Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (67111 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2020
hotwax:

Nigerian black politicians did not genetically engineered a virus. The last time we checked, it was one IT billionare that ran a simulation years back, and his exact simulation is happening now.

His name starts with B and G.

These guys don't read, they waste their time on internet.

EVENT 201
AGENDA 21
BILL GATES AND his wicked friends have been saying it years back that a pandemic is coming, the description they gave is the exact thing happening now.

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:10am On May 05, 2020
papalumi29:
OMG!!!!!, those who think they are educated will have time to read this trash.

How doesn’t it sound to you over educated or under educated?, BILL GATE wants to bribe Nigeria legislators, you must be reasoning with your anus.

As at today, the house belongs to APC which are much formidable than before, as such, if any bribery will take place, it is certain that no opposition will stand against them.

I shouldn’t be surprised when a graduate can believe anything written just to make you feel on track with your delusion of mind.

Pastors believe 5 G theory and sold it to their gullible followers, Dino and some jerks who claimed to be living abroad sold the news to many too.

You people should stop fooling yourself, use your brains and stop being dragged around.

D question u should be asking is this, is there a bill in d making that will make vaccination against covid19 compulsory!
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Which of the Devils? The Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, African Traditional regions ones or the thieves who have been stealing our collective commonwealth over the decades?
You have to be specific pls.

See a simple question I asked you, you are diverting to something else?

Waste of time, you are lost already...
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Sermwell(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I see you are very vocal in defending the man Gates. Just want to ask you, are you aware that Bill Gates had been preaching about virus and pandemic long before this corona crises?

I need a simple answer from you.
Yes he has been doing so because of the foresight he has!! this world would have since ended with dumb fellows like you!!
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by solmusdesigns: 7:12am On May 05, 2020
Bobbiet:
Google "roboticles"

da fvck am I suppose to do with cartoons

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by peacettw: 7:12am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

and no where did nano micro chip come up.. put up a link if you have any

PS: if you were as tech savy as you think you are, a simple google search of my comment would had shown you no article was written like my comment on the internet hence its original

I apologize for insinuating that the words might not be yours.

Searched Google for current uses/researches on nanochips and came up with this link
https://jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com/

�A journal on all things concerned with nanobiotechnology
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

the world will not allow your stupidity to affect the lives of others!! if you get infected and refuse the vaccine, what will happen to people who come in contact with you?? you think anybody care about you?? we don't want your ignorance to affect others, that's all!!

I thought they said if they vaccinate you that you are protected. How could they be infected again after vaccination

Please tell me,
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by afecgivers: 7:13am On May 05, 2020
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by michoim(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2020
If this is true, then there's a wicked intention behind it
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Sermwell(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

You are possessed of the same demonic spirit.
It's clear now...
who is possessed if not you the advocate of death with your ignorance??
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2020
Faithful4real:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/04/bill-gate-offered-house-of-reps-10m-bribe-for-speedy-passage-of-compulsory-vaccine-bill-cupp-alleges/
Whatever be the case those that created this vaccine are behind the virus it self, so shine your eyes well well, bill gate is not a doctor I wonder how I certified Microsoft pioneer would be campaigning for whatever nonsense vaccine he has this man is wicked and this is bringing this conspiracy theory about 5G and coronavirus making it look like it's true, is he trying to install a micro chips into humans for some devilish identification purposes, all I know is for learned Americans to protest against Bill gate vaccine there is something fishy no smoke without fire, have we asked ourselves the Chinese that came in Nigeria where are they now, have they accomplished their mission, why are people dying in high numbers in kano, a whole lot is going on and the government is not telling us the truth
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Kennitrust(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
Mr man will you stfu person wey no kill you with polio vaccine na covid own he go use kill you... And you all still beating your chest over your ignorance
Bill gate strongly advocate for the depopulation of the world. Africa could be their target.
He was good yesterday doesn't mean he cannot change to something else. Just be careful...
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Jackpot009: 7:14am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

Lol you think you are smart.

Have you ask yourself how does the devil work??

The devil works on ignorant people like you. That's exactly how he works
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Toofan007: 7:15am On May 05, 2020
Kyukastan:

If actually polio vaccine was compulsory, I believe polio should have since been eradicated in Nigeria. Beside I glanced through the bill and I saw the kind of power NCDC will be exercising.

My major concern lies in, why push for a bill when no vaccine has been developed yet and don't our legislatures have better bills pending to pass that are more important to the nation than this?

