Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (3285 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by mxpinky: 5:20pm On May 04, 2020
People here get you more depressed and more sad when you seek advice and help from then
But thanks to others that advised me maturedly.
Re: closed by ikh777: 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
Am depressed homeless sad and confused right now I need advice and help.
I was brought up a Muslim right from time I don't really pray Islamically but as a girl in the family am being forced to pray but I use to hide a bible and read so one night I was caught by my uncle reading Bible he slapped me and kept me under surveillance for sometime. During that time I was starved and they stop paying my fee so I had to stop going to school as I have no other choice to feed and shelter for myself and I don't want to depend on being a runs girl for feeding I endured and stayed with them observing Muslim prayers and also reading the Bible. Every in the family started maltreating me because any accidental things that happened I do shout Jesus or jehovah etc things got worst I was chased out of home since 3days back no food no place to go as most of my friends are Muslims they discriminate me and now I don't even know the church to go I don't know the right one that will lead me to God.
Please I need help on which church to attend
I also need help on some that will accommodate me to stay away from this people before I get killed.
I also need someone to help locate me with cloths and food.
I also need someone to direct me to the kind of church with strong faith and salvation.
Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Am depressed confused hungry dizzy homeless and in fear right now
Please what should I do before my family members and Muslims youths here get hold of me again because my family reports me to them already.
How can I survive this hunger and fear?
Where can I travel to to help preserve my faith n help till I can over come their threats and temptations.
Please help me am dying of hunger and suggestions.
Is it a crime in Nigeria to change faith.?

Ok... if you are in Lagos Nigeria, you can come to ikeja, we will help you and also there are NGOs here that can talk to your parents for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by Yenefer(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
Lol fake nus. chances of real Muslim to convert is 00000000.000.001% if u really learn and understood Islam u will never convert. Fake nus

2 Likes

Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:30pm On May 04, 2020
ikh777:

Ok... if you are in Lagos Nigeria, you can come to ikeja, we will help you and also there are NGOs here that can talk to your parents for you.
thank you but am in Kogi state hiding in one village right now. I wish there is a way I could come over. And talking to my family won't work they say I should choose the religion and get disowned and disgraced and that is why I ran away
Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:31pm On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol fake nus. chances of real Muslim to convert is 00000000.000.001% if u really learn and understood Islam u will never convert. Fake nus
I don't understand you

3 Likes

Re: closed by Alejobs: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
thank you but am in Kogi state hiding in one village right now. I wish there is a way I could come over. And talking to my family won't work they say I should choose the religion and get disowned and disgraced and that is why I ran away

Go to the police station and go to any church or talk to any lady you can see around for immediate help with food. If your story is true, help is on the way
Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:38pm On May 04, 2020
Alejobs:

Go to the police station and go to any church or talk to any lady you can see around for immediate help with food. If your story is true, help is on the way
you won't understand my dear most people are afraid to intervene in such matter because a strong Muslim family like mine will attack they say they are the one trying to convert me.
As for police hmmm we live in a place where we have more Muslims than Christian faith

3 Likes

Re: closed by SouthNigerian: 5:43pm On May 04, 2020
If your stated ordeal are true, I guess yo confused in your thoughts already. There is nothing wrong substituting one's faith.
First, I was born in a devoted muslim home that doesn't shy away from traditional rites, I later converted to Christianity, though I faced a hell of pressure even though am a guy. My Aunt was sent out of the house cos she brought a Christian fiance home, so I can relate with your story if true.
Now read carefully, if you decide to desert your family at this point in time you might go astray. If you are in search of someone who will harbor you, you'll be taking a very big risk, why? Cos many people out there hide their true motives even when they are smiling. I will advice you go back to your family seeking their forgiveness even though you know well in your heart that you are a converted Christian.
Steer away from objects that suggest you're still following Christianity, download the Biblical app & read contents on your phone, but make sure you practice the act of talking less...

