Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead (70556 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2020
NaBanga:

The best way to verify an increase in deaths is to compare the number of people the morgues have vs how many they had last year around this same period. Ask the morgue attendant if there have ever been the same amount of bodies in the same amount of time over the past 3 to 5 years. Look for funeral announcements and see if there is an unusual increase. Test or no test, Covid19 or no Covid19, you won't be able to deny the number of bodies piling up.

Bodies are piling up but the purported deaths are hard to believe. Corona Virus doesn't just kill people like that. There are stages to the illness. People dont just contract the virus and die like that. It takes time. Before one dies of the virus, there would be symptoms to suspect that he has it, even though he was asymptomatic before.

I just hope they are not incentivised to report more confirmed cases and more deaths, that they are not playing politics and gimmickery with this situation.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Neerich1512(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with mlGandollar's corona infested Kano?

Jigawa sharpen boundary with Nano......Jigawa was actually carved out of Kano
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by MedicH: 8:11am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:

You can't sow a seed of oranges and harvest pineapples.

The rampaging COVID-19 disease would expose the several years of government inefficiency, mass ignorance/illiteracy, stupid religiousity and moral malaise within the Nigerian system.

No one should be surprised at the recent turn of events. It would only get worse.

But as usual, Nigerians would still vote another idiot in 2023, 2027 and beyond.

As matter of fact a bigger idiot.

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Kimply: 8:16am On May 05, 2020
Northerners always claiming strange death wen the pandemic has hit them hard. Why don't this strange deaths occur in other regions in the countey in this period of Covid-19
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by mathy2p2: 8:21am On May 05, 2020
What is mysterious death, people shud these nonsense . these guyz are heavily shocked with covid -19 & we are here saying mysterious. Check their daily covid 19 new cases, alarming.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?

Hadejia is the next closest town to Kano. Closer than Zaria.

Kano Passed their ailment to them
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?
Jigawa was carved out of Kano.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Proffdada: 8:33am On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?

But God is not on nairaland na.
God is everywhere tongue
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:
and for ur narrow mind , North will vote against their own because of branded drug Barron ?

The illiterate North will sway in the direction of their elite masters... Once Tinubu settles the greedy elite, and signs a gentleman's agreement to return power to them, the millions of votes are his.

He won't bother with the South East, cos no amount of lobbying will get him a single vote...

As for the South West, Tinubu is a bloody god!!! grin
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Skmoda360(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2020
Na Corona dey killin' dem pah undecided........ABOKI PEOPLE
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by raji1980: 8:36am On May 05, 2020
Again
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2020
gnykelly:

they said they did verbal autopsy that was malaria. do you know better than ganduje
ABI... I can't know better than him hooo grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by NaBanga: 8:42am On May 05, 2020
Tomfurd:

Bodies are piling up but the purported deaths are hard to believe. Corona Virus doesn't just kill people like that. There are stages to the illness. People dont just contract the virus and die like that. It takes time. Before one dies of the virus, there would be symptoms to suspect that he has it, even though he was asymptomatic before.

I just hope they are not incentivised to report more confirmed cases and more deaths, that they are not playing politics and gimmickery with this situation.

You are mistaken. I am in a hot spot for Covid19 and on the "front lines". It can literally kill you "just like that". It's horrific. If you have seen what I have, you would just throw your hands up and cry out. Please don't talk what you don't know.

I am not saying the Nigerian government is not finding a way to be corrupt. There is definitely money to be made. However please do not take Covid19 as a joke. You can feel fine one day and drop dead the next. Not everyone is lasting 2 weeks and not everyone presents with a cough and fever. It's serious, so please be safe.

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by gaventa: 8:45am On May 05, 2020
Prayer doesn't have a medium still, it's a communication between man and God. Whichever way it's carried out the motive js what matters sir
Humanoid01:

This isn't about omnipresence, the question is why is he typing that prayer here when he could have just simply said it with his mouth [personally]?

