Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Girlfriend Is Married Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Married Now (3433 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
We dated for over 2yrs... she loves sex alot.(I mean alot)

She's beautiful with smooth body and d right curves.
She once rejected a suitor without telling anyone why she did that not even her mom.
She opened up to me that she had sex with her husband to be but that a lizard lasts longer than the guy grin grin grin...her exact words.
She calls me her superman. grin grin grin

She tried everything for us to get married but I told her I don't think I will ever get married cheesy cheesy(story 4 another day)
When she turned 24 she became somehow desperate about getting married...cos suitors were coming but she was rejecting them hoping I will wife her.
She said I have everything a man will want. Why don't I want to marry cheesy
I already told her that am not thinking of getting married anytime soon.

She eventually got married late last year.
She came to my place and spent a week after her introduction.

She told me that she will break her sim after her wedding and I will not hear from her again we agreed on that.

About 2 months after the wedding she called me and asked why I didn't attend her wedding and I told her I was busy with work.
Since then she has been calling.....
When we chat sometimes I feel it's her husband that's chatting with me and I will just be typing things that doesn't make sense grin grin
The last time she called...she told me that things have been rough for her husband and her cos he has not been paid for 2 months....she asked me to send her some money and I sent money to her.
She has been calling telling me how she misses me and the things we used to do 2geda

I've been trying to avoid her cos I know if we ever meet sex must happen.
Though she has not said she wants to come but I know if I continue to chat and talk with her on the phone she will eventually come to my house.

I don't want to sleep with someone's wife....my dad warned me about doing that when I was 15.

How can I cut communication with her without hurting her feelings much.

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Kaykay999(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2020
Just ignore her
Delete her from your life
You can still find fresh babes

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by AdaAde(f): 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
Another fabricated story.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
My fvck buddies have been getting married from time immemorial. I just find a replacement because I'm a noble person. I don't shag people's wives.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by bigiyaro(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
OP, you should also be writing Nigerian movies.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by colorsofrainbow: 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmm...we will be sure after corona
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by decatalyst(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2020
Please let the words of your father continue to reverberate in your head and let the word of God guard your heart.

Ignore her or block all avenue of her to get to you. You have a bright future ahead of you, don't mess it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2020
bro two words for you
MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Ezennwa(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

My brother, what is in skirt will not kill you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by GreatResearcher1: 6:57pm On May 04, 2020
shortgun:

She's beautiful with smooth body and d right curves.
She once rejected a suitor without telling anyone why she did that not even her mom.
She opened up to me that she had sex with her husband to be but that a lizard lasts longer than the guy grin grin grin...her exact words.
She calls me her superman. grin grin grin

She tried everything for us to get married but I told her I don't think I will ever get married cheesy cheesy(story 4 another day)
When she turned 24 she became somehow desperate about getting married...cos suitors were coming but she was rejecting them hoping I will wife her.
She said I have everything a man will want. Why don't I want to marry cheesy
I already told her that am not thinking of getting married anytime soon.

She eventually got married late last year.
She came to my place and spent a week after her introduction.

She told me that she will break her sim after her wedding and I will not hear from her again we agreed on that.

About 2 months after the wedding she called me and asked why I didn't attend her wedding and I told her I was busy with work.
Since then she has been calling.....
When we chat sometimes I feel it's her husband that's chatting with me and I will just be typing things that doesn't make sense grin grin
The last time she called...she told me that things have been rough for her husband and her cos he has not been paid for 2 months....she asked me to send her some money and I sent money to her.
She has been calling telling me how she misses me and the things we used to do 2geda

I've been trying to avoid her cos I know if we ever meet sex must happen.
Though she has not said she wants to come but I know if I continue to chat and talk with her on the phone she will eventually come to my house.

I don't want to sleep with someone's wife....my dad warned me about doing that when I was 15.

How can I cut communication with her without hurting her feelings much.

Thank you

Break your sim and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by GreatResearcher1: 6:58pm On May 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

My brother, what is in skirt will not kill you.
What's in skirt apart from dirty pants?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Oluromantic: 7:05pm On May 04, 2020
Its clear bro. It is deceit to tell you not to hurt her feelings...that's what girls always want to use to get guys... My dear you have to hurt her. In fact make up ur mind to hurt her as soon as possible. No matter how sweet the sex is, you can't continue to have sex with a married woman. With or without you, she will cheat on her husband later on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2020
Tell her your girl friend is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2020
shortgun:

She's beautiful with...

