Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) (586 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) by Hackportal(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
Popular Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky has taken to social media to lament on the type of guys that wants to have a chat with him.

The bleaching cream expert shared a video of himself shedding hot tears bitterly as he talked about the number of poor people sliding into his DM.

“Guys why are broke guys coming to my dm? You want to take me out, you love me… If you love me, you’ll ask for my account number” He said.

Bobrisky went on to boast about how “fine” he is;

“See as i fine, see fine girl… How can you tell me you want to take me out and you don’t have money? All you do is… you are so pretty, you are so fine… Ogini ne megi? Nyem Ego” He said as he concluded the video.

Watch the clip below:

https://loadedpulse.com/why-are-poor-guys-coming-to-my-dm-bobrisky-cries-out-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn8OWeUA7JI
Re: ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) by Aboks(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2020
wonders shall never end
this wan na man abi woman

anal cancer awaits you

Re: ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 04, 2020
Transvestite prostitute. This chick with a deek never seems to shut up.
Re: ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 04, 2020
some guys might be really that foolish to think she is an actual female hence the reason for them hitting on him on his dm grin grin
Re: ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) by vanida6: 2:59pm On May 04, 2020
I feel like stuck him wit a dagger in dat video,,,,,,nonsense!
Re: ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video) by Blackfire(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2020
Yoruba people ehhhh....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Microphones Always Mess Up In 80% Of Occasions In Nigeria / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / Hot Romance Story - Neighbor Next Door Ep 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.