Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (67103 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by manuelreports: 7:35am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
did you go through the bill and was there any place they made mention of you compulsory take 'bill gate' vacinne. See guy when this kind of pandemic happens the best bet to fight it is to develop vacinne to fight the virus. Think of polio think of minigites their vaccine is compulsory for every children and don't believe this rubbish news why will bill gate bride us just because he wants to help us. learn to analyse news don't just jump into conclusion just because it's suit your narratives
Which vaccine are you talking about
Can't they resort to herbal medicine which have very high chances of curing the disease like Madagascar while are they waiting for the vacine. The truth is that there are many things happening behind the scene that we cannot see. Where are you the 14 Chinese Doctors? What exactly are they doing in this country?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 7:36am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

Yes he has been doing so because of the foresight he has!! this world would have since ended with dumb fellows like you!!

Nice, he has foresight and prepared a vaccine he does not know how it behaves?

Yes we can predict the coming of pandemic but in what form, no one knows until it comes yet someone has prepared a vaccine for it. Does it add up?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Oblitz(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

I thought they said if they vaccinate you that you are protected. How could they be infected again after vaccination

Please tell me,
If some people are still left un vaccinated, the virus can mutate and still infect others. Check out the meaning of herd immunity.
It happened during polio. There were about 3 strains of polio. One strain was very stubborn and defied all vaccines. Children had to be vaccinated for all the strains. Gates thru WHO funded the development of vaccines for the last strain of polio.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2020
Jackpot009:

It's your eyes that are closed fam.

� � � � �
Lol our govt lol

As if they ever cared for you...

Apart from stealing money
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2020
jonahhh:

I've never seen any comment as ignorant as yours... So in your little mind you think bill gates wants to send nigeria a vaccine that'll cure anything? Stop licking ass and think bill gate is one of the people pushing the depopulation agenda. Do not take the vaccine, how did you think they brought syphilis and hiv plus other infections to africa? Through these vaccines. Stop to dey follow follow
So, HIV was created by vaccines... That's a new one.

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Jackpot009: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
Bobbiet:

Even 5he great book said the Antichrist will be loved... He'll come as a saint.

This right here is a characteristics of the Antichrist. There is a word "bait" in the dictionary.

So Obama and the pope weren't the original Antichrist abi?
You be clown o brother.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

You do not have the right to kill your child!!! You'll be eventually arrested if you refuse the vaccine when the legislation has been passed. No need to argue with you!!

That means u acknowledge what CUPP has said about d proposed bill, it's origin and intentions
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by manuelreports: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
PigTormentor:
Attention seeking MOFO with their useless and usual wailing and crying. It's no longer Buhari, now it's Bill Gates.
Sad part is that some dumb dumb brainwashed retarded fools will fall for this trash without asking for evidence. Sad.
You don't understand anything
If the secrets of this world is revealed to you, you will be amazed. Don't judge by what you see, there is always a reason and there is a reason.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by stickle(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2020
Why not in a hurry to pass a bill on compulsory conditional cash transfer to our accounts as palliatives.
I know that nobody can carry out what God has not permitted. We bring down every evil plans over Nigeria in Jesus name, amen
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Horus(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

I doubt medical doctors worldwide would get bribed and be complicit in insertion of chips masked as vaccine into the blood stream of patients, knowing fully well if the patients gets an xray and it picks up strange object, the doctor is laible for prosecution with his or her lisence in jeopardy

How many Nigerians will refuse a $10m bribe?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2020
bigiyaro:
Mr Bill's desperation is a red flag.
Not desperation. Passion rather.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Neddyogu(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many do not understand these things!!

Listen , Devil has a 3 Fold Ministry!

To kill , Steal and Destroy!

His Agents are on ground!

Whatever happens! Do not Take that Vaccine!

That May just be the Virus itself!

It is a War !it More Spirtual than Physical! It won't be won on twitter, instargram and all that!

It will be won on Bended Knees!

Don't be a Victim!!

So what do you think are vaccines if not the antigen of interest?

