Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,675 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over (4269 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by swaqq(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
its normal to call attention of OP wen u can't understand his write-up due to fewer than necessary punctuations, and I advised him to use simple English instead of pidgin, but the guy just take the thing so personal even though I tried to explain that's not my intention
why didn’t you ignore his ignorance
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Callertunez: 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
why are you guys jacking off epileptically on this thread...

angry
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by aylive02(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:

what language is this? nobody forces u to write in pidgin. But if u will, at least use punctuations.
Don't coman give people unnecessary headache
even if he punctuates, rubbish remains rubbish
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 3:22pm On May 04, 2020
phelonrays:
Op you just ruin your thread with the your adamant Stupidity........
Your English self dey confuse my brain.....
oh look monkey dey speak English
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Web28(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
u arrange house
cook
buy fuel

then she said am almost there n oh am on oh, don't try anything funny oh

Sense is paining this mofo, You need a brain resetters drug and 30 Billion strokes of cain instantly for wasting ya parents money, you cannot write a simple sentence..

Chai

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 3:28pm On May 04, 2020
Web28:

Sense is paining this mofo, You need a brain resetters drug and 30 Billion strokes of cain instantly for wasting ya parents money, you cannot write a simple sentence..

Chai
children using phones this days, are u done with online begging?
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by phelonrays: 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
oh look monkey dey speak English
Wow
monkey?? .....
Atleast they are more smarter than you in a Hundred fold...
Look for something else....

1 Like

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
children using phones this days, are u done with online begging?
why can't u take corrections? U destroyed the thread with ur stubbornness, it's very difficult understanding what u wrote up there. Take corrections, boring kid. #yawns
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
phelonrays:

Wow

monkey?? .....

Atleast they are more smarter than you in a Hundred fold...

Look for something else....
nah u ain't smart u just a low life looking for some thing to do, u just open a thread d next thing is insult, shows how unwise u are, just move on go drop ur acc on Instagram and do what u do best.

beg.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 3:39pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
why can't u take corrections? U destroyed the thread with ur stubbornness, it's very difficult understanding what u wrote up there. Take corrections, boring kid. #yawns
boring please move on, seems to b difficult for u to let go when someone doesn't listen to ur advice, wow.
u got issues kid
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
nah u ain't smart u just a low life looking for some thing to do, u just open a thread d next thing is insult, shows how unwise u are, just move on go drop ur acc on Instagram and do what u do best.

beg.
guy calm down, u are just pained, stop taking things personal.
Stay safe #onelove
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
boring please move on, seems to b difficult for u to let go when someone doesn't listen to ur advice, wow.
u got issues kid
boring #yawns
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
guy calm down, u are just pained, stop taking things personal.
Stay safe #onelove
then stop going around acting like a lecturer, i hate when people do dat to people i wont do it to anymore definitely won't let anymore do same to me.

#staysafefucklove
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dayleke: 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
Lol....
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2020
Traffic or emergencies could slow her down or even lead to cancellation of the meeting. When expecting a guest, it's good they always show up, late excuses are total rip off.
The topic is ruined already.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Traffic or emergencies could slow her down or even lead to cancellation of the meeting. When expecting a guest, it's good they always show up, late excuses are total rip off.
The topic is ruined already.
thansk for ur comment, mature and straight forward.

and I apologise on behalf of the professors roaming threads looking for spelling and punctuation mistake
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
When men banter like girls are known to do, I shudder to think that I will eventually end up marrying one of them. Little wonder the narrative that says men are getting weaker.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Nobody: 12:49am On May 05, 2020
Even young guys don't think of how to make money again sex has occupied all their medulla cry
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Nobody: 3:51am On May 05, 2020
bmdmixer:
then stop going around acting like a lecturer, i hate when people do dat to people i wont do it to anymore definitely won't let anymore do same to me.

#staysafefucklove
just ignore them , most of them are loosers in real life... going on social media to insult ppl is like their escape from the difficulties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? / Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.