Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead (70574 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by tragergeorge(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2020
Quiver:
This virus is becoming unbecoming
hey brov,,,,if what they posting is the right stats,,then 9ja better,,1k de due everyday of USA,,,,
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by LivingSage: 7:24am On May 05, 2020
Is there still a soothsayer to say it's covid-19? That's what ignorance has brought them
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 7:24am On May 05, 2020
These northerners never listen. So rather than say rest in peace, I'd rather sit and watch. There is a difference between taking simple instructions and sturbboness.
You were told to curb the menace, rather than that religion according to them will die and Christians would score. How would you say we should not go to mosque, people died, and they go in droves for burial, several videos of people washing and drinking the water laughing and chanting "Covidi".... I thank God, they won't say it is PDP that's the cause of the misfortune and brought COVID to Nigeria.
They should learn to live with what they brought for themselves. It's a good thing...
Stupid people...
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by stabilizer: 7:25am On May 05, 2020
They have sold Nigerians out to Bill Gates, So whatever they are dropping in the north that is taking their lives should remain there please ... All in the name of Bill Gates vaccine, They are now toying with the lives of the illiterate. Thanks God I'm a westerner. No wonder house of reps were offered 10million dollar bribe to pass the vaccine bill .. Spits!
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by JimohMomoh: 7:25am On May 05, 2020
Osanoghodua1:
Ooh no, my beautiful and ever calm Hadejia. My second home, It still holds a special place in my heart, I had served there as a Corp member. God please intervene in Jesus' name, Amen.
Hmmm... Tell me more about Jigawa State, the only info I have about them is that most of them are peasant farmers and they have stable electricity.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Humanoid01(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:

He is everywhere but the purpose of praying here is to get the agreement of like minded fellows.

Prayer works better in agreement.
The most sensible reply I've gotten on this. Thanks fam!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 7:26am On May 05, 2020
Covid 19 alert

we are pleqsed to announce to you that we have resume Placing order on 1688 and Alibaba.

current yuan rate 60Nqira

you can send us your Chinese shipper address or we use one of ours for you.

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2020
Chillext:
Bad news everyday, If it's not mysterious death, it's debit alert from GTBank.

I tire for this kwantiri....

God help us

remember that magu told us that it is corruption that is causing covid i laugh that time but i don start to agree with him please check the percent of people deaded and who catch this disease?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by camsyross: 7:28am On May 05, 2020
Switruth:
What’s visiting the north. ?

Covid 19
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by camsyross: 7:29am On May 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Any invincible thing that kills people is a demo. We need serious prayer in this country.

This is convid 19 for Bleep's sake
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Naajjii: 7:29am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

You can't sow a seed of oranges and harvest pineapples.

The rampaging COVID-19 disease would expose the several years of government inefficiency, mass ignorance/illiteracy, stupid religiousity and moral malaise within the Nigerian system.

No one should be surprised at the recent turn of events. It would only get worse.

But as usual, Nigerians would still vote another idiot in 2023, 2027 and beyond.
But COVID is a global situation na.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Seawhy(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2020
This is a repeat of what happened in Kano. I urge the PTF to rush to the local government before it gets out of hand. We cannot allow what happened in Kano to repeat itself.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by SAGELY2020: 7:30am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?
jigawa was created from kano. It is an integral part of gandollar's state
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by bryonlong50: 7:34am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Is there still a soothsayer to say it's covid-19? That's what ignorance has brought them
[/s]
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by afecgivers: 7:35am On May 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:
E Don happen : angry

We've not been hearing from the KING in THE NORTH, now that the NORTH is more in TROUBLE..? undecided

None of the kings are talking in other places except Oni of ife that made donation to ondo state government...courtesy wife.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by tete7000(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

The rampaging COVID-19 disease would expose the several years of government inefficiency, mass ignorance/illiteracy, stupid religiousity and moral malaise within the Nigerian system.

No one should be surprised at the recent turn of events. It would only get worse.

But as usual, Nigerians would still vote another idiot in 2023, 2027 and beyond.

You have mentioned mass ignorance/illiteracy and you are still bothered about them voting another mumu in the future. What else should be expected from ignorant illiterate?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Clinton207: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
Lord have mercy.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by oyoirabor: 7:39am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

St.upid country full of st.upid people. When you point out the wrongs in this government the st.upid people will call you wailer, ipob or hate. Even the ones that claims to be educated are totally st.upid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by tete7000(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
What baffles me is how they will say it's a mysterious death. Abi e yawere ni? How on Earth is NCDC not recording these deaths as part of covid-19? Am just so ashamed of our health system in Nigeria

When a religion insists that dead bodies must be hurriedly committed to earth, it leaves no room for investigating mysterious death as people just keep assuming it is the will of their god that people die and nobody should question why that happen. In fact it has been quoted here many time recently that those who die from plague die as martyrs. Islam places no value on human lives. Every death no matter how horribly it occurs is attributed to the god.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2020
Rona is killing them and they keep calling it mysterious death. These people no get sense ni.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by membranus: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?

But God is not on nairaland na.

"But God is not on nairaland na."

Says who?

God is everywhere recording what you are all doing with a never failing heaven-based CCTV.

So beware!! the videos of your life activities is waiting for you in Heaven.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by SAGELY2020: 7:53am On May 05, 2020
stabilizer:
They have sold Nigerians out to Bill Gates, So whatever they are dropping in the north that is taking their lives should remain there please ... All in the name of Bill Gates vaccine, They are now toying with the lives of the illiterate. Thanks God I'm a westerner. No wonder house of reps were offered 10million dollar bribe to pass the vaccine bill .. Spits!
but the west is not spared either. Cases are still on the rise as we see and hear everyday. Northern youths are still sneaking in large numbers into the west. So do not be happy that you are a westerner. Pray for divine intervention ma bro.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Ade3131: 7:53am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.

Hadejia is just like Ibafo and Lagos. They're closer to each other
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by yungchop: 7:54am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:

Where I'm serving in Jigawa is 1hr30mins to Kano. undecided
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:
E Don happen : angry

We've not been hearing from the KING in THE NORTH, now that the NORTH is more in TROUBLE..? undecided

I thought you were initially rooting for bubu?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Gandollar(f): 8:05am On May 05, 2020
Chillext:
Bad news everyday, If it's not mysterious death, it's debit alert from GTBank.

I tire for this kwantiri....

God help us
Hahaha.. my guy na who get money dey receive debit alert nau cheesy
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

If you were even smart, you would know it will be far easier for Tinubu to get votes from the North than the entire South East and South South.
and for ur narrow mind , North will vote against their own because of branded drug Barron ?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Staro: 8:07am On May 05, 2020
It's COVID
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Globad(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:
This are normal deaths that people die everyday. All this formats for extorting money from fed govt should stop jor. Just do d needful by carrying out necessary measures to prevent covid 19 and live normal as usual. Shikena.

Exactly. As if people were not dying before COVID-19
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2020
hotdo9:

How old are you?
old enough to have u as a son
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Gandollar(f): 8:08am On May 05, 2020
Switruth:
What’s visiting the north. ?
The blood of 3m slain Biafran children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.