Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (67113 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by LordShiva97(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2020
manuelreports:

Which vaccine are you talking about
Can't they resort to herbal medicine which have very high chances of curing the disease like Madagascar while are they waiting for the vacine. The truth is that there are many things happening behind the scene that we cannot see. Where are you the 14 Chinese Doctors? What exactly are they doing in this country?

Which herbal medicine are you talking about?
Have any herbs been clinically tested and proven to be effective against COVID-19 or are you expecting NCDC to start treating people with ineffective herbal concoctions?

If Madagascar is really effectively curing COVID-19 with local herbs, then why don't they share the formula with other countries and relevant health authorities?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Naija246: 7:49am On May 05, 2020
millions of Nigerians will die prematurely due to these vaccines.
Let's not forget that many are already having a hard time bearing kids due to the vaccines they took as kids.

At times these vaccines don't do immediate damage, the effects Begin to appear over a long period when you want to start having kids.

I have about four uncles that are having a hard time bearing kids;I keep telling them it's the vaccines they took as kids but most don't believe me.
Infertility is at an all time high. sad

The depulation agenda is real! many just don't want to accept it because of how outrageous it sounds.
greenguy:
Bill gates may just become another Adolf Hitler... History is only repeating itself.

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by CanadaOrBust: 7:49am On May 05, 2020
blowjohn:
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has purchased shares in nine big pharmaceutical companies valued at nearly $205 million -- an investment likely to attract attention more for its symbolism than its size.

The foundation, the nation's largest with an endowment of $24.2 billion from Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

Now, as an investor in Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson and others, the Gates foundation has a financial interest in common with makers of AIDS drugs, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other drugs. The stock purchases are a new type of investment for the foundation: In the past it held primarily bonds and other nonequity investments.

Source:https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

Then this:

Nigeria's largest state has sued US drug firm Pfizer for allegedly using 200 children as "guinea pigs" for a drug test in 1996 that led to multiple deaths and deformities, officials said Sunday...The state accuses Pfizer of "secretly using children as guinea pigs to test a drug under the guise of humanitarian gesture"...Pfizer was alleged to have administered an untested drug called Trovan Floxacin without authorisation on almost 200 children infected with meningitis in the state. Eleven of the children reportedly died, while the remaining 181 were said to have suffered from deafness, paralysis, brain damage and blindness.

Source:https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/nigerian-state-sues-pfizer-over-deformity-drug

Conspiracy Nuts and lies and half-truths. They make up something then based on that manufactured nonsense make up a million conspiracies. Who is the “Nigeria’s largest state”. How come this news only appears in this form and not carried by any reputable news source!

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:50am On May 05, 2020
peacettw:

All adults were once children. Since vaccination is mandatory in children, it only makes sense that the antichrist should target that age group.

Same thing we are saying. Y would u just focus on child vaccination when u can easily vaccinate everyone at once under d umbrella of covid19?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:50am On May 05, 2020
clevvermind:
What do Bill Gate know about medicines and vaccines?
More than all the doctors in your continent combined.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Antichristus: 7:50am On May 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many do not understand these things!!

Listen , Devil has a 3 Fold Ministry!

To kill , Steal and Destroy!

His Agents are on ground!

Whatever happens! Do not Take that Vaccine!

That May just be the Virus itself!

It is a War !it More Spirtual than Physical! It won't be won on twitter, instargram and all that!

It will be won on Bended Knees!

Don't be a Victim!!

Stop being a victim of deluded unverifiable religious claims.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by solmusdesigns: 7:50am On May 05, 2020
Horus:

How many Nigerians will refuse a $10m bribe?

what is Bill gates networth for him to offer $10m bribe to every complicit corrupt nurses and doctor in Nigeria, Africa, and the world? will everybody be easily bought over? no born again among medical personel?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2020
rationalhuman:
Google is a search engine not a source, I can make a webpage in 25 USD and can easily write as much carp as i can.
When will you people come to reality and and stop this Anti Gates propaganda??

When it comes to Medical Science, vaccines and Science and Technology you can not make fool of India, they have massive R&Dev sector not to mention Worlds largest pharmaceutical setups.

You are talking about a country that has 9 BSL-4 Labs, 58 BSL-3 Labs and more then 1800 BSL-2 labs in that country.
A country where more then 600 PHds are done anally alone only in Microbiology, Genome science and Molecular science and Bill gates can make fool of them??
Bill gates can make fool of a Country where 7 research labs and Companies are going in second phase of Covid 19 vaccine trail??

Be rational and dont spread fake propaganda against Bill gates. Come with facts.
please rest sir. You can't convince them just leave them to thier conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Jackpot009: 7:51am On May 05, 2020
lexy2014:

That means u arw acknowledging d position CUPP. Is there a legislation or bill that makes polio vaccine compulsory?

That is where the selfishness of our leaders comes into play.

The polio isn't a disease of the rich. It's not communicable like the covid hence, they don't care. That's why there are no bills pushing to make it compulsory.

