Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life (4031 Views)

Is It Okay To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life? / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Karen2024(f): 8:32pm On Jan 29
I'm so hurt! Ouch! It hurts 💔
Why are men so wicked?
Why are men so heartless?
After spending years building relationship and helping to shape him, he dumps you in just a matter of few seconds and pick up a lady who never contributed to his successes.
I can't bear it anymore...the 7th time I am hurt in life.
I can't just believe that men have human heart, they don't.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by ObamaMessi: 8:33pm On Jan 29
grin grin Do we look like we give a ffuck? E no consign us on nairaland.
Go back to who fuckedd your pussy and dumped it for good.

The Kain Tori wey I dey read for nairaland is belle-sweeting😂 As if men are becoming wise.

Women must cry😭😭😭

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Dubetex96(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29
what actually happened karen. Tell us the full gist before calling your ex out. It will be unfair to judge base on one sided storyline

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by shortgun(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?
After spending years building relationship and helping to shape him, he dumps you in just a matter of few seconds and pick up a lady who never contributed to his successes.
Which country are you texting from?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Visocrate(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29
Ok safe journeys from bachelorette to spinster

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Klinxmanz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29
after different time of breakfast u decide to be single wit different knacking experience, hmmm!! Na wa o, just dey play u go soon make am round number!!...

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Powerbando(f): 8:56pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?

what are you building with him
dey play

9 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Akinboboz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?

ObamaMessi:

The Kain Tori wey I dey read for nairaland is belle-sweeting😂 As if men are becoming wise.

Women must cry😭😭😭
Be kind for once my brother, I believe you have a sister too

My dear sister maybe and probably you've not meet with a guy that's truly yours, never because of your past experience say no to new adventure, I really do not know your age but I believe, you should work on yourself and expect less from guys, believe me, with no time, you'll meet the right guy and another suggestion I'd bring up here is for you to try and relocate if its possible, it will heal you in no distance time.

Lemme stop here.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Elmojiid(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:

Women must cry😭😭😭
speak for yourself.. I give a fvck jare

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Jman06(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29
And how many men have you dumped/hurt in the past? Care to tell us?

Maybe karma is visiting you for all the good men you broke their hearts, so stop whining.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Solofresh2: 9:48pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:

Women must cry😭😭😭
Lol guy you wicked grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by JOACHINpedro: 9:53pm On Jan 29
Sha, no turn toxic cus you're toiling that part.
You will heal

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by obinna58(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29
I thought you have given up victor, you no Dey tire eh?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by superCleanworks(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?

cry your cry quietly. Stop noise abeg
Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by EEIA: 10:22pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?
You can stay single all your life but please don’t ever be stingy with your vagina. cool

BarrackRonaldo the comrade cool

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by duduade: 10:27pm On Jan 29
Try and heal first

Live your life

The right one will find you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Gadafii: 10:37pm On Jan 29
How do you mean helping to shape him

Did you abandoned “shaping” yourself to be shaping a man?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Bigseven(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?
I feel your pain dear.
Dem knack you tuama abi? No mind my gender. Is not all us that are like that.
Give love a chance again. Sincerely I pray you get loved.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by SweetBuns(f): 10:40pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?
So you spent several years “building” with him
Osheyy…. Bob the builder lady
Better learn and fix up or you’ll continue to suffer

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by funkemary(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29
S.O.R.R.Y sis I know it hurt deeply coz it deals emotions and feelings most especially when your world revolve round that person. I was once there so I know how you feel.

It hurt though but don't think about it. Please heal. Yours is coming to stay

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by abba190: 11:15pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?
dont give up there r still good men outthere, just like me and i am currently single and ready to mingle
Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by nicerod(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?

As u planned to stay single let's go into farming business.

I sell tractor and equipment

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by abba190: 11:16pm On Jan 29
funkemary:
S.O.R.R.Y sis I know it hurt deeply coz it deals emotions and feelings most especially when your world revolve round that person. I was once there so I know how you feel.

It hurt though but don't think about it. Please heal. Yours is coming to stay
with all these big water melons that u carry for front who is that dumb guy that broke up with u ?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by oluphemmxzy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29
nicerod:

As u planned to stay single let's go into farming business.

I sell tractor and equipment

Do you have fiat 8066 or 780

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by apstpaulg(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29
Better to be alone and be happy, than be with someone and be unhappy all your life.
Meanwhile, find your true purpose in life, while waiting on destiny.
Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Mcslize: 11:49pm On Jan 29
A man won't just leave you for no reason. There is something that you were doing that doesn't make you fit into the type of woman he wants.

It's not about being with a man for years and building with him. Do you have good character? Do you respect him or you talk to him any how you like? Do you give him peace of mind or you insult him at any little misunderstanding? Are you mild and calm in your behaviour or you are the stubborn type? Are you loyal and faithful or you are the type that jump from one dick to another?

Ask yourself all of those questions, you will surely discover why he chose to leave you for another lady.

I am a man. No sane man will just leave a good woman for someone else. There must be some serious red flags from you that made him leave for another.

You said this is the 7th times you have been dumped. 7th good times. Come on. 7 men dumped you for no reason? That can't happen.

Search your character very well. Sit down and figure out why they all left you. That's what you are supposed to be doing right now. 7 is alot. There are some serious red flags you still don't know you have. It could be your attitude or level of loyalty.

Thoroughly go through those different questions I asked above, you will discover why he left; and why a whole 7 guys left you. This is a serious issue that you need to correct right now.

I repeat, no sane man will just leave a good woman for no reason.

Men value loyalty, respect and peace of mind. If you don't possess those 3 things, if you like date a man for decades, he will surely go find the one that will offer him those things. Men don't joke with loyalty, respect and peace of mind.

If you're guilty of those, make a soul search of your heart and improve on those things and watch how fast a man will wife you. You must be resolute to develop those attributes come rain come sun if you really want a man to take you home as his wife.

cc: Karen2024

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by fkj950ax(m): 12:05am On Jan 30
Karen2024:

After spending years building relationship and helping to shape him, he dumps you.

Without meaning to be rude, you are not very bright.
When you were building and shaping him for YEARS, what happened to your own life, career, self-worth? Wasn’t worth building at all?

If you could make such a stupid decision to build someone else’s life for years and had no plan for yourself, then I guess nothing out of the ordinary happened to you. You laid your bed, time to lay on it. And for the seventh time…

And this goes out to all of you on NL and in Nigeria
A boy is born
A girl is born
A boy gets education
A girl gets education
A boy learns trade
A girl learns trade
A boy rents a house
A girl rents a house
A boy buys a car
A girl buys a car
A boy starts business
A girl starts business
A boy buys land
A girl buys land
A boy builds house
A girl builds house

A boy asks a girl out for a relationship
A girl accepts the boys relationship
(Everything above stays as they are. No joint venture)

A boy proposes to a girl
A girl can refuse proposal (no crime in this)
A girl can accept the proposal
At this point, ONLY ONE THING (not all) becomes joint venture - accommodation/house. Everything else stays separate.

When boy and girl have children, they should raise their children to rinse and repeat the above.
Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:11am On Jan 30
Dubetex96:
what actually happened karen. Tell us the full gist before calling your ex out. It will be unfair to judge base on one sided storyline

Did you see where she called her ex out? She called men out not her ex, when she is serious let her talk.

I don't think there is anything wrong with her , she is catching cruize if there is she will say exactly and not denigrating men.

If truly someone dumped the OP then I can see why he did, if she can come online to say trash about a whole gender for either what she caused or he caused or jointly caused by both of them. OP has character flaws.
Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by okoroemeka(m): 12:20am On Jan 30
Karen2024:
Why are men so wicked?
we have a saying in igboland that if you go to all four market days and fight the market trader,are they at fault or rather you at fault
Take a good self measure of yourself and ask why has 7 men broken my heart and dumped me,is it my personality or toxic combative attitude towards men,staying single is not the solution,start by asking yourself why out of those 7 man maybe 3-4 has married another woman,this is time for self cross examination not misgadric hysteria

5 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by drimzsmoke(m): 12:38am On Jan 30
Nata.liace, karen.2024, Obama.messi, just one person with multiple personality disorder!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by Mikespecialone(m): 12:42am On Jan 30
A ha , the breakfast is going round
Re: I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life by JustPowerApps(m): 12:43am On Jan 30
So you was dumped eventually? cheesy The year never reach Feb, person don chop breakfast grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitch! / How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship / Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.