Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over (4253 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 1:41pm On May 04, 2020
u arrange house
cook
buy fuel

then she said am almost there n oh am on oh, don't try anything funny oh

1 Like

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
u arrange house
cook
buy fuel

what language is this? nobody forces u to write in pidgin. But if u will, at least use punctuations.
Don't coman give people unnecessary headache

7 Likes

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:

what language is this? nobody forces u to write in pidgin. But if u will, at least use punctuations.
no body forced u that's d correct sentence, not forces u, ITK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
Thanks for the correction, it was wrong on my own part.
Now I am not trying to do ITK, I really can't read what u wrote, we all make mistakes and most times auto correct deh do it's own, we've all made similar mistake. Sorry for the mention.
Modified.
Check page2 of this ur thread, I'm not the only one that could not understand what u wrote and I'm the only one that was nice to u lol
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 1:54pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Thanks for the correction, it was wrong on my own part.
Now I am not trying to do ITK, I really can't read what u wrote, we all make mistakes and most times auto correct deh do it's own, we've all made similar mistake
no u were doing itk who made u correction minister?

1 Like

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 1:59pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
no u were doing itk who made u correction minister?
Oga I no want argue, I could not understand that part, there are no punctuations and I can't get the message, all I said was to put the necessary punctuations or write in simple English. If u like masturbate on my head, it won't change the fact that I didn't get the full message. I do not wish to continue this argument, it's becoming insipid and monotonous. now gerrara my mention

1 Like

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:00pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oga I no want argue, I could not understand that part, there are no punctuations and I can't get the message, all I said was to put the necessary punctuations or write in simple English. If u like masturbate on my head, it won't change the fact that I didn't get the full message. now gerrarahia
ode u no wan argue n u dey insult, get lost
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
ode u no wan argue n u dey insult, get lost
u boring, try harder

1 Like

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
u boring, try harder
like i care.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
like i care.
still boring, keep trying

1 Like

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
still boring, keep trying
making attempt to care plz hold
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
making attempt to care plz hold
i know u can do it, but u are still boring.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:06pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
i know u can do it, but u are still boring.
well u proberly just bored on ur own.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:08pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
well u proberly just bored on ur own.
now we are making baby progress, but u are still boring. u can do it
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2020
So Dat is the end of ur story, abeg call me when una argue finish.

2 Likes

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:10pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
now we are making baby progress, but u are still boring. u can do it
boy u really need to go out dont cook ur self in dat half room u sitting in.
get some sense into ur walnut brain
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by swaqq(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2020
No b ona fault na, sheybi they don ease lockdown

2 Likes

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
boy u really need to go out dont cook ur self in dat half room u sitting in.
get some sense into ur walnut brain
wow, u are really trying, if u don't give up, u could make it but for now, u are still boring
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
swaqq:
No b ona fault na, sheybi they don ease lockdown
its normal to call attention of OP wen u can't understand his write-up due to fewer than necessary punctuations, and I advised him to use simple English instead of pidgin, but the guy just take the thing so personal even though I tried to explain that's not my intention
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
wow, u are really trying, if u don't give up, u could make it but for now, u are still boring
u just saying same thing, think deeper, their are words in dat quack head of urs, use em.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:23pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
u just saying same thing, think deeper, their are words in dat quack head of urs, use em.
if u are smart enough to kill my boredom, I'll think deeper but for now, u are boring, keep trying boy
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by AfroKnight: 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
He scattered his thread by himself cheesy

Na wa.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
if u are smart enough to kill my boredom, I'll think deeper but for now, u are boring, keep trying boy
if i cud kill ur boredom i will waste the time killing flies.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
if i cud kill ur boredom i will waste the time killing flies.
that means u can't kill flies? Still boring keep trying
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by chinonsolife342: 2:30pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
contact me for your home and office furniture installation and maintenance, my no is: 08097686593
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
that means u can't kill flies? Still boring keep trying
yawn, now am bored, best i go count beans.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
yawn, now am bored, best i go count beans.
common don't give up, u are almost there but still boring
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 2:41pm On May 04, 2020
Oh, he gave up, he would have made it.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by bmdmixer: 2:53pm On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
common don't give up, u are almost there but still boring
yawn
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
u arrange house
cook
buy fuel

Very good sign.

It means she wants a good pounding, but want you to be responsible for it.

This is her excuse to not feel like a slut.
Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by phelonrays: 2:55pm On May 04, 2020
Op you just ruin your thread with the your adamant Stupidity........
Your English self dey confuse my brain.....

Re: After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over by dukeprince50: 3:09pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
yawn
stilll boooorrrriiiinnnngggg #yawns# #sleepy#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? / You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.