Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) (108178 Views)

Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS / Ebonyi State - The 7th Poorest State In Nigeria With 73.% Poverty Rate / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

They are there, very silent, some of their pictures in the link below

https://twitter.com/Al_ameen_Yabo/status/1254455675050242050

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by TundeBricklayer: 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. This shit is funny.

Some Igbos will never accept any statistics that don’t favor them. I don’t care who conduct the stats, they will just resort to their own usual Bureau of Statistics as their only source.

Are the Hausa/Fulanis in the NBS team sleeping when Yemi Kale is busy changing the figure for the SW?

Are the Igbos within the NBS team dozing off when the Yorubas suddenly started changing figure to project the region as the lowest poverty rate.

The SS people in the NBS team are blinded when the Yorubas are changing figures?

Anambralstson this is the recent poverty metrics released in May 2020. Do you think NBS lied again?
22,110 households samples determined Nigeria poverty and inequality index grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by basty: 5:12pm On May 04, 2020
Is it GPD or GDP? Check the last table posted by Arrewa.
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

22,110 households samples determined Nigeria poverty and inequality index grin grin

You think they will use all the 180 million Nigeria population for the sample size before?

Do you even know the definition of a sample size and the criteria for it? So you mean world bank ask each person living in Africa before they determine a certain country has the highest poverty?

So you mean the over 1billion citizens of Indians were analyzed individually before the World Bank said they are one of the most poorest country.

A lot of you are educated illeterate!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by BrightColours: 5:16pm On May 04, 2020
Please a good Samaritan should ask me to forward my CV
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by wman(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
As far GPD is concerned! Sokoto is richer than Ebonyi state!

What's the average population of Sokoto compared to Ebonyi.

What's the GDP per population?
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by sapientia(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2020
This statistics is largely flawed.

The sample size used to obtain it is also flawed.

Haba..

How did they arrive at these?

LegendHero:

You think they will use all the 180 million Nigeria population for the sample size before?

Do you even know the definition of a sample size and the criteria for it? So you mean world bank ask each person living in Africa before they determine a certain country has the highest poverty?

So you mean the over 1billion citizens of Indians were analyzed individually before the World Bank said they are one of the most poorest country.

What you are saying do not apply here.

How was the family selected.

This is not about opinion where you can do random selection.

And you can't chose same number per state since what are doing is a matter of data.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by duro4chang(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
No wonder they did not give me palliative .

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by NNEWIsuper: 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
D
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
I disagree with u , op, Adamawa has a lot of millionaires in it , though I'm not from there o, but u will hardly see almajiri kids
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Bialegend(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
Statistics concocted inside the Ajegunle basement of the Lagos-Ibadan express way gutter media. Zoo and statistics in one sentence? Story for the gods!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 5:20pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. This shit is funny.

Some Igbos will never accept any statistics that don’t favor them. I don’t care who conduct the stats, they will just resort to their own usual Bureau of Statistics as their only source.

Are the Hausa/Fulanis in the NBS team sleeping when Yemi Kale is busy changing the figure for the SW?

Are the Igbos within the NBS team dozing off when the Yorubas suddenly started changing figure to project the region as the lowest poverty rate.

The SS people in the NBS team are blinded when the Yorubas are changing figures?

Anambralstson this is the recent 2019 poverty metrics released in May 2020. Do you think NBS lied again?

Are you minding them??

13 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Jsucre(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
Afonja dey enjoy o.
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Government needs to invest heavily in Agriculture to reduce the rate of poverty in Nigeria.

It seems simple enough

>Northern Nigeria are known to be very good farmers

>There seems to be a high rate of poverty in the northern Nigeria according to most research results of organizations around the world

> Nigeria spends billions of dollars importing food like rice and co which Northerners can provide.

> Serious investment in Agriculture not just lips service like our government often do would lift millions out of poverty and help strengthen the nation.

I am talking about massive irrigation systems, Storage facilities, training for farmers on new techniques in Farming and introduction of high yield seeds. etc.

who said they are good farmers? they are lazy
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Rasome(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
I still they think about kogi own
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by AregbeFufu: 5:21pm On May 04, 2020
Ewedu statistics grin
When all yoruba states look like this, where is the wealth biko undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by FanRong: 5:22pm On May 04, 2020
fergie006:
2019 Poverty & Inequality in Nigeria report published. National Poverty rate at 40.09% (excluding Borno), representing 82.9mn persons. Urban poverty rate at 18.04%. Rural Poverty rate at 52.10%. Highest rate in Sokoto(87.73%) & Lowest in Lagos(4.50%)

Source: Statistician-General of the Federation
https://twitter.com/sgyemikale/status/1257218505411362816?s=19

If this data is true, then I advocate we should divide this country let everyone go and manage their poverty and we see who is actually POOR.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Sammy07: 5:22pm On May 04, 2020
LegendHero:

I told him ooo.
If he did statistics in school and not skip classes, he would understand what sample means

9 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
No surprises here with regards to the perpetually backward and impoverished region...

However, I must express shock that Rivers and Imo have higher poverty indices than Delta and Edo... Hmmm... How come??! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by totit: 5:24pm On May 04, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

Ok it's now Aba grin

Stop disturbing mention I don't do poor region and her people grin

Lmao cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Woleett: 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
Poor nyamuri noise makers. New poverty capital of Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
Northern states are not doing well.... Even Niger fa undecided
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Ewedegubbler: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
mumu statistics. from what database was this mumu stat culled from?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Woleett: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
I keep asking the myself the same question when biafuro land looks like pig den grin
AregbeFufu:
Ewedu statistics grin
When all yoruba states look like this, where is the wealth biko undecided

14 Likes

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by AregbeFufu: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

How far cheesy

When will you join the next available bus to Lagos??

Or you wan die of poverty in SE?
This Corona virus really revealed the level of poverty in yoruba land, not that it wasn't obvious before.
No one is falling for yoruba propaganda, keep calling Lagos.
After scooping palm oil from the road in Ogun, bamidele will be screaming Lagos Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
Paperwhite:
Nigeria has long became the world's capital for extreme poverty so what is the use of all these statistics?

The use??! For dick measuring purposes among bigots.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
As far GPD is concerned! Sokoto is richer than Ebonyi state!
will the people eat state GPD?? werey grin grin
Re: Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) by JubrilBuhari: 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
Afonja manufacturing data up and down.
Does not dispute the fact that those lots are very poor people with their locales filled with rusted roof. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.