Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend (2147 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2020
JimPerry:
I met a girl on Facebook sometimes last year whom I really did like and admired. She claimed to be a very religious and disciplined person and this made me fall for her more.

We reside in different states so it wasn't too possible for us meet due to my work schedule and her school demands. However on her birthday, I offered to flex her around my city if only she could come around. This we planned will also be an avenue for us to meet and discuss our terms of relationship engagements. I was happy when she agreed to come. But unfortunately, our schedule couldn't hold anymore as I had to travel out of my state for sth else. Since then, we've planning to meet. Later in the month of March, we planned to meet again but just before the day of her coming, she called that she couldn't come anymore due the corona virus lockdown that had already begun in her state. This was a bad day for us and we planned to meet immediately after the virus era.

On one cold evening, last week, I recieved a call from her that she was coming the next day despite the lockdown as she can't stay any longer. I wondered why she suddenly took that decision despite the current situation in the country. I begged and convinced her not to come but relax and wait until after sometime as I wasn't even ready to receive her this period but she ignored it. She immediately went to the park to look for a vehicle and later found out that none of the transporters were coming to my state. Sincerely, I was excited that she will finally change her mind as there isn't any means of movt, but she was feeling very very bad. I was really surprised why she became so so desperate this time around.

The next day around 3pm, I recieved a message from her that she was on her way down. I instantly called her back to tell her to return back as I wasn't around in my state (as I had already travelled earlier without telling her). Her numbers were not reachable. I sent her series of message but her line were not reachable. I had to relax. At about 8pm, she called me with a strange number that she was already approaching my state. I instantly criticized her for boarding a vehicle without telling me. I told her I wasn't around and asked her to turn back but She kept begging me to find someone to host her till I returned. I had pity on her and called my friend to host her till I return. Because of her, I had to return back to my state the next day and she came over to my place.

When she came around, I criticized her as to why she got so desperate to come and see me despite the lockdown without pre-informing me.
She immediately broke into serious tears and began telling me that she ran away from home because she was pregnant for her ex bf (who had absconded) and her family members are very mad at her and will not allow her stay at home anymore. Now she has no where to stay. She said she don't want to abort the baby as she may die. Now she packed her belongings and left the house and want to relocate completely to my state to avoid the shame and embarrassment. She will also abandon her school and start again after giving birth.

I was deeply and terribly shocked. She never told me she had a bf all along when we were getting along. Now she is at my place begging to stay with me till she can get sth doing and rent her own place as she didn't have any money to rent her place now. I was devastated. This is a girl I really liked and I planned may get married to.
As much as I was angry, I just couldn't push her out but had pity on her and allowed her stay for the now.
Honestly, I'm not comfortable with the idea. Though I'm damn scared of her safety, I'm really tempted to tell her to leave as I'm scared of the implications of hosting her.
Will this be right to do. Or what do you think?
What's wrong with girls and their eyes now?

Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by karkinase(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2020
mumu boy, better send her back...
Re: A Girl I Love Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 07, 2020
NextD18:
I honestly do not think you are in your right frame of mind.

Being kind is different from being stupidly foolish.

In this case, you are not being kind.
Leave that guy, that girl would soon teach him a lesson he won't forget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About Destiny / My Boyfriend Gave Me An STD, Now He Is Proposing To Marry Me / Girl That Reject boyfriend Engagement Ring Denies Him And Follow Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.