6 Likes

Re: closed by Nettybrown(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
I could help if u dont mind undecided
Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:48pm On May 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:
If your stated ordeal are true, I guess yo confused in your thoughts already. There is nothing wrong substituting one's faith.
First, I was born in a devoted muslim home that doesn't shy away from traditional rites, I later converted to Christianity, though I faced a hell of pressure even though am a guy. My Aunt was sent out of the house cos she brought a Christian fiance home, so I can relate with your story if true.
Now read carefully, if you decide to desert your family at this point in time you might go astray. If you are in search of someone who will harbor you, you'll be taking a very big risk, why? Cos many people out there hide their true motives even when they are smiling. I will advice you go back to your family seeking their forgiveness even though you know well in your heart that you are a converted Christian.
Steer away from objects that suggest you're still following Christianity, download the Biblical app & read contents on your phone, but make sure you practice the act of taking less...
wow best advice so far thank you brother
Let me try that but I will punished starved and kept home for a very long time even without food and I may not go out for long
See it took God's intervention to know where they kept my phone its been a very long time I logged in nairaland due to that.
I will loose my freedom again n I will still suffer.
Re: closed by Alejobs: 5:57pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
you won't understand my dear most people are afraid to intervene in such matter because a strong Muslim family like mine will attack they say they are the one trying to convert me.
As for police hmmm we live in a place where we have more Muslims than Christian faith

I understand the difficulties but you cannot starve to death. You are in a desperate situation and have to be willing to take risk.....you need instant help on ground and any possible confirmation or corroboration of your story from a neutral. I really want to help but you need to do your best to survive by asking for help in your immediate vicinity first
Re: closed by SouthNigerian: 5:59pm On May 04, 2020
Your story suggests you are still young and need guidelines. You will someday leave your parents home, by then you'll enjoy the freedom to choose whatever you desire.
Christianity is not show off, its a faith of the heart. No matter who you meet to help talk to your parents, they'll remain adamant and that might make you an enemy to your family. My dear young girl, you need your family more than anyone out there, with time no one can stop you from making your own choices & decisions.
So the best thing is to reunite with your family & grow your new faith on a low.

Lemme add this, I once visited a devoted muslim uncle of mine who was a lecturer, it was ramadan period, I was Christian but he must not know. I joined the family eating "saari", when they left for work myself & my cousin would make delicious meal, in the night we break fasting together. Some might say its cowardice, but its not, its wisdom. Now I practice my faith openly cos am now independent.
So my darling girl, be careful of wrong advice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:59pm On May 04, 2020
Nettybrown:
how dear am in a great danger please how can you help me?
Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:04pm On May 04, 2020
Alejobs:

I understand the difficulties but you cannot starve to death. You are in a desperate situation and have to be willing to take risk.....you need instant help on ground and any possible confirmation or corroboration of your story from a neutral. I really want to help but you need to do your best to survive by asking for help in your immediate vicinity first
Ok tnx you

1 Like

Re: closed by SouthNigerian: 6:04pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
wow best advice so far thank you brother
Let me try that but I will punished starved and kept home for a very long time even without food and I may not go out for long
See it took God's intervention to know where they kept my phone its been a very long time I logged in nairaland due to that.
I will loose my freedom again n I will still suffer.
To advice right is our birthright.

All of the pressure yo facing won't last long, just endure & you'll be free again. Your family are actually looking out for changes in you, the moment they perceive that, they'll let you have your life again.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:06pm On May 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Your story suggests you are still young and need guidelines. You will someday leave your parents home, by then you'll enjoy the freedom to choose whatever you desire.
Christianity is not show off, its a faith of the heart. No matter who you meet to help talk to your parents, they'll remain adamant and that might make you an enemy to your family. My dear young girl, you need your family more than anyone out there, with time no one can stop you from making your own choices & decisions.
So the best thing is to reunite with your family & grow your new faith on a low.

