Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend (2148 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by JimPerry(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2020
I met a girl on Facebook sometimes last year whom I really did like and admired. She claimed to be a very religious and disciplined person and this made me fall for her more.

We reside in different states so it wasn't too possible for us meet due to my work schedule and her school demands. However on her birthday, I offered to flex her around my city if only she could come around. This we planned will also be an avenue for us to meet and discuss our terms of relationship engagements. I was happy when she agreed to come. But unfortunately, our schedule couldn't hold anymore as I had to travel out of my state for sth else. Since then, we've planning to meet. Later in the month of March, we planned to meet again but just before the day of her coming, she called that she couldn't come anymore due the corona virus lockdown that had already begun in her state. This was a bad day for us and we planned to meet immediately after the virus era.

On one cold evening, last week, I recieved a call from her that she was coming the next day despite the lockdown as she can't stay any longer. I wondered why she suddenly took that decision despite the current situation in the country. I begged and convinced her not to come but relax and wait until after sometime as I wasn't even ready to receive her this period but she ignored it. She immediately went to the park to look for a vehicle and later found out that none of the transporters were coming to my state. Sincerely, I was excited that she will finally change her mind as there isn't any means of movt, but she was feeling very very bad. I was really surprised why she became so so desperate this time around.

The next day around 3pm, I recieved a message from her that she was on her way down. I instantly called her back to tell her to return back as I wasn't around in my state (as I had already travelled earlier without telling her). Her numbers were not reachable. I sent her series of message but her line were not reachable. I had to relax. At about 8pm, she called me with a strange number that she was already approaching my state. I instantly criticized her for boarding a vehicle without telling me. I told her I wasn't around and asked her to turn back but She kept begging me to find someone to host her till I returned. I had pity on her and called my friend to host her till I return. Because of her, I had to return back to my state the next day and she came over to my place.

When she came around, I criticized her as to why she got so desperate to come and see me despite the lockdown without pre-informing me.
She immediately broke into serious tears and began telling me that she ran away from home because she was pregnant for her ex bf (who had absconded) and her family members are very mad at her and will not allow her stay at home anymore. Now she has no where to stay. She said she don't want to abort the baby as she may die. Now she packed her belongings and left the house and want to relocate completely to my state to avoid the shame and embarrassment. She will also abandon her school and start again after giving birth.

I was deeply and terribly shocked. She never told me she had a bf all along when we were getting along. Now she is at my place begging to stay with me till she can get sth doing and rent her own place as she didn't have any money to rent her place now. I was devastated. This is a girl I really liked and I planned may get married to.
As much as I was angry, I just couldn't push her out but had pity on her and allowed her stay for the now.
Honestly, I'm not comfortable with the idea. Though I'm damn scared of her safety, I'm really tempted to tell her to leave as I'm scared of the implications of hosting her.
Will this be right to do. Or what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by NextD18: 6:47am On May 05, 2020
I honestly do not think you are in your right frame of mind.

Being kind is different from being stupidly foolish.

In this case, you are not being kind.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 6:50am On May 05, 2020
Childbirth list... 120 k depending on hospital
Childbirth fee.... 80 to 100k.
If cs join at least budget 300-400k
Molfix big one 4k I think
Sma Gold 3k
Miscellaneous things like vitamin c, ibrofen, tissue, cotton wool, must be at ready.

Prices are estimated. Some don high.

Do you still want her to stay?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by dingbang(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2020
Happy married life bro. The idiot that put her in the family way, shebi he no get house ni. See as she don use emotions take blind your eye, e go soon shock you say you go dey pay for child bills. Bye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Stevyne: 6:52am On May 05, 2020
Simp....
Just move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by ArcFresky(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2020
Better think with your head

You might go to jail if she dies, she can even claim you are the father, her family will not hear story that u were helping.

Get a room for her...far from your location.
Record your your conversation with her admitting u are not responsible for the pregnancy.

