Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me (770 Views)

Matured Advices Only Please / Love Advices You Should Stop Listening To / I Urgently Need Your Sincere Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by yinkkua(f): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
Abort a year ago, i was in my fiances place, he went to tak his bath, a small nyloy fell from his troser pocket,i try to see wat was their it look lik dry leaves so when he comes back ,i ask him about it and he said it herb for pale. Around Dec again i was looking for sometin in his walldrope, so i search one of his pocket and i saw d herb again my mind told me he lie about wat he told me befor, so i took part of it and ask somone in my office d guy said is hemp. i was so dumdfounded for dating someone for 4years witout noticing he smoking hemp. pls advice me i don't no wat to do, if he can hide dis from me for 4years any guy can do more dan dat.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
Just pray he doesn't wake up one day to commit murder! anyway, if he is already an addict, dump him! he iz nt worth it
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^
Dump someone because they smoke lil weed?

@OP
Confront him, ask him to come clean they offer to help him drop the bad habit.
Do you have a problem with smokers?
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Dsense(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
There is nothing wrong with it . . . .Omolola smokes and sniffs too grin
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2011
Dsense, i see you are in one of ur periods! @jayb, ofcourse! wuld u advise her to stick wiv smone who iz an addict
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Dsense(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
Serious? grin
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
Huh?
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

Dsense, i see you are in one of your periods! @jayb, ofcourse! wuld u advise her to stick wiv smone who iz an addict
Why not as long as the addiction ain't indirectly affecting her physically,emotionally or financially.

Would you advice a woman to divorce her husband cos he smokes weed?
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
wel,in ds case she is nt married to him! if a woman finds out afta marriage,she wuld jxt av to help him,4 beta 4 worse
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
advices younow dats serious!anyway,its eida u deal with it or walk away,ur Choice
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
And what if the dude is the perfect partner (less the weed) she has been praying for all her life?
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
Abeg, forget perfect partner! Perfect partner my foot, smone dat not only smokes but smokes hemp??
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
Oh i 4got that weed is a big deal in naija.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by 190: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
so much pregnancy issues rising today

only today 11/1/11 this is the 5th pregnancy issue on site today!!

seems xmas s[i]e[/i]x has started paying dividends

@post
if he smokes weed

Join him undecided
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
@jaybee, loool its not Naija mentality o! its my personal thought!
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
Personal thought or preference?
Even with preference what are the implication of dating a guy that lights-up?
I know in naija it's mostly acceptability issues but my point is if you love someone u don't just dump them, you help them through things
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by badguy3: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2011
{smiles} It really a herb. it help to cure many thing just that it not put in kaikai but put in paper and lighted. i hear it cure bad sight and help you to eat well just like any multivitamin. wink
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
very true,its nt easy 2 dump d one u lv,bt an addict?its not easy 2 help an addict,it takes tym nd i dnt av dat patience
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Tigmktn1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
I dont think cutting him off is the solution cos i believe both of you are matured enough to understand each other, what is the probability that he has just started smoking the weeds
2. if the weeds is not even his own
3. before you saw the weed how was his behaviour
4. have you tried talking to him abt it
5. what kind of food does he eat and the frequents intake of the food
i.e if he eat a heavy food alot.
try and talk to people who knows the effect of an addit so that you can always monitor him.
if truely he smoke you can be of help to him.
takie i believe God will direct your motives.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by chiteny(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
Abort a year ago, i was in my fiances place, he went to tak his bath, a small nyloy fell from his troser pocket,i try to see wat was their it look lik dry leaves so when he comes back ,i ask him about it and he said it herb for pale. Around Dec again i was looking for sometin in his walldrope, so i search one of his pocket and i saw d herb again my mind told me he lie about wat he told me befor, so i took part of it and ask somone in my office d guy said is hemp. i was so dumdfounded for dating someone for 4years witout noticing he smoking hemp. pls advice me i don't no wat to do, if he can hide dis from me for 4years any guy can do more dan dat.

My dear, if every one starts dumping their partners over every issue they find out, i bet there will be no more marriages taking place. No one is perfect. Everyone has his faults. My advice for you would be to sit your man down and talk to him about the issue. Let him know you don't like the fact that he smokes hemp and also that he lied about it. Assure him that you are always there for him and would help/support him to drop the habit if he agrees to. In my opinion, i think that is what a lover can do for his fellow lover and that would point you out as a good wive. And trust me your man will not joke with you any time any day (if he reasons well). Forget about all these talk of dump him dump him. Many girls don't want to work out their relationship. Many want a perfect already made man. This is what breaks many marriages as well---the easy way out.

However if his habit is something you think you can't tolerate and he is not willing to drop after you have made many attempts, then i would suggest you leave the relationship. But you have to make an effort first before doing so.

I wish you best of luck kiss.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

very true,its nt easy 2 dump d one u lv,bt an addict?its not easy 2 help an addict,it takes tym nd i dnt av dat patience
I doubt the dude is an addict as addicts don't hide their bad habit.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
That is what am not sure of coz the poster didnt say
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

That is what am not sure of coz the poster didn't say
hahahhahaha GBAM. You are now in a corner Lola.
How can you advice her to dump him without being sure if the dude is actually addicted to weed. For all we care, the weed could just be a recreational occasional spliff.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Jaybee, abeg! lol. . .well, i took a wild guess because d poster said its been going on for 4years
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Orton10(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
Gurl com' mon, your guy is human and ev'human has their vices and smoking hemp is his. Don't get me wrong here, am not supporting him neither am i saying its a good thing, but heck, some of us have been on earth long enough, we've seen men (ladies you're no exception) addicted to death wif p'orn, dirty to the bone like pigs, some drunks, others rapists, sex maniacs freaks, robbers, a'rmed-robbers, murderers, the list goes on and on and still nobody throws 'em away.
My bullsh!t aside, Lady stick by your man, help him get over this addiction, let him know how much you and his future kids care about him and would not want a silly drug addiction to steal him away from you. Pls let him see a shrink and maybe Rehab.
Sidenote: This are trying times and only love conquers all, this is the time he needs you the most so please don't abandone him. You can scold him all you want for not telling you earlier regardless of his own reasons.justified. Hope this brings you guys closer than ever. Goodluck.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

Jaybee, abeg! lol. . .well, i took a wild guess because d poster said its been going on for 4years
Wrong. They have been dating for 4 years which suggests dude is not an addict for her not to have noticed except they hardly see each other which i seriously doubt.
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by delicious1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
If he were an addict -wouldn't she have noticed?
Re: Need Some Help, Pls Advices Me by Omolola1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
@jayb, Lookn at d post again,she suspectd hm twice (a year interval) meaning she didnt knw about it 4 a period of one yr

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Now? / Is This Love Real? / I Need Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.