Anyway, God help our nation.
polio is not eradicated because some people actually believed such nonsense as the one this mumu CUPP is talking and refuses to the vaccine for their children/child.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by GreenArrow1(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

See a simple question I asked you, you are diverting to something else?

Waste of time, you are lost already...

The worst thing about all of this is that, you have a website! Oh my God!
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:16am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
it's just a ground work should eventually it got discovered

Y should there b groundwork 4d passage of a bill that makes vaccination compulsory? That means u acknowledge d concerns made by CUPP. If that's d case, what then are u defending?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by IMASTEX: 7:16am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
Mr man will you stfu person wey no kill you with polio vaccine na covid own he go use kill you... And you all still beating your chest over your ignorance
Very funny how people who Gate have been spending to take of for years now when their useless government abandoned them talking that way. It shows they have no functional brain.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Horus(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

so how is this chip a vaccine?

The chip is not the vaccine, but the chip is injected with the vaccine
(See video below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWm8WYfxX88

US tech company implant microchips in employees
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

who is possessed if not you the advocate of death with your ignorance??

I wish you knew better... But you don't...

You are fighting for what you know nothing about

Matt 24 7-11
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Sermwell(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

I thought they said if they vaccinate you that you are protected. How could they be infected again after vaccination

Please tell me,
I meant if you get infected because you refuse to take the vaccine, what do you think will happen to the persons that come in contact with you??
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2020
Jackpot009:

The devil works on ignorant people like you. That's exactly how he works

Hahhahaha you call sense knowledge, wisdom

Funny you...

They knew their plans all the way...

Talking to you is wasting of time, I pray your eyes open before it's too late.

I pray for the salvation of your soul
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 7:19am On May 05, 2020
Toofan007:
polio is not eradicated because some people actually believed such nonsense as the one this mumu CUPP is talking and refuses to the vaccine for their children/child.

Polio isn't eradicated because there's a lot of ignorance about d disease especially in remote rural areas of d north& areas were women don't have access to maternal healthcare. U got ur premise absolutely wrong

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Chirowman(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2020
law makers in this country should respect human life.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by doctuw(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2020
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Bobbiet(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2020
Samiah33:
[color=#000099][/color]
Thank you sisi, he was not the anti-Christ when he was giving them HIV/ AIDS drugs free or polio and other drugs free it’s Covid19 vaccine that is Anti Christ.

Even 5he great book said the Antichrist will be loved... He'll come as a saint.

This right here is a characteristics of the Antichrist. There is a word "bait" in the dictionary.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Sermwell(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

I wish you knew better... But you don't...

You are fighting for what you know nothing about

Matt 24 7-11
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many

I can see your ignorance and religious bigotry is legendary!! Is it today that nations started rising against nations? did it not happen during the 1st and even 2nd World War?? how old are you sef??
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

I meant if you get infected because you refuse to take the vaccine, what do you think will happen to the persons that come in contact with you??

Which people??
There will be 2 groups.

People who accept vaccine and people who did not accept vaccine...

So let those who do not accept vaccine die, you can collect vaccine and live...
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ideology(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
Sermwell:

I can see your ignorance and religious bigotry is legendary!! Is it today that nations started rising against nations? did it not happen during the 1st and even 2nd World War?? how old are you sef??

To be spiritually minded is life eternal and to be the carnally minded is death...
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Oblitz(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
There are many types of illiteracy. Just wonder how Gates would feel when he sees people he's trying to help bringing out different conspiracy theories
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by doctuw(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
an uncle of mine who is a priest said he has been receiving training on how to overcome
a pandemic as far back as 1995. He was a member of a committee on preparing for pandemics. George Bush made mention of it in 2005 that America should be preparing for pandemics in the event of one. It's in Nigeria that planning ahead feels strange. That's our reason for being in this mess.
p
9jaDoomCountry:

I see you are very vocal in defending the man Gates. Just want to ask you, are you aware that Bill Gates had been preaching about virus and pandemic long before this corona crises?

I need a simple answer from you.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Tboy1419: 7:22am On May 05, 2020
scoundrel:
Now I just hope our leaders get bribed by a competent foreign company to improve our electricity grid and transmission.
. That kind bribe they purge there belle, so them go reject am before e reach table, these government no fit collect bribe for good things, because there heart is full of evil.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Nobody: 7:23am On May 05, 2020
there is more than the eye can see

we are pleqsed to announce to you that we have resume Placing order on 1688 and Alibaba.

current yuan rate 60Nqira

you can send us your Chinese shipper address or we use one of ours for you.

whatsapp - 07081997275

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.