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Ade3131: 7:40am On May 05, 2020
nedekid:

[s]Blackman mentality, gates is spending his billions to Save humanity in Africa, something your governments could not do and this is your reaction as a Blackman! Gates is funding about 7 vaccine research hoping 1 or 2 will come through. He is losing billions just to ensure research is speeded. He wants to guarantee that the vaccine will be available to all Africans and free from the monopoly of pharmaceutical companies, but as usuall we African must see a hidden agender.[/s]
This is Bill gates that single handedly wiped out polio from Nigeria and Africa in general.

In other words Bill Gate is the Jesus of our time. It doesn't cost much to think deeper than you've thought in the past and ask questions to challenge the norms. Let's start this way. Africa has remained backward since God knows when and the very few Africans that make their way to a white man's land comes back allot improved in all aspects but those back home continue to languish in abject poverty and illiteracy.

If Bill Gate and the Western countries truly love Africa, why don't they come and construct free electrical power plants that will improve our lives?

Why can't they have the African wing of Harvard University on the continent to train Africans to become renowned innovators so that we stop being a dependent race?

Why is their focus on vaccine and not in improving our overall medical facilities? Remember those vaccines are administered in shanty hospitals. Is that what is obtainable in their country?

Another salient point to note sir. Why are Africans still dying of malaria in this time and age while the world has moved on from such trivial pursuit?

I know at this point you'll say we're supposed to provide all these things for ourselves but remember what led us here - you believe they're doing us good by giving us vaccines.

If I'm hungry and you gimme food, you've done well but if you teach me how to make food for myself so that I won't be hungry again, then you have saved humanity. That's the point I'm driving here bro

4 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2020
Oblitz:

If some people are still left un vaccinated, the virus can mutate and still infect others. Check out the meaning of herd immunity.
It happened during polio. There were about 3 strains of polio. One strain was very stubborn and defied all vaccines. Children had to be vaccinated for all the strains. Gates thru WHO funded the development of vaccines for the last stain of polio.

I think we will die...

How does a virus mutate in a dead person.

Bros stop thinking from your head, go and read...

Bill was doing everything to buy your heart.

You know nothing about him

Go and do a research of who he really is, find his childhood friends, read what they say about him.

Find some of his close workers, stop guessing and assuming..

I won't say anything.. Do the research yourself so that you won't say I say it.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2020
9gerian:
If each vaccine cost 100usd and the vaccine bill is passed, that is approximately 200,000,000x100usd. The result is 20 billion usd that Bill Gates company will make from Nigeria alone. So the sponsor was promised paltry 10 million usd to sell his country (in spite of all that he has cornered from endless tenures in the House)? Ridiculous!!!

Why is Nigerian House of Reps racing to pass a bill that favors known foreign interests? Is this what other reasonable houses of reps are doing? Are there no patriots in that House?
His foundation has Been giving vaccinations And drugs almost free to the poorest Africans for decades.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by byinks(f): 7:41am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

I doubt medical doctors worldwide would get bribed and be complicit in insertion of chips masked as vaccine into the blood stream of patients, knowing fully well if the patients gets an xray and it picks up strange object, the doctor is laible for prosecution with his or her lisence in jeopardy

Bills in Europe have been passed to keep health workers from prosecution.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by letrock(f): 7:41am On May 05, 2020
bill gate is now the nearest of meaning to the word bill
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by LordShiva97(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2020
I'm unequivocally not in support of this proposed bill, vaccination is the only solution to this prevailing Coronavirus pestilence agreed, but there's no vaccine yet, why are we talking about compulsory vaccination if a vaccine hasn't even been developed yet? It just doesn't seem right.

But what I have qualms with, is the vilification and defamation of the person of Bill Gates by senseless conspiracy theorists and cranks who have sacrificed their sense of reason for a bowl of internet relevance. If you have credible intelligence like you claim, why not release the intelligence to the general public and the media to mitigate any foul play allegedly beign piloted by the man. For those already jerking off to this, issuing a statement doesn't prove or validate anything. They should bring out the credible intelligence they claim they intercepted.