Lemme add this, I once visited a devoted muslim uncle of mine who was a lecturer, it was ramadan period, I was Christian but he must not know. I joined the family eating "saari", when they left for work myself & my cousin would make delicious meal, in the night we break fasting together. Some might say its cowardice, but its not, its wisdom. Now I practice my faith openly cos am now independent.
So my darling girl, be careful of wrong advice.
wow God bless you in Jesus name
Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:

To advice right is our birthright.

All of the pressure yo facing won't last long, just endure & you'll be free again. Your family are actually looking out for changes in you, the moment they perceive that, they'll let you have your life again.
Shalom!
thank you

1 Like

Re: closed by SouthNigerian: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
I have a question for you.
Is it that you always decide to be dumb or you were born this way? just want to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
Nettybrown:
please help me anyway you can
Re: closed by SouthNigerian: 6:10pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
wow God bless you in Jesus name
Amen! May the guidiance & couselling of the Holy Spirit abide by you always. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Amen! May the guidiance & couselling of the Holy Spirit abide by you always. Amen.
amen

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:16pm On May 04, 2020
Please somebody help am hungry and I need to go to Abuja now pls 3141333024 please am in danger may Jesus help you as you help me
Re: closed by Nettybrown(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
please help me anyway you can
Where do u reside?

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Nettybrown:
Where do u reside?
Kogi state
Re: closed by Nettybrown(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
Kogi state
Age?
Re: closed by mxpinky: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
Nettybrown:
Age?
Re: closed by Nettybrown(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
OK Will get back to u pls
Re: closed by mxpinky: 7:24pm On May 04, 2020
Nettybrown:
OK Will get back to u pls
Ok thank you dear
Re: closed by Kdon2: 7:31pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
Am depressed homeless sad and confused right now I need advice and help.
I was brought up a Muslim right from time I don't really pray Islamically but as a girl in the family am being forced to pray but I use to hide a bible and read so one night I was caught by my uncle reading Bible he slapped me and kept me under surveillance for sometime. During that time I was starved and they stop paying my fee so I had to stop going to school as I have no other choice to feed and shelter for myself and I don't want to depend on being a runs girl for feeding I endured and stayed with them observing Muslim prayers and also reading the Bible. Every in the family started maltreating me because any accidental things that happened I do shout Jesus or jehovah etc things got worst I was chased out of home since 3days back no food no place to go as most of my friends are Muslims they discriminate me and now I don't even know the church to go I don't know the right one that will lead me to God.
Please I need help on which church to attend
I also need help on some that will accommodate me to stay away from this people before I get killed.
I also need someone to help locate me with cloths and food.
I also need someone to direct me to the kind of church with strong faith and salvation.
Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Am depressed confused hungry dizzy homeless and in fear right now
Please what should I do before my family members and Muslims youths here get hold of me again because my family reports me to them already.
How can I survive this hunger and fear?
Where can I travel to to help preserve my faith n help till I can over come their threats and temptations.
Please help me am dying of hunger and suggestions.
Is it a crime in Nigeria to change faith.?

Where are you?
Re: closed by Kdon2: 7:39pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
Am having suicidal thoughts because of suffering please Jesus help me i believe in you why me

OK i see your location. First thing be careful of those telling you to come so that you don't disappear without trace you have noone who can look for you now. Second find any redeem church or winners around you and tell them your plight. OK? You can show them your post and peoples response if they are in doubt. I m trusting that God will take over from there for you.

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 7:41pm On May 04, 2020
Kdon2:

OK i see your location. First thing be careful of those telling you to come so that you don't disappear without trace you have noone who can look for you now. Second find any redeem church or winners around you and tell them your plight. OK? You can show them your post and peoples response if they are in doubt. I m trusting that God will take over from there for you.
Ok thank you so much
Re: closed by Kdon2: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
mxpinky:
Ok thank you dear

Stop using thank you dear stuff you never know who you are responding to. Might be an elderly person you don't know!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See the kind of guns found at Cubana's party / Whats That One Thing Preventing You From Having Sex? / 12 steps to a Woman's Mumu Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.