If you have a police friend, ask for his advice

Or you will be the one to carry her sins....for life.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Virginnn(f): 6:57am On May 05, 2020
c0ck and bull story.
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Solomontroy(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2020
Lol, It's really Funny that you're the only person she could run to now, What happened to the Guy responsible for the Pregnancy.
Anyways it won't be nice if you chase her out now. Just keep her till probably she gets a better accommodation or talk to her about the other guy
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Shelumiel: 7:02am On May 05, 2020
My brother. I assume you are religious so I will give you counsel from a religious perspective : seek the counsel of your spiritual leader. Thank you.
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:20am On May 05, 2020
grin

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Rickjordan(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2020
MANIPULATION thats what they're good at, using crocodile tears and emotional trash stories to get into your head...They time She was screaming "go harder....aaah uhhh baby tear it"... with the other guy, did she remember you the real one?... Let her go n meet the Original Sperm Investor
KICK THAT WWWHORE OUTSIDE cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by ichidodo: 7:31am On May 05, 2020
We could be red pilled and close minded to say "Kick her out" But there is an innocent foetus involved so we say "reason this out logically"... Though we aren't saying you should sacrifice your convenience for her sake due to her betrayal, we just saying you should do the least you can do to get her off your back, maybe call her people or let your rent expire and tell her you're moving back to your parents house..
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by GraGra247(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2020
Your story looks fake but assuming its true what of her aunties and uncles.

Ignore those telling you to kick her out and allow her to perish.

You can help her but with a lot of caution. Record all your chats and phone conversations with her as someone earlier suggested.

If you can afford it rent a small room for her to stay on her own and assist her with money to eat.
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by phorget(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2020
Get her parent's number, call them to come and carry their daughter before she put you into troubles you won't be able to handle.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by ifex370(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2020
Rickjordan:
MANIPULATION thats what they're good at, using crocodile tears and emotional trash stories to get into your head...They time She was screaming "go harder....aaah uhhh baby tear it"... with the other guy, did she remember you the real one?... Let her go n meet the Original Sperm Investor
KICK THAT WWWHORE OUTSIDE cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga listen to this guy I quoted o.

Pack her belongings, bundle her and send her back to her parents house.

She deserves to get the full results of her actions. She cannot make and investment and expect to not reap the full benefits of her actions by transferring some to you.

This will be the best advice. Maka ndu ghi

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by emmaodet: 9:23am On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
Happy married life bro. The idiot that put her in the family way, shebi he no get house ni. See as she don use emotions take blind your eye, e go soon shock you say you go dey pay for child bills. Bye

Hmmmmm
Alfa pumps, Beta bucks bro
He is a Simp, a Cuckold.
I don't know why most ladies sleep and get pregnant for thugs or bad boys who have no clear life plans or future

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 9:38am On May 05, 2020
Someone you love is pregnant for her ex?
Firstly, dem no dey get belle by mistake. If she can open her legs for another guy, then to an extent, she likes him. This drama isn't yours brother but if truly you love her and ready to foot the bills, no problem. But be ready for a very unpleasant journey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Karex81(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
op use ur brain, that girl is emotionally blackmailing you.
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Karex81(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
it will end in tears
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33am On May 05, 2020
O'BOY THEY'VE SANITIZED YOUR GIRLFRIEND. YOU CAN DECIDE TO FORGIVE HER, MARRY HER, AND RAISE THE CHILD, OR MAKE USE OF COMMON SENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by MedicH: 10:37am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:
Your story looks fake but assuming its true what of her aunties and uncles.

Ignore those telling you to kick her out and allow her to perish.

You can help her but with a lot of caution. Record all your chats and phone conversations with her as someone earlier suggested.

If you can afford it rent a small room for her to stay on her own and assist her with money to eat.

Haha pls everybody come see this mumu. Pls greatresearcher put this guy in ur list of SIMPs. The hall of shame for SIMPs he deserves to be there.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by MJBOLT: 10:39am On May 05, 2020
Greatresearcher1

1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by tillaman(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2020
I want to believe this post is something like joking stuff
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Lamanii22(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Childbirth list... 120 k depending on hospital
Childbirth fee.... 80 to 100k.
If cs join at least budget 300-400k
Molfix big one 4k I think
Sma Gold 3k
Miscellaneous things like vitamin c, ibrofen, tissue, cotton wool, must be at ready.

Prices are estimated. Some don high.

Do you still want her to stay?

Maddo! See analysis
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Jokerman(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2020
Use your head bro. How old are you??

Well I'm not sure you live in Lagos, coz na lagosian will be dumb enough not to send her back to her state the next day

And be careful, coz she's soon turn everything ontop your head.

Only Jesus can carry humanity load

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Maddo! See analysis
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by GreatResearcher1: 11:22am On May 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
Greatresearcher1
lol
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by ekitimanalways(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
JimPerry:
I met a girl on Facebook sometimes last year whom I really did like and admired. She claimed to be a very religious and disciplined person and this made me fall for her more.

