Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! (1427 Views)

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 8:46pm On May 04, 2020
[center][/center][s][/s]
[/size][size=8pt]

I would spare you all details..

I have a 3yr old cousin. He's adorable and smart, but he has this annoying habit which he started ever since his mother gave birth to another baby. He enjoys pooping on the bed.

He is potty trained and goes to pee by himself, but when he wants to poo, he either sneaks into my room or his parents room and poops right in the middle of the bed( he's very specific about that).

His Mother has scolded and beaten him severally but he hasn't dropped the habit yet. And it's becoming worrisome.

I would love to think it's his own way of seeking attention from his mother but she doesn't neglect him in any way.

How can we get him to stop this habit Please?
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Renida: 8:47pm On May 04, 2020
Use a door lock
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by ikh777: 8:47pm On May 04, 2020
Elyse:
[/size][size=8pt]

I have a 3yr old cousin. He's adorable and smart, but he has this annoying habit which he started ever since his mother gave birth to another baby. He enjoys pooping on the bed.

He is potty trained and goes to pee by himself, but when he wants to poo, he either sneaks into my room or his parents room and poops right in the middle of the bed( he's very specific about that).

His Mother has scolded and beaten him severally but he hasn't dropped the habit yet. And it's becoming worrisome.

I would love to think it's his own way of seeking attention from his mother but she doesn't neglect him in any way.

let him sleep on the floor for a year, IT WILL STOP
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Yustash001(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2020
And you said annoying as if he's someone who is matured....

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by gaby(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
Naughty kid...
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
Scold him ursef. Tell him u wont buy sweet or biscuits for him if he poos on the bed.

Tell him if he poos in his potty always . U will buy him a big ball and gifts.

Tell him if he poos on the bed, no ball or gift

Try applying child psychology.
I did same for my niece and nephew. Worked like magic

Kids nowadays kolomental no be here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by donbachi(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
Dem for take permission from him na,before dem get the belle...dat is his anger.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Kylekent59: 8:57pm On May 04, 2020
shocked

Una way suppose happy say pikin dey shit sef
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by bestabigaelever(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2020
He is intentionally doing that
Show him love
The more you aggressive to him, the more naughty he is

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by adoreyou(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2020
He has a specific place on d bed where he poos abi? that is what i want to hear. see ehn, tomorrow find nail,screw it from beneath d bed making sure d sharp end face upward. You know d rest... If he ever goes near that bed again,take him to your pastor.
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by frozen70(f): 1:35am On May 05, 2020
Elyse:
[/size][size=8pt]

He is too small to be behaving weird

Next time he does that, spank him very very well

Hence fort let him always stay within reach of the eyes, when he gets so depressed he will be forced to locate the toilet or his potty

Monitor him for one month he myst not stay alone in any room that has bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Etteanna: 3:21am On May 05, 2020
Elyse:
[/size][size=8pt]

the child is calling out for attention most children feel left out or abounded when another child is born so his acting out is a cry for attention beating him will only make h hardened and worst best thing is to get a child psychologist or give hi more attention so he knows the loves is shared not given to only the new born.
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 7:23am On May 05, 2020
adoreyou:
He has a specific place on d bed where he poos abi? that is what i want to hear. see ehn, tomorrow find nail,screw it from beneath d bed making sure d sharp end face upward. You know d rest... If he ever goes near that bed again,take him to your pastor.

Can/ Will you do this to your son? undecided
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 7:24am On May 05, 2020
Etteanna:
the child is calling out for attention most children feel left out or abounded when another child is born so his acting out is a cry for attention beating him will only make h hardened and worst best thing is to get a child psychologist or give hi more attention so he knows the loves is shared not given to only the new born.

