Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died (63840 Views)

Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment / Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by optimus106(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
How about he wasn't corrupt...?

Or my father never shared or had any part with public funds...
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by magzey: 3:56pm On May 04, 2020
Visualize:
Now, he's on a full speed driving to hell...

Lemme just leave this warning here for our Owambe brothers.
You will never attained his greatness even in heaven

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by PigTormentor: 3:57pm On May 04, 2020
[s][s]
sapientia:
Allow Nigerians that you claim he worked for to call the result.
[/s]

[s]He enjoyed the controversy as it's easy to clarify such claims, even Obama did.
[/s][/s]
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2020
I believe abba kyari was largely misunderstood. He is not the villain
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Profbalo: 3:58pm On May 04, 2020
Hisincrease:
Is that an achievement?

At least he bought cars. What of folks who never bought wheel till their death.

RIP to the Man.
Since you can't tell us how much he stole while alive, Let's pretend and move ahead.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Kaki70: 4:01pm On May 04, 2020
This means that kyari was an olodo rabata whose brain could not retain the common rudiments of driving but snuggled himself into the presidency of Nigeria to drive it's destiny into oblivion, never to recover forever.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2020
Good to know... Nice, urgent, and very useful information!!! FG's Covid-19 containment just got a massive boost from this info!

Thank you Nairaland... Now, NEXT!!!
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2020
It's okay Aisha cool
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2020
Enoch07:
your dad died at age 67? lies!!!!!!!! by the way, person way get money to pay driver, y drive? I wonder

Boss, I taya o!!!

If I could afford it, I would never drive a day in my life!!!
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Hoodgod(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/abba-kyari-never-drove-a-car-till-he-died-says-daughter/
how can he drive when he has always been sick from youth
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
What a natural beauty! The girl na photocopy of him papa
"She is not beautiful without Hijab"- MURIC

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by israelmao(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2020
Then what concerns us?
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Emmasnoop(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2020
Ok oh I hear

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
yyba:
Igbos will soon invade this thread with hate. undecided

No. Not Igbos. Everyone who has witnessed the killings by Fulani herdsmen (who Kyari supported and shielded) will be happy that Kyari is gone. That includes indigenous people of Plateau, Taraba,, Southern Kaduna, Adamawa, and every other states where rampaging fulani herdsmen have killed.

Leave igbos out of it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Shezkid01(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
Nairaland mods please don’t ban me
Lala abeg I need to reply some fool
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Angelfrost(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
GuestLog:
Me for example. It's been over 10 years I got behind the wheel. I realized that I find it difficult to concentrate on the road. I'm always distracted by billboards, people & buildings.

Love driving, but not always while here... The roads and fellow drivers make driving terribly stressful.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Daboomb: 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:
“This may sound odd but my beloved daddy couldn’t drive a car! He never learnt how to drive for a day in his entire life,” she wrote.

She also went on to explain how her late father was largely “misunderstood” and “mischievously misrepresented” by some Nigerians, despite his contributions to humanity and nation-building.

“My dad was terribly misunderstood and arguably mischievously misrepresented. Even his age was never gotten right from the day he became Chief of staff till the day he died.
Source: https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/abba-kyari-never-drove-a-car-till-he-died-says-daughter/

Abeg stop disturbing us with all this nonsense, is he the first person or ;ast person to die?
Someone that could not even be truthful in the process of dying.
No one misunderstood him abeg, he was a traitor, saboteur and an enemy of Nigeria, though a perfect crime-buddy of Buhari.
He usurped the authority of the VeePee, Ministers and it was even his greed to go and negotiate Energy contracts in germany that killed him.
All these whitewashing cannot change the image and repuation he built while he was alive.

When he was behaving like he was 'god of Aso Rock' you think Nigerians were not watching?
God bless KONBID WAN-NAIN BIRUS.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by pellee: 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
noted
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Davoneskay(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
He aged too quick. Who would believe that Ajimobi is older than him?
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by omowolewa: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
Davash222:
And today his driver is still alive while he's dead.

Moral of the story; always drive to stay alive. cool

Mr. man why are this funny?
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
vanida6:
May his soul rest in peace
oiiiiin
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Daboomb: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
emkz:
Great epistle from a cerebral daughter of a cerebral dad.

As for the misrepresentation, how come everyone your dad had a problem with was eased out of government? Including that fine-face Winifred Oyo-Ita, the cerebral Ibe Kachikwu (who had a first class performance) and Kemi Adeosun? Babagana Monguno would have been eased out as well if Buhari was not stubborn on certain issues. Osinbajo would have been fired if it was constitutionally allowed. Your dad undermined the office of the Vice-President several times. History has that on record.

Your dad has done his bit, you do not need to defend him on any issue; time would defend him eventually just as time is showing that Ganduje is a poor leader, less than a month after deposing an Emir.

Somethings happen for good!
I suspect that Sanusi could have been killed now by Coronavirus in Kano, just like many of their Cheifs and Sarkins, if Ganduje did not help preserve his life by pushing him out of office.

Ganduje's Kworona is still gathering momentum in China, l hear it is Version 2.0 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by dotedote: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
Zedoo:
Lmao. Hope he can handle the hot wheels in hell. Devil is about to run his ass through some sambisa drills

You're a deluded illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Amanda4life: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
He has phobia or what
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by OBIPLUS(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Just reading comments but man people are angry , also there is frustration as shown in peoples comments.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Briller: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Life is indeed very deep. Who would have thought that someone who was planning for succession in 2023 would be 6-ft down in 2020.

And for you lady, stop wasting your time trying to defend your dad. Let his creator judge his actions here on earth. Like they say, "the good we do speaks for us while the evil that men do lives after them".
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:

We Nigerians see Abba Kyari as one of those who took advantage of Buhari's senility to loot Nigeria dry. We cannot see any of his contributions to Nigeria growth and development.

Tell us the story of Abba Kyari and MTN BRIBERY SAGA.

REMIND IS WHAT AISHA BUHARI SAID ABOUT YOU AND ABBA KYARI'S ENCROACHMENT ON THE FIRST FAMILY.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by wallex1983(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
Perhaps that was his secret. When you have men always wearing white in public, there is more to it...

obembet:

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Spicedessay(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
Davash222:
And today his driver is still alive while he's dead.

Moral of the story; always drive to stay alive. cool
Mad ooo
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Joefat: 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
67 years old kill you there, the useless and shameless girl has joined the crew of Lai Lai..
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by emkz: 4:52pm On May 04, 2020
Daboomb:

Somethings happen for good!
I suspect that Sanusi could have been killed now by Coronavirus in Kano, just like many of their Cheifs and Sarkins, if Ganduje did not help preserve his life by pushing him out of office.

Ganduje's Kworona is still gathering momentum in China, l hear it is Version 2.0 grin grin

My brother, I didn't want to voice it oh. Sanusi was actually done a huge favour (as he does not sit in one place): he could have attended that wedding in Abuja (and sat right next to Kyari) or met someone infected in his palace. Bad things happen to save people.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by MetaPhysical: 4:54pm On May 04, 2020
Enoch07:
your dad died at age 67? lies!!!!!!!! by the way, person way get money to pay driver, y drive? I wonder

The man was indeed 67. He looked much older than his age because he suffered bad health and had asthma most of his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.