But this covid is highly contagious; rich or poor and theres no cure! Our leaders are scared stiff! That's the reason they must be passing it even before the stuff is ready.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Spymaster2019(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
did you go through the bill and was there any place they made mention of you compulsory take 'bill gate' vacinne. See guy when this kind of pandemic happens the best bet to fight it is to develop vacinne to fight the virus. Think of polio think of minigites their vaccine is compulsory for every children and don't believe this rubbish news why will bill gate bride us just because he wants to help us. learn to analyse news don't just jump into conclusion just because it's suit your narratives

Why did he want to bribe them with 10m dollars? to pass the bill. lol i pity you una go die like fowls. Devil doesn’t give for free bro. wise up. but if you’re a paid agent. then you’re a disgrace to humanity
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:51am On May 05, 2020
QVicky10:
I am a bit suspicious about the rush to pass the bill, something is not adding up. Bill Gates is first and foremost a business man specializing in Computers (hardware and software). He will not just spend 10 million dollars for nothing, there is something to be gained.
Where did you see Bill Gates’s name?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
clevvermind:
Bill Gate is becoming demonic
Your whole nation and its leaders are demonic. Take a look out your window. Mr Up Nepa!
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:53am On May 05, 2020
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Area then he should keep his Vaccines
Na by force?
Who told the vaccines belong to him?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by xpool(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
you're right to be weary of the kind of power giving to ncdc but attributing bill gate or vacinne to one anti Christ superstition is what's pissing me off

Guy, you are a perfect example why wisdom kills. But it is not wisdom you exhibit, not really ignorance but mere emotion and arrogance that usually arise in arguments where the participant(s) lack maturity.

It is not every topic that one has to contribute to, some topics require one just to read and try to understand; at the end one may not understand.

Whether it is Bill Gates that sponsored the bill or not, whether, the bill and the clandestine cloud raised already makes me confused.

Naturally vaccination against contagious and deadly diseases should be made compulsory.

Right to forcefully make use of private properties of any Nigeria by NCDC is unnecessary and tyrannical.

Yet we do not need any new bill right now, the one they update at the start of this corona virus issue is enough.

If our politicians are not fraudster and traitors, we might not be discussing this. There are so much happening in the world now and all our politicians are busy gifting rice and money, instead of buying testing kits and PPEs.

I am tired jor, sometimes I go argue online today, tomorrow I go read wetin go make see say I mess up yesterday.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:53am On May 05, 2020
Fucsheetup:
When it comes to a vaccine you speak about human rights? Lmao!

Y should human rights not be mentioned when it comes to vaccine?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nairalandmonika: 7:54am On May 05, 2020
Kyukastan:

We acknowledge his immensed contributions to Africa.

But can you please help clarify why he is interested in signing the bill when the vaccine is not yet available?

The last time I checked, human rights should be observed in Africa as it would in America or any where in the world.

Ok, see the problem with you people, the chairman of one unknown polical party said that bill gate is offering 10 million dollars to the Senate to pass the bill, does that make the news credible no, but u already believe him.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by jonahhh: 7:54am On May 05, 2020
ceejayluv:

So, HIV was created by vaccines... That's a new one.

Yes it was tested in congo... The research was to find the vaccine against polio at the time
...but instead they contaminated the vaccine with tissues from a monkey and tested in the republic of congo so its no news. Fear any vaccination thata coming from world gov. Their agenda is to depopulate africa

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Jackpot009: 7:54am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

Oga go and sit down.

You have no right telling me what to believe.

See yourself, our government, our government...

The sitty person that wrote a bill, brought it to the house with only 3 members having a copy.

Push the bill in 2hours despite rejection by other members..

Is your problem with the bill or the vaccine? Plus I wasn't telling you what to believe.

You are here shouting our govt.

The same Bill did not consider poor medical facilities, investing in research like reasonable leaders are doing.

Who told you vaccines are the solution or the only solution.

Dump and lazy fellows
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Fucsheetup(f): 7:54am On May 05, 2020
Gandollar:
You mean he won't make financial gains from the vaccine he's pushing? Well I don't know.
How much can your impoverished continent make a man that is worth 100billion dollars?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by manuelreports: 7:54am On May 05, 2020
LordShiva97:

Which herbal medicine are you talking about?
Have any herbs been clinically tested and proven to be effective against COVID-19 or are you expecting NCDC to start treating people with herbal concoctions?

If Madagascar is really effectively curing COVID-19 with local herbs, then why don't they share the formula with other countries and relevant health authorities?

They are already doing that
But your Country Nigeria won't listen to them because the corrupt idiots that calls themselves politicians want a Vaccine that will come with money
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by byinks(f): 7:54am On May 05, 2020
Nerro042:
Funny. Of all the comments here no one is actually doubting the authenticity of the. There is no way to know if it truly happened. But because of the the hate of everything gates, everyone just swallowed the news and is now vomiting trash.

You're still asking for authenticity grin
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Horus(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

what is Bill gates networth for him to offer $10m bribe to every complicit corrupt nurses and doctor in Nigeria, Africa, and the world? will everybody be easily bought over? no born again among medical personel?

