Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead (70531 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by spencestanlis: 9:20am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?
yes, infact from kano to jigawa is trekable

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by freeze001(f): 9:22am On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?
If you talk now they will say you want to attack their religion and reduce their numbers...leave them o!
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Mintum: 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?

But God is not on nairaland na.
God is everywhere including nairaland
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by danzyworld1(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2020
SOP11:
I hope this is not as a result of COVID-19.. God airpus ooo..

what else could it be.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by danzyworld1(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2020
spencestanlis:
have done the trekking before....lol
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by doggedfighter(f): 9:29am On May 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Any invincible thing that kills people is a demo. We need serious prayer in this country.
Sharrap, what have you achieved with your prayers?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AlhajaChinyere: 9:31am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

You can't sow a seed of oranges and harvest pineapples.

The rampaging COVID-19 disease would expose the several years of government inefficiency, mass ignorance/illiteracy, stupid religiousity and moral malaise within the Nigerian system.

No one should be surprised at the recent turn of events. It would only get worse.

But as usual, Nigerians would still vote another idiot in 2023, 2027 and beyond.

Shut up there!!!!

Nigerians voted for the Nigerian president Buhari. Since ALL Nigerians are idiots invariably we have to vote for an idiot. All the presidential, senatorial, governorship etc with a few tiny exceptions were bloody idiots because we are all idiots. Atiku and that girly sounding idiot from Amambra were no better idiots.

We are 190m idiots hence the rot, pillage, poverty, unproductive, importation obsessed, and self destruction of our society!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nyamve1: 9:32am On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:
hmmm who taught you this?

Why do people go to hell if he has paid?
Is not God again to forgive u na, is for u to accept what he has done na, then why disturbing him when he play ur part and urs that's left
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 9:40am On May 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
Is not God again to forgive u na, is for u to accept what he has done na, then why disturbing him when he play ur part and urs that's left
hmmm this is serious. You really need to study your Bible.

Explain to me why Ananias and Sapphira where struck dead.

Explain why Herod was eaten alive by worms.

Explain why Jesus made this statement.
'Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it.'

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2020
debosalau:
Rather than do Autopsy to determine the actual cause of the deaths, they keep tagging it as mysterious deaths
Autopsy is haram to them
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by MrChriz: 9:53am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

You can't sow a seed of oranges and harvest pineapples.

The rampaging COVID-19 disease would expose the several years of government inefficiency, mass ignorance/illiteracy, stupid religiousity and moral malaise within the Nigerian system.

No one should be surprised at the recent turn of events. It would only get worse.

But as usual, Nigerians would still vote another idiot in 2023, 2027 and beyond.
True talk but have you noticed that all the people contesting are idiots

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by omenziate(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.

The local government I served in Kano state during my NYSc days, Gabasawa LG was a stone throw to Jigawa State. My own side, Zakirai was even called Hadejia Road .
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Niggmatic: 10:18am On May 05, 2020
Itisallright:
100 deaths in the last 10days? These northern states need more attention! Make them no use their own destroy this country...

This one weak me

Attention for what ? Are they the only state that are experiencing death?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

The illiterate North will sway in the direction of their elite masters... Once Tinubu settles the greedy elite, and signs a gentleman's agreement to return power to them, the millions of votes are his.

He won't bother with the South East, cos no amount of lobbying will get him a single vote...

As for the South West, Tinubu is a bloody god!!! grin
hahahahahaha is that what they used to deceived the great West into voting a corpse as president, they have made their stance known that power is staying in North beyond 2023... I thought Yoruba people are wise... We have seen the real enemy of progress, u sold the goodness of Nigeria because of presidency which u knw is mission impossible and which will never add any value to u as common Yoruba man... I hope you are enjoying Sai Barbar government
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by johnsonomidiji: 10:25am On May 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/05/04/covid-19-mysterious-deaths-rock-jigawa-local-council/

The Northern states of Nigeria ehnnn,..ok
They better start testing this people for Corona Virus,
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Lambdaco1920(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Olayinka8793 post=89198071]I hope it is not Covid19 again.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano? [/quote

Yes nah
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by emezuo17: 10:27am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
. Jigawa was created out of Kano state
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Jeepi(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2020
Itisallright:
100 deaths in the last 10days? These northern states need more attention! Make them no use their own destroy this country...

