Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF (47955 Views)

BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2020
TheKing4040:
I swear buhari hasn't started with Nigerians yet, more enslavement loan to be unveiled. The good thing is that both zombies and non zombies will suffer and pay the loans together.. I'm glad I'm richer and wealthy than most zombies so no shaking, by 2023 we go know how far..
Uncle rich man, find me something undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:19am On May 05, 2020
You see the people we voted into power, they have planned to enslave us and enrich themselves. Poor man will always be the scapegoat. I spit on APC and BUBUZAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by legibow: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
No more free light, awon oloriburuku... promising what they can't give....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Germi9: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
But they told their Zombies that it was a grant, we can see now that the money came with a lot of enslavement packages to make sure IMF get their money back. Even the small farmers in the villages that get 1hr of electricity in four months will join in paying for a loan that Buhari collected and shared among his cliché, family members and girl friends.
Zombies and none zombies will suffer together for the decision of zombies who have shown to be in majority.
Oma che oo!
now thats the irritating part of the story, they talked about how they will increase the tariff but didn't make mention on how they will improve and give us steady power supply,hence we are to pay for their failure's and the so called IMF nodded their head in agreement#idontireoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Leo81(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2020
Mims2016:

https://punchng.com/nigeriansll-pay-higher-electricity-tariffs-fg-promises-imf/
Hahaha, you guys have seen nothing yet.I could remember vividly some days to the 2015 Presidential election, how people were chanting, "Change" I knew this government will fail. My prediction have come come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Pizzle1234(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2020
Nigeria is in a Leprosy state, oh! Lord come to our rescue and save us from this evil government cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
any deal ? grin

When did IMF turned to Nigeria governing council?

A dullard (not buhari, cause it’s disrespectful to real dullards) should know that Collecting loans to fund budget, pay salaries is a very stupid idea, imagine a non exporting petroleum based economy collecting such a huge loans, china will give our politicians loan, they will be the one to bring workers, machines, banks to pay out money, they will be the one to decide everything about the projects.

A president that moved 1 trillion Naira to fight an imaginary one can’t even fund most projects he started

REST IN PEACE THOMAS SANKARA, the leader africa never had cry

I have Netflix and PIA vpn logs for cheap price

I need Netflix log.
I must test it first
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by brightisodje(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
and one silly thread had d guts to compare Buhari to OBJ.....what insult....OBJ is an icon....Buhari another dullard
both of them are completely useless and wicked
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by oginnade: 10:26am On May 05, 2020
I heard one of the fools talking about power sector not break-even with current tariffs.
Has he asked himself if the epileptic supply is in line with recent extortion melted on us and the hardship so far?
They equate our exchange rates and believe same rates should be charged. Are we in same purchasing power parity with them?
This govt is clueless and very unfortunate that we've never had it this bad in our history.
They have continuously brought pains on Nigerians and very insensitive to fixing this country or taking us back to where he assumed power.
All that interest them is to empower their relations at the detriment of all citizenry.
One day, monkey go go mkt and will never returns

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Ade3131: 10:28am On May 05, 2020
This is the new form of slavery... We work our ass out to pay bills and those at the seat of power use the proceeds to pay loans they squandered.

It might take generations but I know power will change hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Staro: 10:30am On May 05, 2020

Buhari is Nigeria's worst
mistake ever

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by AFONJACOW(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2020
SAI BARBAR TILL 2099.... IGBOS THE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS HAS PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT THEY DIDN'T MADE ANY MISTAKE BY VOTING AGAINST THIS CRIMINALS IN ASO ROCK IN 2003, 2007, 2011 AND 2015..

THE WISENESS OF AFONJAS HAS BECAME THE STUPIDNESS OF IGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:30am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
I don't understand? are we going to pay royalties to the person who invented electricity or what? I'm lost at tariffs
It means IMF right now owns Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2020
Nigerians deserve this. More to come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:34am On May 05, 2020
Ade3131:
This is the new form of slavery... We work our ass out to pay bills and those at the seat of power use the proceeds to pay loans they squandered.

It might take generations but I know power will change hands.
Simple explaination!

your brain is correct,

but even if power changes hands the debts are still got to be paid, so the slavery carries on.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by EzzyCarter: 10:36am On May 05, 2020
carpdiemz:

Is just like a lady trying so hard to please a man just because she’s desperate to get married immediately the man married her , her true character will be revealed and people will start to sympathize with the man grin

Exactly cheesy . Main reason why a lot of men complain their wife isn't the woman they got married to anymore...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by m140(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2020
yeahh:
If GEG did half of what buhari has done there would've been protests everyday. Imagine a president just coming to address us for some minutes every two weeks no regard for us at all, no questions from journalists, nothing, just doing anyhow
Who is holding you back not to protest
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Evii: 10:40am On May 05, 2020
We're in trouble in this country....APC came to enslave all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:42am On May 05, 2020
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
I don't understand? are we going to pay royalties to the person who invented electricity or what? I'm lost at tariffs

If that's you on your profile, then you're beautiful.
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by paix(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2020
dannytoe:
Thought FG promise free electricity for Nigerians,
Is this how the free electricity will start.
Accept everything you hear at your own peril.
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2020
This OUR NIGERIA let's be patriotic...pls let's defend it even when its squeezing life out of us...A RADICAL NIGERIAN

AM NO RADICAL NIGERIA

COMON SENSE THOUGHT ME THAT IF AM TRAPPED AND BEING SQUEEZED LIFE OUT OF...IF SHOUlD STRUGGLE TO BREAK FREE

AM IGBO

AM BIAFRAN
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by onyxo76(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2020
as long as everyone get a prepaid meter.no problem
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by afroxyz: 10:56am On May 05, 2020
chloride6:

Stop reading books written by disgruntled employees..

Is what th IMF saying not make sense?

You have a long way to go.
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by TheKingIsHere: 10:58am On May 05, 2020
They keep borrowing and dancing to the tunes of the whites just to keep suffering us.

Our leaders are a serious problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by TheKingIsHere: 10:59am On May 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
But they told their Zombies that it was a grant, we can see now that the money came with a lot of enslavement packages to make sure IMF get their money back. Even the small farmers in the villages that get 1hr of electricity in four months will join in paying for a loan that Buhari collected and shared among his cliché, family members and girl friends.
Zombies and none zombies will suffer together for the decision of zombies who have shown to be in majority.
Oma che oo!

Gbam!!!

We are in deep poo in this country because of useless corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by Sprintx24(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:

Co ask grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by winj: 11:02am On May 05, 2020
byinks:
APC just came to enslave Nigeria.
Not surprised anymore

The main reason for poverty and enslavement in Nigeria is Citizens who have more children and large family sizes they cannot afford to feed and pay electricity for - if most Nigerian homes are based on adequate family planning there will be less hardship!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by TheKingIsHere: 11:02am On May 05, 2020
Babysheart:
This is why the West hates China and badmouths the country 6 ways from Sunday.

China is worse than the west
Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by koning: 11:02am On May 05, 2020
Why should R3 customers in Enugu pay more than customers in Abuja?!.

On what basis was the calculation made?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF by oepf(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2020
Seriously!! , This is an enslave act... it is well....

KINDLY CHECK OUT THE MY SIGNATURE
Earn daily post, commenting online and so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter / Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.