship or not, whether he beats the hell out of you or not)?!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

Na man. Nothing dey happen.
I laugh in Swahili.. grin grin grin

I laugh again.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by AfroKnight: 11:57pm On May 22, 2020
Ariza:
I laugh in Swahili.. grin grin grin

I laugh again.

Highest, him go run temperature.

Finish.

Small tin. Na today?

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by Nobody: 1:43am On May 23, 2020
Some of them are from marine kingdom
But you won't know am outta here grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man by rosy1992(f): 3:09am On May 23, 2020
Lol, fear no evil.

(1) (Reply)

Hello From Which Side Now? Oh I Know, The Back Side ; Photos Of Akwa Ibom Girl / As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? / A Man Killed His 2 Children Is It Murder Or Self Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.