Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (3289 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:28am On May 05, 2020
[quote
Re: closed by mxpinky: 2:29am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
So sorry about this
thank you sir
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 2:32am On May 05, 2020
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 2:34am On May 05, 2020
You're not online
mxpinky:
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:01am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
You're not online
please edit my number sir incase of family
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:03am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=mxpinky post=89196936][/quote]

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:05am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=RamessesIV post=89197120][/quote] thank you
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:06am On May 05, 2020
Please try to remove my number too
mxpinky:
thank you
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:07am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Please try to remove my number too
ok
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:08am On May 05, 2020
Can we continue the conversation here??
mxpinky:
ok
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:09am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Can we continue the conversation here??
yes sir
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:10am On May 05, 2020
So did you finish your secondary school
mxpinky:
yes sir
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:12am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
So did you finish your secondary school
yes
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2020
What were you going for in uni??
mxpinky:
yes
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:14am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
What were you going for in uni??
computer science sir
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:15am On May 05, 2020
How did you finish sec school or did your parents stop paying your school fees after you finished sec school
mxpinky:
computer science sir
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:20am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
How did you finish sec school or did your parents stop paying your school fees after you finished sec school
they stop paying when I gained admission into uni and they started noticing some changes in me like Bible interests in Christian music prayer etc
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:21am On May 05, 2020
So why did you leave home??
mxpinky:
they stop paying when I gained admission into uni and they started noticing some changes in me like Bible interests in Christian music prayer etc
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:23am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
So why did you leave home??
Too much pressure maltreatment hunger no rest of mind at last I was told to leave that I can't change faith here

1 Like

Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:25am On May 05, 2020
Your parents would do that to you??

So how have you been surviving
mxpinky:
Too much pressure maltreatment hunger no rest of mind at last I was told to leave that I can't change faith here
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:28am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Your parents would do that to you??

So how have you been surviving
hmmm you won't believe what I face daily sometimes fasting sold my phone n now it's up to God
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:29am On May 05, 2020
I hope you are safe where you are??
mxpinky:
hmmm you won't believe what I face daily sometimes fasting sold my phone n now it's up to God
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:31am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
I hope you are safe where you are??
not really am leaving tomorrow I have a friend in Abuja and am looking for a way to go there but no way yet
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:33am On May 05, 2020
I hope is a trustworthy friend??
mxpinky:
not really am leaving tomorrow I have a friend in Abuja and am looking for a way to go there but no way yet
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:38am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
I hope is a trustworthy friend??
I have no choice for now it's the only play I can be feeding till I get a job or have a little money to feed myself
If I continue to stay here hunger will collapse me
Also if you don't have anything the people you are staying with will get tired of feeding you. Am broke for now I need to find a way and go to Abuja I will meet her and other Christians there
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:40am On May 05, 2020
That's good please don't give up,and try to best to safe okay I just pray God touches the earth of your parent to love you instead of hate,I once lost a relationship cause of religion so I know how it feels
mxpinky:
I have no choice for now it's the only play I can be feeding till I get a job or have a little money to feed myself
If I continue to stay here hunger will collapse me
Also if you don't have anything the people you are staying with will get tired of feeding you. Am broke for now I need to find a way and go to Abuja I will meet her and other Christians there
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:41am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
That's good please don't give up,and try to best to safe okay I just pray God touches the earth of your parent to love you instead of hate,I once lost a relationship cause of religion so I know how it feels
am sorry about that
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:44am On May 05, 2020
She was a muslim though,she was ashamed of me,and she had a Muslim ex dude came back and she left
mxpinky:
am sorry about that
Re: closed by mxpinky: 3:47am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
She was a muslim though,she was ashamed of me,and she had a Muslim ex dude came back and she left
omg that's terrible
Sorry a day will come she will need you but won't be able to reach you
Re: closed by RamessesIV(m): 3:50am On May 05, 2020
It was hurtful men,I knew she was a strong muslim but she will leave me for someone else just for religion nah anyways I have learnt not to date muslim girls,and I don't think so she stopped calling me,this is a girl I will call everyday not less than 30 mins,she just went for some muslim retreat and suddenly she changed
mxpinky:
omg that's terrible
Sorry a day will come she will need you but won't be able to reach you
Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:52am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
It was hurtful men,I knew she was a strong muslim but she will leave me for someone else just for religion nah anyways I have learnt not to date muslim girls,and I don't think so she stopped calling me,this is a girl I will call everyday not less than 30 mins,she just went for some muslim retreat and suddenly she changed
it's quite sad

1 Like

Re: closed by Coolgent(m): 5:59am On May 05, 2020
babtoundey:

Majority of the folks here won't believe or agree with you that the story is sketched.

Every part of the story is fabricated and garnished to deceive and curry favor from unsuspecting religious sentimentalists. The OP's primary objective, as his/her story portrays, is to substantiate the pervading news and rumours of the rife of religion persecution and further highten the crises of religious intolerance and suspicion.

Your parents maltreat you, stop paying your school fees a d turned you out just because you were caught reading Bible. Since when does reading Bible becomes a red signal and something Muslim cannot stand. Muslims owns and read Bible. That you read Bible is not a prove that you have preference for Christianity.

What more, majority of your friends are Muslims and they all discriminate against you. What happens to the very few that are Christians. They too are afraid to house you. There is no church in your neighborhood and the whole Kogi state that you can run to?

All the members of your family so much hate Christianity and your choice of becoming a Christian that they don't mind subjecting you to harrowing isolation and rejection.

How do you expect to get the help you could not get or ask for from your Christian friends, Christian neighbors, family members and churches around you from a faceless forum as this?

Try another trick!

Boasted!
Another trick to deceive the gullibles.
Just check the op profile/posts...

Check one of his posts below...
Helping a friend indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This / How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells / How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.