Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (3288 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by mxpinky: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
Kdon2:

Where are you?
Kogi state
Re: closed by mxpinky: 7:44pm On May 04, 2020
Kdon2:

Stop using thank you dear stuff you never know who you are responding to. Might be an elderly person you don't know!
am very sorry am both physical and emotionally confused right now that's y
Re: closed by Kdon2: 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
Kogi state

Where are you in kogi?
pleaae have someone you can confide in about your whereabout at all times. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. You are vulnerable now some evil people are here and might want to take advantages of your situation. Be wise
Re: closed by mxpinky: 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
Kdon2:

Where are you in kogi?
abejukoko
Re: closed by Twinkletwin: 8:00pm On May 04, 2020
Please don't change your religion just go back to your people try and understand Islam and stop starving yourself.
I wish I could help sorry
ALLAH LOVES YOU

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 8:03pm On May 04, 2020
Kdon2:

Where are you in kogi?
pleaae have someone you can confide in about your whereabout at all times. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. You are vulnerable now some evil people are here and might want to take advantages of your situation. Be wise
Ok
Re: closed by mxpinky: 8:03pm On May 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Please don't change your religion just go back to your people try and understand Islam and stop starving yourself.
I wish I could help sorry
ALLAH LOVES YOU
thank for your advice

1 Like

Re: closed by extol1(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
thank you but am in Kogi state hiding in one village right now. I wish there is a way I could come over. And talking to my family won't work they say I should choose the religion and get disowned and disgraced and that is why I ran away
where in kogi are you
Re: closed by mxpinky: 8:34pm On May 04, 2020
extol1:
where in kogi are you
abejukoko after ankpa
Re: closed by extol1(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
abejukoko after ankpa
but the Igalas I know are tolerance, is your father an Imam. can we talk outside this forum
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
Please do you have a job??
Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
extol1:

but the Igalas I know are tolerance, is your father an Imam. can we talk outside this forum
yes we can
Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
RamessesIV:
Please do you have a job??
Kogi is hard am jobless sir
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
Are you a graduate??
mxpinky:
Kogi is hard am jobless sir
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
thank you but am in Kogi state hiding in one village right now. I wish there is a way I could come over. And talking to my family won't work they say I should choose the religion and get disowned and disgraced and that is why I ran away
DM me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by extol1(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
yes we can
and what is your husband saying consigning this matter if your parents are not willing to hear or accept you
Re: closed by extol1(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
yes we can
how can I get in-touch with you
Re: closed by ImaIma1(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol fake nus. chances of real Muslim to convert is 00000000.000.001% if u really learn and understood Islam u will never convert. Fake nus

My roommate in final year and her brother converted. She was too soft so she gave in and changed back but her brother didn't. I later heard she stood her ground and became a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2020
One wonders why christianity is spreading so fast in the north
ImaIma1:

My roommate in final year and her brother converted. She was too soft so she gave in and changed back but her brother didn't. I later heard she stood her ground and became a Christian.
Re: closed by babtoundey(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol fake nus. chances of real Muslim to convert is 00000000.000.001% if u really learn and understood Islam u will never convert. Fake nus

Majority of the folks here won't believe or agree with you that the story is sketched.

Every part of the story is fabricated and garnished to deceive and curry favor from unsuspecting religious sentimentalists. The OP's primary objective, as his/her story portrays, is to substantiate the pervading news and rumours of the rife of religion persecution and further highten the crises of religious intolerance and suspicion.

Your parents maltreat you, stop paying your school fees a d turned you out just because you were caught reading Bible. Since when does reading Bible becomes a red signal and something Muslim cannot stand. Muslims owns and read Bible. That you read Bible is not a prove that you have preference for Christianity.

What more, majority of your friends are Muslims and they all discriminate against you. What happens to the very few that are Christians. They too are afraid to house you. There is no church in your neighborhood and the whole Kogi state that you can run to?

All the members of your family so much hate Christianity and your choice of becoming a Christian that they don't mind subjecting you to harrowing isolation and rejection.

How do you expect to get the help you could not get or ask for from your Christian friends, Christian neighbors, family members and churches around you from a faceless forum as this?

Try another trick!

1 Like

Re: closed by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2020
MxPinky.
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:04am On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:
MxPinky.
sir?
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:05am On May 05, 2020
extol1:
how can I get in-touch with you
any way you can sir
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:06am On May 05, 2020
extol1:

and what is your husband saying consigning this matter if your parents are not willing to hear or accept you
am not married yet
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:10am On May 05, 2020
bamidelee:
DM me
can I call you or whatSapp I have issues logging into my email
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:10am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Are you a graduate??
no didn't finish my school due to that
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 2:13am On May 05, 2020
Can i a send you a mail so we can discuss
mxpinky:
no didn't finish my school due to that
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:14am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
One wonders why christianity is spreading so fast in the north
it's not easy we face hardships stigma etc sir
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:17am On May 05, 2020
babtoundey:

Majority of the folks here won't believe or agree with you that the story is sketched.

Every part of the story is fabricated and garnished to deceive and curry favor from unsuspecting religious sentimentalists. The OP's primary objective, as his/her story portrays, is to substantiate the pervading news and rumours of the rife of religion persecution and further highten the crises of religious intolerance and suspicion.

Your parents maltreat you, stop paying your school fees a d turned you out just because you were caught reading Bible. Since when does reading Bible becomes a red signal and something Muslim cannot stand. Muslims owns and read Bible. That you read Bible is not a prove that you have preference for Christianity.

What more, majority of your friends are Muslims and they all discriminate against you. What happens to the very few that are Christians. They too are afraid to house you. There is no church in your neighborhood and the whole Kogi state that you can run to?

All the members of your family so much hate Christianity and your choice of becoming a Christian that they don't mind subjecting you to harrowing isolation and rejection.

How do you expect to get the help you could not get or ask for from your Christian friends, Christian neighbors, family members and churches around you from a faceless forum as this?

Try another trick!

I know it's difficult for you to believe or understand my predicament but thanks anyway for even caring to stop by God bless you
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:19am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Can i a send you a mail so we can discuss
you can call me or whatSapp me sir I have issues logging into my current email account

1 Like

Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 2:25am On May 05, 2020
Okay this is my whatsapp number so that you don't make your's public msg me

mxpinky:
you can call me or whatSapp me sir I have issues logging into my current email account

1 Like

Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 2:27am On May 05, 2020
So sorry about this
mxpinky:
it's not easy we face hardships stigma etc sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Entertaining Peoples Girlfriends. / I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking, Konji Is Real” – Lady Cries Out / Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.