This one weak me
they are been reduced.... they are to many
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 10:49am On May 05, 2020
Something is not right about the north. The word of Mrs gate is loading............. dead bodies littered all over the street of Africas
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Yankee101: 10:59am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:

Jigawa used to be in Kano State
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 10:59am On May 05, 2020
Melinda gates said once that she saw dead bodies in the streets of Africa and some africans called her evil.

I bet these dead people wished they had taken Bill gates so called evil vaccines sad what choice would they have had?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2020
freeze001:

If you talk now they will say you want to attack their religion and reduce their numbers...leave them o!
Yep! ignorance kills more.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by luluosas(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2020
Stop claiming mysterious death. They died of Covid-19. Period!
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by mechanics(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2020
I know the place well, it's not that clean at all, stagnant water everywhere, God will help them, it seems the state government just neglected that area.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 11:26am On May 05, 2020
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by 7lives: 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:
hahahahahaha is that what they used to deceived the great West into voting a corpse as president, they have made their stance known that power is staying in North beyond 2023... I thought Yoruba people are wise... We have seen the real enemy of progress, u sold the goodness of Nigeria because of presidency which u knw is mission impossible and which will never add any value to u as common Yoruba man... I hope you are enjoying Sai Barbar government

Shior, tell this to those who voted same party for 16 years and later wail underdevelopment.
I can't remember the last time I slept at petrol station just to get petrol, since 2014.
I can't remember the last time I repair my power generators, I bought two in 2013, out of frustration.
I'm no longer afraid of traveling to Ibadan from Lagos, baba don help me with that one too.
Baba also gave me train between Lagos and Ibadan, soon to go into operations.
I couldn't get my voters card in 2015, but I will vote Buhari again, if the opportunity presents itself.
I don't remember benefiting anything from PDPs 16 years, that Lagos Ibadan expressway, was all I could have benefited but no they refused.
I'm not interested in collecting anything from the government, just put facilities in place and let me enjoy my life, period.
God bless Buhari.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:
old enough to have u as a son
Oooh thats why you act like a 5 year old kid?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by omumeen534: 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
spencestanlis:

Oga! na wa o. Kano to Hadejia is not less than 2 1/2 hours journey. I mean with full speed. Stop saying what you don't know on SM. What do you intend to gain from that comment?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
hotdo9:

Oooh thats why you act like a 5 year old kid?
yeah act like ur mother kiss
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nyamve1: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:
hmmm this is serious. You really need to study your Bible.

Explain to me why Ananias and Sapphira where struck dead.

Explain why Herod was eaten alive by worms.

Explain why Jesus made this statement.
'Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it.'

How does these question matche with what u are saying? Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sin John 1:29, Matt 1:21 Act 10:43, Act: 13:38-39, 1Tim 1:15 1John 3:8. So why asking God to forgive ur sins when Jesus died for thesame purpose. Accept Jesus and ur sins will be forgiven. SIMPLE
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
7lives:

Shior, tell this to those who voted same party for 16 years and later wail underdevelopment.
I can't remember the last time I slept at petrol station just to get petrol, since 2014.
I can't remember the last time I repair my power generators, I bought two in 2013, out of frustration.
I'm no longer afraid of traveling to Ibadan from Lagos, baba don help me with that one too.
Baba also gave me train between Lagos and Ibadan, soon to go into operations.
I couldn't get my voters card in 2015, but I will vote Buhari again, if the opportunity presents itself.
I don't remember benefiting anything from PDPs 16 years, that Lagos Ibadan expressway, was all I could have benefited but no they refused.
I'm not interested in collecting anything from the government, just put facilities in place and let me enjoy my life, period.
God bless Buhari.
God bless buhari admist suffering... Chai wiseness of yellowbar is stupidness of Igbo, I hope u are aware that they planned to tax u twice just to pay the load they recently borrowed from IMF Some ppl no dey shame, sai Barbar till 2099 let the suffering continue I don't give a fxck
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
How does these question matche with what u are saying? Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sin John 1:29, Matt 1:21 Act 10:43, Act: 13:38-39, 1Tim 1:15 1John 3:8. So why asking God to forgive ur sins when Jesus died for thesame purpose. Accept Jesus and ur sins will be forgiven. SIMPLE
whether you like it or not, the whole world is not saved nor part of the new man. If you were in Sodom during the destruction it you would have died. Even tho you are God's servant. Grace is good but it does not stop the consequences of the law upon the unsaved. Get that. If you want to argue, I will not reply you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) / My Manhood Has Stopped Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.