Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead (70559 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Onyekachi419(f): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?

You mean verbal autopsy grin
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nyamve1: 2:08pm On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:
whether you like it or not, the whole world is not saved nor part of the new man. If you were in Sodom during the destruction it you would have died. Even tho you are God's servant. Grace is good but it does not stop the consequences of the law upon the unsaved. Get that. If you want to argue, I will not reply you again.
This has been the problem of mankind UNBELIEVE
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by salford1: 2:36pm On May 05, 2020
It basically means there is an outbreak of Covid in that town but the government is so useless that they are tagging it mysterious. They can't even track or keep statistics, yet they want to fight corona.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by rukell(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2020
Aside this corona stuff..the northerners are the most dirty pple in nigeria,they easily catch diseases and all manner of sick live creeple blindness HIV AIDS.nothing like keeping good hygiene over there,am not suprised.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Chocolatesauce(f): 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?

Jigawa is just 1hr45mins from Kano���

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by sparkyJ: 2:44pm On May 05, 2020
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano? [/quote]

Jigawa was created from the old Kano state. This very Hadeja we are talking about is the most civilized & developed part of Jigawa. Its even more commercial than Dutse (the state capital) bc is shares boundary with Kano.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Xristars(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
KIA! I saw this coming, kano is proximate to jigawa. And jigawa state is very undeveloped though they have good roads. Prompt action must be taken by govt if not! the worst is yet to come. I served in Jigawa they r wonderful and peaceful people.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 05, 2020
Ohkay oh whatever the disease is let it not be another bomb like virus oh.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
This has been the problem of mankind UNBELIEVE
How has your belief helped you. Please share.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by uchman46(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2020
Nawao everything isn't wrong with this country
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by 7lives: 5:24pm On May 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:
God bless buhari admist suffering... Chai wiseness of yellowbar is stupidness of Igbo, I hope u are aware that they planned to tax u twice just to pay the load they recently borrowed from IMF Some ppl no dey shame, sai Barbar till 2099 let the suffering continue I don't give a fxck

Osondi owendi.
I'm not suffering, I don't know about others.
I've pay my dues, I'm now getting paid.
Why should I be ashamed of getting paid?.
Swerve jor.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:
yeah act like ur mother kiss
Grow up mr and quit all these childish rants.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2020
7lives:

Osondi owendi.
I'm not suffering, I don't know about others.
I've pay my dues, I'm now getting paid.
Why should I be ashamed of getting paid?.
Swerve jor.
you are waiting for palliatives Nah hunger go kee u
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Horus(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by stanbiggi(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2020
It's not covid 19. They should check their water if poison. CV 19 don't kill like that ... At once all community ... Let us use our head now
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nyamve1: 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

How has your belief helped you. Please share.
I should've stop replying u since. Sorry
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by stemcell01: 7:59pm On May 05, 2020
'Covid-19' - Stemcell is the magic for the season. Stay away from crowded places and equip your immune system. Order for original stemcell products to protect yourself from Coronavirus-2019 and also free yourself from over 200+ diseases e.g. Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes, Sickle Cell, Lung Infection, Arthritis, Infertility...

Stem cell is the news face in medicine
"stemcell add years to your life & life to your years"

Enjoy Free Delivery Within Lagos Mainland. (Limited Time Offer)

The product come with 15sachets.

PLEASE NOTE: This product is a THERAPY and Not a Supplement.

For Order/Enquiries: call: 09040025136

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by freeman5050: 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
Switruth:
What’s visiting the north. ?

The Chinese doctors who arrived Nigeria has started work

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Smug4real(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?
The reason it's like that in the north is their careless attitude and inflexible attitude to religion. Someone dies suddenly of an unknown disease during a pandemic and people go to burial without facemasks (I'm referring to all the burials in Kano state). They continued going to mosques to pray even when social distancing rules were in place as if God resides in a building...In fact they are doing the exact opposite of what the authorities advised...the worst part is, they are hiding these deaths from the general public, and once it gets to the general public, they deny that the deaths are not covid -19 related. I wonder how they are able to know when no autopsy has been conducted.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by naijalodge(m): 2:54am On May 06, 2020
Nothing mysterious about the deaths, it's hunger, simple, people are silently dying of starvation u here calling it mysterious
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by spencestanlis: 11:35am On May 08, 2020
omumeen534:

Oga! na wa o. Kano to Hadejia is not less than 2 1/2 hours journey. I mean with full speed. Stop saying what you don't know on SM. What do you intend to gain from that comment?
Nt talking about Hadejia here, am talking about other part that is neighbours with kano. trying to remember nw
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Osanoghodua1: 4:28pm On May 31, 2020
JimohMomoh:

Hmmm... Tell me more about Jigawa State, the only info I have about them is that most of them are peasant farmers and they have stable electricity.

Yes they are peasant farmers very lovely people no issue in Jigawa at all. In Hadejia, I served in a boarding school the light was 24hrs a day 24/7. Lovely people with lovely movement. But they are poor though and still learning about western education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.