Until this is done, their claims hold no water.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many do not understand these things!!

Listen , Devil has a 3 Fold Ministry!

To kill , Steal and Destroy!

His Agents are on ground!

Whatever happens! Do not Take that Vaccine!

That May just be the Virus itself!

It is a War !it More Spirtual than Physical! It won't be won on twitter, instargram and all that!

It will be won on Bended Knees!

Don't be a Victim!!

Receive sense in the name of whatever you worship. Secondly, say no to drugs. Nonsense.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2020
TrebleChamp:
America is recording 2000+ Covid-19 death daily, over 50,000 Americans have died since February. Americans need his vaccine more at the time but Mr Bill Gates is more interested in vaccinating Africa. Same dude that has been preaching depopulating the world, this was how HIV virus was spread in Africa in the early 80's through vaccine. The thunder that would strike any useless lawmaker that pass this bill without public hearing/input is waiting patiently.....
When any vaccine is confirmed ready, they'll be distributed all over the world. There are over 100 being tested now, so it's unlikely that only one willl scale through to mass production.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by peacettw: 7:43am On May 05, 2020
lexy2014:

If u inject babies with 666 chips thru child compulsory vaccination, would u be able to do same for adults? Will d corona virus not be compulsory for both adults& children?

All adults were once children. Since vaccination is mandatory in children, it only makes sense that the antichrist should target that age group.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

Mstcheews!! I even thought you are serious!!

You are doing the work of your master, I don't expect any less bro.

I already know how this is going to end.

Just go and build a bigger prison..

Instead of staying here annoying myself.

I need to stay ready for rapture, bye...

You can wait and worship the beast... �

Wait till we return with Jesus and cast you in to the lake of fire, except you repent by then
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2020
Iamundisputed:
How do daft topics like this make front page?

CUPP, based on "human intelligence" a.k.a word of mouth from another politician like FFK and co, said Bill Gates offered 10m to reps?

Una mumu too much... grin
Worse still, from YouTube.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Jackpot009: 7:44am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=samydo post=89200145][/quote]

Bro, you mumu o! So you don't know that those cheap malaria drugs are because of Gates?

If you didn't receive free mosquito net; I'm sure you know people who did.

How has he benefited from that action? Or you thought it was your government that was dashing you the nets abi?

CLOWN!
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by frankson1(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2020
fireback:
read clearly you will see...
Nigerians are reminded that at present, there is no discovered/approved vaccine anywhere in the world and one now begins to wonder why the hurry to pass a Bill for a compulsory vaccine when there is none".

Do your research.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by 9gerian: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
Thank you.

They did not pass a bill to enhance local research and development of our own medicine.

They did not pass a bill to mitigate the brain drain in our health and other sectors.

These same people are probably hearing accusations and counter accusations by world powers about who did what to try to take control of the world. They must have also seen various videos where Bill Gates made very revealing statements about the need to depopulate the world using vaccines. Note that a vaccine can be infused with infertility causing strains and administered without disclosure. This is the same reason that makes freebies and all sorts of aid programs dangerous because there is little check and balance.

https://ijme.in/articles/deaths-in-a-trial-of-the-hpv-vaccine/?galley=html

We are not really doing much to be self reliant with our health system. And the poor people are at the mercy of all sorts of experiments. This is a matter of national security for other countries.

Just a little research by these lawmakers would have revealed that there are litigations against illegal testing of vaccines in developing countries such as India. We had the Pfizer case in Kano here in Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

Let’s even assume that it’s all conspiracy theory, how about being cautious and avoiding being used as guinea pigs. Or does anyone think that those French Doctors discussing testing vaccines in Africa was a mere coincidence?

There has been several allegations about various dangerous biological labs being set up in 3rd world countries because it is easier to get away with outbreaks of diseases when things go wrong. The Ebola cases of 2014 were alleged to have started from a lab (allegedly sponsored by Bill Gates) in Sierra Leone. Whether true or not- we may never know. These are powerful people!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/aug/11/blog-posting/bloggers-bill-and-melinda-gates-george-soros-funde/

When a powerful person or company is constantly being fingered in various catastrophic incidents, then there is need for caution even if innocent.

