Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died (63843 Views)

Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment / Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by MetaPhysical: 4:58pm On May 04, 2020
Davoneskay:
He aged too quick. Who would believe that Ajimobi is older than him?

...man lived with breathing problems his entire adult life. No doubt the long term effect will show on the surface.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nairalandmonika: 5:09pm On May 04, 2020
Is she not a Muslim
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by freethesheeple(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/abba-kyari-never-drove-a-car-till-he-died-says-daughter/

i still Thank God Covi 19 killed him...Take ur write up to the dead and explain to them...He was a wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by mu2sa2: 5:12pm On May 04, 2020
yyba:
Igbos will soon invade this thread with hate. undecided
You mean IPIGS?
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by obiem(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
Hausaboy239:
First time seeing him without the Red cap though!

R.I.P Mallam Abba Kyari

Oxblood cap you mean? That isn't red
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by lukency(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
The truth is your father was the head of cabals in in buhari government and either good or bad he must account for his role before his creature.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by yommygift15: 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
When has this becomes an achievement? Nonsense of the best nonsense
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Gbogbowa: 5:36pm On May 04, 2020
Pls which Nation is she talking about,Now I see why we are where we are,our president has no business attach to his Name,his CSO cannot drive a car what a leader we have,God help my country
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Fuckgovt: 5:40pm On May 04, 2020
Who care about that evil man. Mtcheww
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by guru90: 5:41pm On May 04, 2020
yyba:
Igbos will soon invade this thread with hate. undecided

Ok..... U are causing Igbos abi....... because soonest they will be a great Country that will Super pass Great Britain.....
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Fuckgovt: 5:42pm On May 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
You mean IPIGS?
truth is bitter and can't be hidden. The evil man is dead and many more evil ones like him will follow soonest.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by barragan: 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
Enoch07:
your dad died at age 67? lies!!!!!!!! by the way, person way get money to pay driver, y drive? I wonder

Some of you are just completely hateful devoid of any humanity. I sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by 007inc: 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
Oh Shut it! Why does he need to drive when we know he’s gonna end up in hell. Criminals
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by witworth(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
Davash222:
And today his driver is still alive while he's dead.

Moral of the story; always drive to stay alive. cool
why do you like embarrassing yourself, and now you think you have said anything moral?
You're so confident in error.
There is no way anyone can drive to stay alive in this matter of can drive car or not.
For God's sake what is the relationship between the write up and your nonsensical comments here now.
And you will be celebrating now that people likes your comments like this o.
Birds of a feather like you.
The moral lesson I get from here is simple.
1st. Some people who have a lot of cars may not know how to drive simply for fear or reasons best known to them
2nd. Don't pay attention to criticism to avoid unnecessary distractions from fulfilling your duty.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by afecgivers: 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/abba-kyari-never-drove-a-car-till-he-died-says-daughter/

Where were you then to defend him against the critics? I hate all these defending speeches after death. I will do anything to defend my father even without his knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by emmaella: 5:55pm On May 04, 2020
Enoch07:
your dad died at age 67? lies!!!!!!!! by the way, person way get money to pay driver, y drive? I wonder
so na you born the man abi. You failed to support your claim with any prove just mere senseless conjectures.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Kobicove(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2020
Is that supposed to be an achievement? undecided

He was busy freeloading off the government, why would he stress himself driving?
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by bellosulaiman(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2020
Please, is that supposed to be an achievement? All these children born with silver spoon sef
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by thegloor: 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
Why is she not covering her hair and face
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by jrusky(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
Wait a minute pls why do apc parent as in fathers and grandfathers lies and they have infected their children with lies virus .

Young woman your father was 67 and why didn't you say this all these long to do the correction?

Its very unfortunate that you sat back and your father was repeatedly mistaken for a dead man pls are you making any sense at all

Then buhari would be 50 years then afterall the buhari will know is different from the one we are seen now so I won't be surprise to hear the current buhari is 50 years old as well.

I said anybody in apc was in the begining of creation created separately with genetically lie mode and the gene runs in them and their generation.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 04, 2020
Nigerians and hatred. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2020
“My dad was terribly misunderstood and arguably mischievously misrepresented.

Every despot I've read about from Idi Amin to Sani Abacha has always been described as misunderstood or misrepresented by their apologists.
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Johnson83(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2020
RIP,Abba kyari,posterity'll speak 4 u sir
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Robnectar(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2020
vanida6:
May his soul rest in peace

hbd. babe, the boy never see alert oooo, thought u from a rich home cool
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by E2000: 6:33pm On May 04, 2020
In every situation thank God. So i thank God for the man's death
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by simmydare82(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2020
Abba Kyari a house hold name, either good or bad a big lesson for all of us.

Jesus is coming soon
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by SexytorresE(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2020
Hijab is for the poor Muslims . Just see this kyari daughter
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by winj: 6:46pm On May 04, 2020
How do people who cannot express themselves properly or speak the English language manage to get such top positions in government?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXC6mDW7tY
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by KaptainAfrika: 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
Of course, we don't expect her to say anything bad about her father LOOOOOL.

obembet:

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by winj: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Temptee101:
67?? shocked
Still lying against her dad even in death.
Like father like daughter

See troublemaker sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFD5w8crJiY
Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by kcowen(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
Turantula:
Wash a pig, annoint a pig, cloth a pig......
It still a pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died by Ceazario: 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
Abeg gerrout! Na by force to cry for your papa? Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.