I have noticed that many people do this, I still don't know why, since prayer is a private activity.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Sardauna24(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?

But God is not on nairaland na.
How did u know that?He's just praying god can answers him where ever he prays.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Sardauna24(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Kano state village people don move to Jigawa state. Make una continue all dis una miserable death in the Northeast part ooooooo
E go soon locate u where ever u hide olodo
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Sardauna24(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:
This are normal deaths that people die everyday. All this formats for extorting money from fed govt should stop jor. Just do d needful by carrying out necessary measures to prevent covid 19 and live normal as usual. Shikena.
Exactly
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by idinc(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2020
We just know 93 is not the 'current' number of deaths caused by COVID-19 complications
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by gbolly1151(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2020
I knew it,govt to take my aboki serious, they are careless than baby....last week i predicted 500cases in the north but i fear to say with my new projection it may get worsen after end of two weeks from now,5000cases is understatement buhari to deploy arm force to the north to enforce proper lockdown.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 8:57am On May 05, 2020
This superstitious bnonsense needs to stop. There's nothing mysterious about the deaths.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Jetfire: 8:58am On May 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/05/04/covid-19-mysterious-deaths-rock-jigawa-local-council/

If 100people really died in Nigeria they will definitely show you a picture of the mass deaths.
Nigeria love bad news more than good one .

Oya show is picture of Jigawa and Kano deaths.

Nigeria broadcasting fake news to create panic and make their agenda a reality.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Kakamorufu(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2020
covid 19 definitely
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nyamve1: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:
God have mercy on our land.
Forgive the sins of our fathers and that which we have committed.
Heal our land O God.
Sin is not the problem between man and God okay, stop disturbing God
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 9:04am On May 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
Sin is not the problem between man and God okay, stop disturbing God
I'll like you to explain further.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by wickedtuna: 9:05am On May 05, 2020
bibiking7:

Mysterious. The new watch word in the north.

And that is how monies will move mysteriously lol God help us and the media too grin
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Centcanada: 9:05am On May 05, 2020
Predictions of billgate family's, WHO, China is now coming to past. I swear the south south and south East will not give them room to that. We will follow them with every thing especially prayers every day. Idiots and wicked satanic set of demons
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by liveup(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2020
Did anybody notice when there is a crisis in the country, it is the North that cashes in. Of course I agree the North will be hit hard by this COVID19 of a thing but then this disease will also be a cash cow for the North. God help us.
Luckydubby7:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/05/04/covid-19-mysterious-deaths-rock-jigawa-local-council/
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nyamve1: 9:09am On May 05, 2020
Lamb101:
I'll like you to explain further.
Jesus has paid for ur sins of the world, these things we are seeing now shouldn't be new to us becos jesus said it'll happen, but we should not panic, that not the end. IS THE SIN BUT THE FUFILMENT OF THE SCRIPTURE
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 9:15am On May 05, 2020
NaBanga:

You are mistaken. I am in a hot spot for Covid19 and on the "front lines". It can literally kill you "just like that". It's horrific. If you have seen what I have, you would just throw your hands up and cry out. Please don't talk what you don't know.

I am not saying the Nigerian government is not finding a way to be corrupt. There is definitely money to be made. However please do not take Covid19 as a joke. You can feel fine one day and drop dead the next. Not everyone is lasting 2 weeks and not everyone presents with a cough and fever. It's serious, so please be safe.

Ok. We will defeat this. Stay safe pal

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by mindtricks: 9:15am On May 05, 2020
Our people only learn the hard way.
Party just getting started.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
Jesus has paid for ur sins of the world, these things we are seeing now shouldn't be new to us becos jesus said it'll happen, but we should not panic, that not the end. IS THE SIN BUT THE FUFILMENT OF THE SCRIPTURE
hmmm who taught you this?

Why do people go to hell if he has paid?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Karleb(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2020
We all know it's Corona virus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial