Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? (1023 Views)

Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand / For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? / What's Your Favorite Brand Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gulder for it's maturity. For some reasons, a bottle of gulder in front of you brings out this aura of maturity around you .

Heineken for it's prestige

Trophy for it's smooth taste.

Let's add stout to the queue here, I like guiness because just like gulder, it brings out this maturity in you . You understand the kind of maturity I'm talking about? That kinda maturity that hovers all over you when you're in a Toyota Prado compared to a Mercedes Benz S klasse or CLA or even a Benz GLA. Toyota Prado just brings out this "bigman" aura and atmosphere around you.

I drink trophy more often tho so I'll go with trophy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Anything alcohol,just count me out undecided.

Just gimme a chilled black fearless cool. Then I'll be good to go cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by wexclusive007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Trophy all the Way!!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by lilvicky68(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Beer..Life
Energy drink.. predator
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by aktolly54(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Drunker like me don't have brand, we drink anything that get liquor in it.

Can't remember last time I drink guilder ,always scared of it but I can still manage it if thats what available n people taking it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Shakathezulu1: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Gulder for it's maturity. For some reasons, a bottle of gulder in front of you brings out this aura of maturity around you .

Let's add stout to the queue here, I like guiness because just like gulder, it brings out this maturity in you . You understand the kind of maturity I'm talking about? That kinda maturity that hovers all over you when you're in a Toyota Prado compared to a Mercedes Benz S klasse or CLA or even a Benz GLA. Toyota Prado just brings out this "bigman" aura and atmosphere around you.

Look @ this b1tch ass dumbo. So you are no more threatening people with Army again abi. U no be Sojo again. Yeye man
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Gaddafih001(m): 5:14am On Oct 10, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

I have been drinking only water for the past 14 months and all I can say is that it’s worth it.
No beer,no malt,no soft beverage drinks at all.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by illicit(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Diabetes and renal failure loading....
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Davidonkonsults: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by HitlerGaddafi: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2021
illicit:
Diabetes and renal failure loading....
But our grandfathers have been doing this for decades and they're still strong and kicking. Whatever will kill a man will kill him. Stop attributing it to alcohol.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by illicit(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

But our grandfathers have been doing this for decades and they're still strong and kicking. Whatever will kill a man will kill him. Stop attributing it to alcohol.

That's palmy nah, my grandfather told me it's energy drink

Drinks of those days are diluted with unwholesome chemicals
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by HitlerGaddafi: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2021
illicit:

That's palmy nah, my grandfather told me it's energy drink

Drinks of those days are diluted with unwholesome chemicals
Oga... My uncle in particular is a chronic drunkard grin. And legend has it he's been doing this since childhood... Man is 88 years of age. All this alcohol dey cause live disease, alcohol dey cause renal failure is overhyped what will kill a man go kill am before and stop attributing it to the sweet things of life
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by bigcee(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2021
Trophy or nothing grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Back in the days star and gulder but now trophy and tiger infact tiger all the way... We sell 100percent sure games if you are interested, kindly message us on WhatsApp with the number 08136405483. Winning is guaranteed. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Friday0deh: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gulder Ultimate 33
Re: What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? by Blessiing(f): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Anything that has alcohol in it, i dont have a particular brand..

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me / I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help! / Let's Hear From You How You Wanna Haunt When Wicked Souls Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.