Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today (93716 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by MedicH: 9:46pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Let this coro be over when i come to your house we'll know who get shame

lol be like ur life don tire u and u wan sign out
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're doing well but do you have hoil to fry it cheesy

Meanwhile

Realokopi bring your a** here come go wash pot for me make i take cook....Be fast about it sad

Now I know better
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Galactico4ever(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
I thought you stay in lekki?? which one is enugu babe again
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Juliusmomoh: 9:51pm On May 07, 2020
extol1:
front page loading
so u be igala ... Am also an igala boy from idah
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by hausadreturn(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2020
That's an African Rock Python.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Quaddafi29: 9:55pm On May 07, 2020
Great but where is Shekau?
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by gnykelly(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2020
Dagger111:
Lala.. That's for you, do the needful. grin

snakes are distraction...kill boko Haram not snake
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Mimi572(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2020
A man of faith is a man of war.
God bless the great buffalo soldier..
This just remember when i was a barrack boy.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Oksman(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2020
Dagger111:

Men enjoy your meal! Really feel for you just don't know why, but i am angry at the condition you guys are subjected to over there compared to what i see in other climes.

May the Lord preserve you for this great sacrifice you have chosen to undertake for this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Divickofficial: 9:59pm On May 07, 2020
ifex370:

My respect to you bro.

God bless you.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.

Who type this rubbish? Wetting concern federal republic of Nigeria with python wey dey kill.. yeye dey smell

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ugocitywnda: 10:04pm On May 07, 2020
Please cut it open to check if it swallowed Uncle shakau
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ifex370(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2020
Divickofficial:

Who type this rubbish? Wetting concern federal republic of Nigeria with python wey dey kill.. yeye dey smell

The guy is military.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Abeg when Nairaland Dey do their Next End of Year Party. Cuz I believe plenty of us on nairaland have Correct gifts for lalasticlala seun and mynd44 and we cant wait to reciprocate their gestures on NAIRALAND IN REAL LIFE.

Someone Should pls Help Me With that meme of a guy holding stone behind him.

PS: If you believe these people deserve end of year gifts pls gather here and tell us the kind of gift you think will be suitable for whom. I would like to gift lalasticala Mortar Piston.
That mynd44 guy no deserve gift abeg.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Deep within you.....you know I'm saying the truth my friend once date a soldier watin see take her eyes see ehhhh that's why i vow never to have anything to do with a military personnel
Sha say yes to the guy make we rest maam.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ugotuf(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Abeg when Nairaland Dey do their Next End of Year Party. Cuz I believe plenty of us on nairaland have Correct gifts for lalasticlala seun and mynd44 and we cant wait to reciprocate their gestures on NAIRALAND IN REAL LIFE.

Someone Should pls Help Me With that meme of a guy holding stone behind him.

PS: If you believe these people deserve end of year gifts pls gather here and tell us the kind of gift you think will be suitable for whom. I would like to gift lalasticala Mortar Piston.
See it here. Please use the stones wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by futurerex: 10:16pm On May 07, 2020
extol1:
front page loading
Attai omai dea
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Buffalo2(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2020
Ejo ni kee ma pa kaakiri, awon BH ni won nbo yen

2 Likes

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by KunleSteel: 10:18pm On May 07, 2020
menix:
This one wey resemble Boko snake..

Main reason I love nigerian army, they kill snake while releasing Bokoharam members..

Would you say the same if you had a brother in the army posted up north, and he keeps telling you about the unfavourable policies that keeps endangering their lives?

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by SexytorresE(f): 10:20pm On May 07, 2020
Ahahhahahahhaaaa
ojorich:
Here to observe if really it would reach front page
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Dreyton36: 10:20pm On May 07, 2020
Lala go smile now, everywhere soft grin
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're doing well but do you have hoil to fry it cheesy

Meanwhile

Realokopi bring your a** here come go wash pot for me make i take cook....Be fast about it sad

Baby shoorai wash the heggs to be fried?

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by franugo(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=ojorich post=89190899]Here to observe if really it would reach front page[/quote

Are u tying to be funny? or u just want to test lala's love for snakes?
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by DonMekino(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2020
lala crew

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by ebifeventures(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2020
Good palliative, shame to 9ja government
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Bahamas95(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2020
The snake sef wear army camouflage.

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by kikake: 11:04pm On May 07, 2020
How did you kill the python? With our costly bullet or. ?

Dagger111:
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by Mrziglar(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2020
ifex370:

My respect to you bro.

God bless you.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by thaoriginator: 11:20pm On May 07, 2020
Dagger111:
this is unfair, I almost killed a snake yesterday and I created a thread about it, nobody deem it fit to bring to front page. Is it because the big snake escaped. My own is even bigger than this small little python but lalasticlala still didn't do the need full

Next time I'll make it die and I'll bring la-la the head.

Check it out here https://www.nairaland.com/5840204/picture-big-snake-almost-caught

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2020
realokopi:
You don't have to stereotype because your friend dated a wrong person. Whatever she passed through had nothing to do with dating a soldier; Being bad or good has nothing to do with one's job.
All salute to thee for this speech my gallant officer.
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by menix(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2020
KunleSteel:

Would you say the same if you had a brother in the army posted up north, and he keeps telling you about the unfavourable policies that keeps endangering their lives?

Ow I wish u know wat I do..

Lastly, always grab a bottle of chill beer after work to relax...
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by extol1(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
so u be igala ... Am also an igala boy from idah
I'm an Igala guy from Dekina
Re: Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today by extol1(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2020
futurerex:
Attai omai dea
Agba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / SIN Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.