Thanks. Hopefully he will outgrow it
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by adoreyou(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2020
Elyse:

Can/ Will you do this to your son? undecided
Na joke i dey o
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 7:32am On May 05, 2020
frozen70:

He is too small to be behaving weird

Next time he does that, spank him very very well

Hence fort let him always stay within reach of the eyes, when he gets so depressed he will be forced to locate the toilet or his potty

Monitor him for one month he myst not stay alone in any room that has bed

Yes. I've been monitoring him closely now. He becomes suspiciously quiet when he wants to poop so I personally take him to his potty and he will cry until he's done. Can you imagine??
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Nobody: 7:33am On May 05, 2020
Give him up for adoption.
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 8:07am On May 05, 2020
Squillaci:
Give him up for adoption.

Lol. You dey find pikin?
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by frozen70(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2020
Elyse:

Yes. I've been monitoring him closely now. He becomes suspiciously quiet when he wants to poop so I personally take him to his potty and he will cry until he's done. Can you imagine??

Lol

That's it

They have so many mischievous things to do, your ability to monitor them is the antidotes

Weldone

Keep doing it until he stops crying whenever he wants to poop
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by crackkhaus: 8:26am On May 05, 2020
What exactly is smart and adorable about a child who loves to poop on the bed DELIBERATELY?

You people had better discipline that nasty attitude out of him.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 05, 2020
Get a whip. Whip him when he does something else that's very bad, when he cries don't pet him or beg him at all.
whenever he poos on the bed, show him the whip. Whip the floor or the wall so hard he will feel the sound, threaten him that if does such again you'll whip his ass like you did the floor with a mean face. Whem he comes to play with you, Send him away that he poos on the bed and you don't play with kids that poos on the bed.
Also reward his good behaviours with a hug and children biscuits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 9:25am On May 05, 2020
crackkhaus:
What exactly is smart and adorable about a child who loves to poop on the bed DELIBERATELY?

You people had better discipline that nasty attitude out of him.

Apart from the pooping thing, he's not the type that disturbs alot
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 9:30am On May 05, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Get a whip. Whip him when he does something else that's very bad, when he cries don't pet him or beg him at all.
whenever he poos on the bed, show him the whip. Whip the floor or the wall so hard he will feel the sound, threaten him that if does such again you'll whip his ass like you did the floor with a mean face. Whem he comes to play with you, Send him away that he poos on the bed and you don't play with kids that poos on the bed.
Also reward his good behaviours with a hug and children biscuits.

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Elyse: 9:33am On May 05, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Scold him ursef. Tell him u wont buy sweet or biscuits for him if he poos on the bed.

Tell him if he poos in his potty always . U will buy him a big ball and gifts.

Tell him if he poos on the bed, no ball or gift

Try applying child psychology.
I did same for my niece and nephew. Worked like magic

Kids nowadays kolomental no be here grin grin

Asin ehhh... cheesy thanks again
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by crackkhaus: 10:05am On May 05, 2020
Elyse:

Apart from the pooping thing, he's not the type that disturbs alot
Discipline the behaviour out of him please.

Pooping on the bed is not something to be negotiated, he either continues to do it and get the whooping of his life or he stops and gets no whooping.
He knows that what he is doing is wrong.

If he was just pooping on himself instead of using the potty, then you can talk about enticing him with toys and sweets to get him to change.... certainly not when he is deliberately messing up a bed where people sleep, that's a serious attitude problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by eyinjuege: 10:13am On May 05, 2020
Hahahaha
That's punishment for y'all for daring to have another baby in the house.
He will grow out of it.
Start your potty training all over again. Once he wakes up, put him on the potty and encourage him to poo. If he's able to successfully do this, clap for him and give him a healthy snack as reward (maybe some nice fruit he likes, or some yoghurt or whatever)
If he doesn't poo in the morning, try again midday
Re: My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! by Richy4(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2020
Develop a look... Some kids understands that as early as 3.. That disappointing / disapproving looks that doesn't warrant beating/ scolding
When he/she looks at u, they understand quickly.. trust me they do...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You Prefer To Bury Your Aged Parents After Death? / Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating / Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.