This vaccine bill will only empower vaccine companies to come and be testing all sorts of vaccines whether needed locally or not. Such bills don’t fly (even though they have actually been trying) in developed countries because there will be consequences. By the way more pharma companies have been reported to be going into vaccines production because of these types of bills that protect them from being held responsible when things go wrong.

I guess most of our leaders are ignorant of all the warring politics and interests rearing their fangs looking for soft targets in developing nations!

Finally, the bill appears to also want to make the NCDC DG so powerful. Well, my suspicion is that once this is achieved, then it becomes easier to do anything by these less seen powers because all they need do is to ensure that they nominate who becomes the DG (obviously one of their loyal stooges) just like it happens with IMF, World Bank etc!

Kyukastan:

The petroleum industry bill is there, they have not passed it. This government is really out of ideas on developing this nation.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Bobbiet(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2020
odogwunaija:
Why are they always interested in Nigeria. Many countries are worse hit by the virus than Nigeria but they are bent on starting their vaccination in Nigeria.

Someone said Nigeria maybe not be a military or economic world power but a Spiritual world power. I'm beginning to see sense in that.
Bill gate should start his vaccination in the USA, after all they are the greatest casualty at the moment.

This might be another Tuskegee experiment

Exactly sir... Exactly

Bill gates has spread his tentacles on every corridor of power.

He is now the major sponsor of WHO and Centers for Disease Control in most countries. Now tell me this is not a bad publicity?

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Spymaster2019(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
did you go through the bill and was there any place they made mention of you compulsory take 'bill gate' vacinne. See guy when this kind of pandemic happens the best bet to fight it is to develop vacinne to fight the virus. Think of polio think of minigites their vaccine is compulsory for every children and don't believe this rubbish news why will bill gate bride us just because he wants to help us. learn to analyse news don't just jump into conclusion just because it's suit your narratives

do https://www.naturalnews.com/035588_polio_vaccine_India_paralysis.html?fbclid=IwAR0ZWyLnH_4ECxzLKHLBlEKq42Q78h8M9bQjoiPATm5MNYRGMPkN2omtMVc#ixzz1sPSBlWN8
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
ceejayluv:

Not desperation. Passion rather.

Passion overrides desperation anytime. Desperation is full of emotions and usually betrays intentions even if they are good& noble. But passion can drive success and cover up true intentions because it always produces results & doesn't betray emotions. And because of its outward fruits, we tend to gravitate toward people with passion
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 7:47am On May 05, 2020
doctuw:
an uncle of mine who is a priest said he has been receiving training on how to overcome
a pandemic as far back as 1995. He was a member of a committee on preparing for pandemics. George Bush made mention of it in 2005 that America should be preparing for pandemics in the event of one. It's in Nigeria that planning ahead feels strange. That's our reason for being in this mess.
p

When you say pandemic, it is ambiguous. Was your uncle receiving training on coronavirus pandemic or just pandemic.

There's what we call counterterrorism and personnels are trained for it waiting for it to come anytime and in whatever form. So I can understand when your uncle say he received training on counterterrorism in 1990 but if your uncle said he received training on your to fight Boko Haram which was unknown in 1999 then there's more to it than meets the eyes.

Remember, Boko Haram, Al qada, ISIS are all terrorists group but their modus operandi are different so how to engage them are different too.

So did your uncle receive training on coronavirus pandemic or just pandemic?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:47am On May 05, 2020
Kyukastan:

We acknowledge his immensed contributions to Africa.

But can you please help clarify why he is interested in signing the bill when the vaccine is not yet available?

The last time I checked, human rights should be observed in Africa as it would in America or any where in the world.
When it comes to a vaccine you speak about human rights? Lmao!

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]its better you are ignorant in matters as these! Your Wisdom can land u below 6ft
You again. Religious nut.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.