We reside in different states so it wasn't too possible for us meet due to my work schedule and her school demands. However on her birthday, I offered to flex her around my city if only she could come around. This we planned will also be an avenue for us to meet and discuss our terms of relationship engagements. I was happy when she agreed to come. But unfortunately, our schedule couldn't hold anymore as I had to travel out of my state for sth else. Since then, we've planning to meet. Later in the month of March, we planned to meet again but just before the day of her coming, she called that she couldn't come anymore due the corona virus lockdown that had already begun in her state. This was a bad day for us and we planned to meet immediately after the virus era.

On one cold evening, last week, I recieved a call from her that she was coming the next day despite the lockdown as she can't stay any longer. I wondered why she suddenly took that decision despite the current situation in the country. I begged and convinced her not to come but relax and wait until after sometime as I wasn't even ready to receive her this period but she ignored it. She immediately went to the park to look for a vehicle and later found out that none of the transporters were coming to my state. Sincerely, I was excited that she will finally change her mind as there isn't any means of movt, but she was feeling very very bad. I was really surprised why she became so so desperate this time around.

The next day around 3pm, I recieved a message from her that she was on her way down. I instantly called her back to tell her to return back as I wasn't around in my state (as I had already travelled earlier without telling her). Her numbers were not reachable. I sent her series of message but her line were not reachable. I had to relax. At about 8pm, she called me with a strange number that she was already approaching my state. I instantly criticized her for boarding a vehicle without telling me. I told her I wasn't around and asked her to turn back but She kept begging me to find someone to host her till I returned. I had pity on her and called my friend to host her till I return. Because of her, I had to return back to my state the next day and she came over to my place.

When she came around, I criticized her as to why she got so desperate to come and see me despite the lockdown without pre-informing me.
She immediately broke into serious tears and began telling me that she ran away from home because she was pregnant for her ex bf (who had absconded) and her family members are very mad at her and will not allow her stay at home anymore. Now she has no where to stay. She said she don't want to abort the baby as she may die. Now she packed her belongings and left the house and want to relocate completely to my state to avoid the shame and embarrassment. She will also abandon her school and start again after giving birth.

I was deeply and terribly shocked. She never told me she had a bf all along when we were getting along. Now she is at my place begging to stay with me till she can get sth doing and rent her own place as she didn't have any money to rent her place now. I was devastated. This is a girl I really liked and I planned may get married to.
As much as I was angry, I just couldn't push her out but had pity on her and allowed her stay for the now.
Honestly, I'm not comfortable with the idea. Though I'm damn scared of her safety, I'm really tempted to tell her to leave as I'm scared of the implications of hosting her.
If I were you I would politely send her back to her family. I pray that you don't regret whatever action(s) or decision(s) you take... Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by IhateThemMods: 11:41am On May 05, 2020
JimPerry:

I just want to let you know something that simping has blocked your brain from reasoning. If that girl dies before during and after child labor in your house, e don be for you. E never easy for men weh marry their wife before she die not to talk of you weh never sabi whether you be boyfriend or not. Remember na friend you be oh.... Her people no go understand say na friend una deh friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Excellent7(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
@OP
Does what you wrote here make sense to you?
I hope this is just a joke.
I would describe your actions as "coronated stupdity".
You do not realize that you are setting yourself up for a big fall.
Learn to say No!
You agree to habour a girl with a pregnancy that is not yours?
You do not realize what you are getting into.
Have you stayed around a pregnant woman before? a sister, cousin, or in-law before?
Since you like handling problems that are not yours let me tell you the most probable scenarios.
How do you convince a reasonable person that the pregnancy is not yours in the light of your actions.
If anything happens to her in your house, you could lose your liberty because no reasonable person will believe that a young man would decide to habour a woman with a pregnancy that is not his.
Infact you have made yourself "the impregnator that absonded". This would be the girl's family's position as they deal with your stupidity.
One way aou of the web you have spurn for yourself is to involve your Mum or your sister if you are two weak to send her out of your house.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Apination(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2020
It's not every situation you get to apply force. Tell her you need to speak with her parents and get their phone number from her because if she absconded without her people knowing her whereabouts, they could file a missing person's report and that puts you automatically in danger with the law. Secondly, the deed has been done and she agreeing to keep the baby means she has taken full responsibility for her actions and you who's not a part of it should distance yourself from her. You need to reason with her and help her make the right decisions moving forward, she's not the first person to be denied after getting pregnant and wouldn't be the last undecided
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by zed7: 9:40pm On May 07, 2020
Figment of your imagination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me / This Is My Greatest Achievement In Life — What Is Yours? / My Recent Experience & Sexcapades (runs Girls, Dating Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.