I never said that everybody will take the bribe, I simply asked: How many will refuse?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by samilly(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2020
Waiting for the truth to unravel
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2020
open4t:
you are the one wearing ignorance like christmas cloth. Why the rush in passing the bill ? Europe and america has lost over 200,000 people why didnt he start the vaccination from there if its wonderful as you present it ? Its obvious we are the guinea pigs for experiment.
There's no vaccine anywhere. There are thousands of volunteers already being subjected to various vaccine tests in Europe and America as it stands now. Until one or more are confirmed before they'll start production And global distribution.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nairalandmonika: 7:58am On May 05, 2020
fireback:
read clearly you will see...
“Nigerians are reminded that at present, there is no discovered/approved vaccine anywhere in the world and one now begins to wonder why the hurry to pass a Bill for a compulsory vaccine when there is none".
The bill was for infectious diseases, not only covid 19.
There was no mention of covid 19 vaccine in the Bill, there are other infectious diseases that has a vaccine already hope u know.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2020
jonahhh:

Yes it was tested in congo... The research was to find the vaccine against polio at the time
...but instead they contaminated the vaccine with tissues from a monkey and tested in the republic of congo so its no news. Fear any vaccination thata coming from world gov. Their agenda is to depopulate africa
That's All hearsay... We need verifiable facts. Was the Spanish flu and bubonic plague also manufactured?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:58am On May 05, 2020
Jackpot009:

That is where the selfishness of our leaders comes into play.

The polio isn't a disease of the rich. It's not communicable like the covid hence, they don't care. That's why there are no bills pushing to make it compulsory.

But this covid is highly contagious; rich or poor and theres no cure! Our leaders are scared stiff! That's the reason they must be passing it even before the stuff is ready.

Which means everything CUPP said is right. Also, anybody can catch polio. Polio doesn't discriminate between rich and poor. It's not d children of d poor that are immunised against polio. That's y its called a childhood killer disease. D word "childhood" is universal. In that case, there's more to a covid19 vaccination bill than just fear
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by OChimex: 7:59am On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I've been telling people about Bill gate and his evil agenda, but they don't want to believe me.

one thing is certain, the gate of hell shall not prevail in Nigeria.

This is the same thing the north was saying that made them sworn never to allow themselves get polio vaccines. Then see the result of polio amongst them.

Stop making a fool of yourself by this nauseating ignorance of yours.

This people are just business minded, they might just be acting in a way to push their vaccines and make billions after billions.

Let me remind you, these guys have been sending millions of vaccines to Africa since time immemorial, polio, yellow fever, and so on and so forth, which you ignoramus have benefited from and you are still alive to say this arrant nonsense.
If they kill you, what is their gain?

Since Jeff Bezos took the lead of being the richest, I have been noticing a kind of desperation in Bill Gate to reclaim this prestigious world title hence his push for one vaccine or the other.

Its for the money.........

Please just don't spread this ignorance of yours
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by 9gerian: 8:00am On May 05, 2020
Hmm bro, we cannot be too careful o. This is only one angle, and there are several angles.

All I am saying is- CAUTION!!! Freebies are not always what they seem, especially when it confers undue advantage on the donor! Just knowing that the other party has no control or way of checking your donation is too much power for anyone to remain fair!

Power corrupts! Sometimes people start well, but later give in to other not so noble considerations / pursuits.

We should be looking inwards and empowering ourselves to be less dependent on donors, but become donors ourselves!

And yes, there are very good donors who do so much charity work, but they should not hold sway in our affairs. The way to go as a nation is to develop our own capacity to investigate and take charge of our own destiny- the Madagascar Way if you like!

Finally, Bill Gates comes across as a good and considerate person, a philanthropist per excellence that can’t be rivaled in history. But that in itself is way too scary with the path (virus & vaccines) that he has chosen, and seem to be mastering at an alarming rate!

texazzpete:

So the Bill Gates that is spending a massive chunk of his fortune on charity and medical research is now in this for money?

Do you people have functioning brains at all?

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Missyajoke(f): 8:01am On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I've been telling people about Bill gate and his evil agenda, but they don't want to believe me.

one thing is certain, the gate of hell shall not prevail in Nigeria.

The Government should not sell us oh because of 10million dollars, whats the big deal with the vaccine abi the Americans should take the vaccines then we Africans can start taking the vaccine.

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by dionma: 8:01am On May 05, 2020
[My brother. Thank you. We have too many educated illiterates in Nigeria.

[Quote author=Okoroawusa post=89193723]$10m bribe? For what? Because Nigeria is the only place in Africa? Which pharmaceutical company's vaccine is Bill Gate advocating for? So once Bill Gate brings the vaccine of just one disease to Africa he will make how much profit?
How much did he bribe to bring malaria drugs, measles vaccine,polio vaccine, meningitis vaccine to so many African countries for over 20 years now?

Una head don catch fire...So Coronavirus is the last disease on earth. After COVID-19 no other pandemic or epidemic or disease again. Una no well.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.