Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died (63837 Views)

Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment / Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by sylve11: 3:28pm On May 04, 2020
@ op, noted. cool
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by flyca: 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
Where is her hijab? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by mcgaius: 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
The King Cobra is dead and buried?

A cobra once lived...grew and became very deadly...had children...many and increased in power and position and killed not a few men in the community...but one day it died and men, women and children that survived the deadly bites of the vicious thing came out on the streets rejoicing that finally, king cobra is no more for ever....and the children of the beast kept asking why men should so rejoice over the death of their father, mentor, king and hero?...Ok, let us understand their angle....they do not know how deadly their hero was...he did not bite them...and they are beast after all... and they say that he even went to school and was very successful....Hmmmmm! A beast, is a beast afterall even with education, he remains a beast...

9 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Chatflick(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
So
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Farki: 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
Is that now an achievement?

The fact that he's wasting public money is now why we should feel sorry for him?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by TruthSpeaker: 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
Since he was your dad, it is natural for you to see like an angel. There is no doubt he was well learned but not withstanding many considered him evil and wicked. I can’t have a frank say on his performance because I’ve long been outta Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by telim: 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
were is her hijab. Kafirin banza kawai

3 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by MoComputers(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
“My dad was terribly misunderstood and arguably mischievously misrepresented. Even his age was never gotten right from the day he became Chief of staff till the day he died. My dad died at the age of 67. He was often mistaken for the late Brigadier Abba Kyari who was indeed in his 80’s,” she added.

you say miss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
You don't mean it........ grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
AMAZING
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by ddippset(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
The biggest rivalry in Nigeria is The Rich versus The Poor.

The average poor man believes that the rich man next door Is the cause of all his problems.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
why in earth will he need to, when there are hundreds of driver scat his disposal?

What dumbed down news, inability to drive a car equates to Albert Einstein.

what about those that lived to be 85years and never owned a car or even a cellphone?

Are we celebrating them?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Peace081: 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
Davash222:
And today his driver is still alive while he's dead.

Moral of the story; always drive to stay alive. cool
Read ur comment again
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by famousroland(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
BUT HE DROVE NIGERIA TO WHERE NIGERIA IS TODAY

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by cynhamscakes(f): 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
There are some people who naturally have phobia for driving or they just aren't interested.

Anyways Rest in peace sir.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Openbusiness: 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
What a natural beauty! The girl na photocopy of him papa
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by JPUC: 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
If my dad gave me a golden spoon upon birth, why should I drive. If my dad were Kim jong-un and had sent me to Switzerland, why should I drive, if I was born and I found my self in the circle of Dangotes, why should I drive. When drivers are everywhere in my compound. Poor defense.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by coast2sahara: 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Discombulator post=89178705nough of all this epistle pls[/quote]

You were forced to click on the thread and also forced to comment right?

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by GuestLog: 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
helinues:
Not everyone likes driving
Me for example. It's been over 10 years I got behind the wheel. I realized that I find it difficult to concentrate on the road. I'm always distracted by billboards, people & buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Chlerion: 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
But he had tens of drivers and fleet of cars?

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by dotunbidemi: 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Make them use car bury am now shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by DATACUG00000(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Yeah
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by humilitypays(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
When Buhari dies tomorrow, his daughter Zhara will com out to tell Nigerians that her dad does not like to appear on TV as an achievement to be applauded, kolomental people angry

5 Likes

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Seetto: 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Visualize:
Now, he's on a full speed driving to hell...

Lemme just leave this warning here for our Owambe brothers.
As usual from the children of hate, they don't disappoint, their soul and heart is indeed enveloped with hatred and pains that they will live in darkness for the rest of their life.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Openbusiness: 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
cynhamscakes:
There are some people who naturally have phobia for driving or they just aren't interested.

Anyways Rest in peace sir.
I think it means the man has been rich all his life to afford drivers
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
lipsrsealed

How does this admission make him a better man or less of a cabal kingpin.

Just imagine dis geh trying to play with our intelligence...this Abba Kyari I'm seeing you with 67yrs..it is finished!
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Petdagr8t(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
I'm still wondering why some people in this country are fond of lying even when they knew no one will believe them. Aisha Abba Kyari has joined Nigeria wonders group.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Vitamin17(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Apination(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
How's this news for fvcks sake undecided
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Olushylay1(f): 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
My father in-law never drove or knew how to drive a car till his death...He was very rich and he has a personal driver to himself,so why will a whole Abba need to drive himself around when he has access to so many errand boys and drivers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.