Thank you

Block her number if you truly want to stop all communications with her undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2020
AdaAde:
Another fabricated story.
grin grin
Why will I of all people fabricate stories?
To gain what?
Ok here's our chat if that will make Ur little breast bigger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2020
Kaykay999:
Just ignore her
Delete her from your life
You can still find fresh babes
I don't lack girls brother....
I have a different girl every day of my life if I want. cheesy
Just that I know how hurt she will be if I don't sever our relationship with wisdom.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Block her number if you truly want to stop all communications with her undecided
Nah that will be too extreme
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP, you should also be writing Nigerian movies.
This is real!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Break your sim and move on
Are u serious?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
This kinda ladies are plenty outside e.g millenniumlady

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Millenniumlady(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
So it's the lady that likes sex not you can you imagine undecided statistics has proven that 99% of Nigerian men like sex and will kill for it which is why they'll keep begging baby lemme put only the tip angry i pity the said lady because if she wasn't lose enough she should be able to identify a dog when she see's one....Ladies three months is enough for a man to pop the question to you and if he didn't look him straight into the eye and tell him fvck you it's over.....Your mate's are out there thinking of how to contribute to the society since this lock down have been lifted and all you have to do is to talk about sex nor let me slap you through this phone.....Set awong style...ko missionary ni angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Ishilove: 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
Son, listen to the words of your father and let it guide you for it is the words of wisdom.

Tell her to face her marriage and stop remembering the past. She is married woman now. Ask her if her hubby will be happy if he sees her chats with you, and if she says no (though I suspect she will avoid the question), tell that she must stop all intimate convos going forward.

No go shag person wife unto say you no wan hurt person feelings. It's a destiny killer.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2020
If you're a man with a good level of self control, sisterzone her asap and she will cut herself from you.

Never ever go down with a married or betrothed woman, you may not survive the after effect.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Raalsalghul: 9:06pm On May 04, 2020
Ishilove:
Son, listen to the words of your father and let it guide you for it is the words of wisdom.

Tell her to face her marriage and stop remembering the past. She is married woman now. Ask her if her hubby will be happy if he sees her chats with you, and if she says no (though I suspect she will avoid the question), tell that she must stop all intimate convos going forward.

No go shag person wife unto say you no wan hurt person feelings. It's a destiny killer.

Destiny killer ke?

For bleeps sake, where do you all get these terms from?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2020
My grandfather before he died told my old man, any runs you they do avoid married women. When my dad they warn me, he said you can have affairs with any soul but you see married women no near them na big curse them they bring. My cousin way go heaven, he they always carry married women, straffing people wives but it didn't end up we with him. Thank God he confessed and repented before he died, its a grave sin.

Married pussy they sweet but it'd deadly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Faithful4real(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2020
shortgun:

grin grin
Why will I of all people fabricate stories?
To gain what?
Ok here's our chat if that will make Ur little breast bigger.

Change the title

My girlfriend is married now, but she is disturbing me for sex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by rennylaw(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
@op , please delete her from your memory and flee. Do not do anything you will leave to regret in life. She might even want to use you now that her hubby is financially down.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by jidamsel43(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
Put her number to backlist and disconnect her in your social media. It's better to prevent oneself from malady because it may be a ploy to put in trouble. .

You can render assistance with anything you have but sound it to her that , you won't entertain her request again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So it's the lady that likes sex not you can you imagine undecided statistics has proven that 99% of Nigerian men like sex and will kill for it which is why they'll keep begging baby lemme put only the tip angry i pity the said lady because if she wasn't lose enough she should be able to identify a dog when she see's one....Ladies three months is enough for a man to pop the question to you and if he didn't look him straight into the eye and tell him fvck you it's over.....Your mate's are out there thinking of how to contribute to the society since this lock down have been lifted and all you have to do is to talk about sex nor let me slap you through this phone.....Set awong style...ko missionary ni angry
Carry your frustrations comot for my thread.
I would've insulted back but I leave u to whatever pains that is eating u up.
Not every man behaves as if life starts and ends with what's between Ur legs.
Me for instance gets tired of having it. cheesy
You girls are annoyingly cheap and very available...what then will make me beg for what I can have with just a call? angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by shortgun(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
My grandfather before he died told my old man, any runs you they do avoid married women. When my dad they warn me, he said you can have affairs with any soul but you see married women no near them na big curse them they bring. My cousin way go heaven, he they always carry married women, straffing people wives but it didn't end up we with him. Thank God he confessed and repented before he died, its a grave sin.

Married pussy they sweet but it'd deadly
Hmmm.
You come fear dey catch me.
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Married Now by Millenniumlady(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2020
shortgun:

Carry your frustrations comot for my thread.
I would've insulted back but I leave u to whatever pains that is eating u up.
Not every man behaves as if life starts and ends with what's between Ur legs.
Me for instance gets tired of having it. cheesy
You girls are annoyingly cheap and very available...what then will make me beg for what I can have with just a call? angry angry

There you go it's obvious he patronize call girls sgut the fvck up nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR / This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) / Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.