Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26894 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by IDENNAA(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Nnamdi Kanu said worse when he was alive

I haven't said anything out of the ordinary. I just asked some questions and explained some incidents. I didn't say what would happen to you when you invade Igbanke with your Amotekun soldiers...lol

So , don't panic yet. We know your stock in trade

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 2:58pm On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

I haven't said anything out of the ordinary. I just asked some questions and explained some incidents. I didn't say what would happen to you when you invade Igbanke with your Amotekun soldiers...lol

So , don't panic yet. We know your stock in trade
May Ogun give you the fortitude to bear the loss of Namidi Nkanu

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Very Yoruba like Colonel Obasanjo of 3 Marine Commando

Remember him?
And what did Colonel Obasanjo do? I guess you fought the war with the 3rd marine commando? Did you hear about Shuwa, Murtala, Boro, Ogbemudia, Ejoor etc?

When you gather the balls to fight alone let us know. However we know how it ended the last time under Abacha?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by fhranchez(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:
Why not give Fulani right to choose if they want to be in Biafra?
Why those places that give you sea access and crude oil?
painment
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 3:13pm On May 07, 2020
UdechiHD:
And what did Colonel Obasanjo do? I guess you fought the war with the 3rd marine commando? Did you hear about Shuwa, Murtala, Boro, Ogbemudia, Ejoor etc?

When you gather the balls to fight alone let us know. However we know how it ended the last time under Abacha?
He captured Phillip Effiong and brought him to Lagos after Ojukwu the coward fled and abandoned him to his fate

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

He captured Phillip Effiong and brought him to Lagos after Ojukwu the coward fled and abandoned him to his fate
Well, atleast Effiong surrendered and was later granted amnesty. Ojukwu return from exile was heralded with red carpet, drums and hugs from President Shehu Shagari. Ojukwu went on to vie for President in 2003 and was rewarded with more than a million votes. And until his death, he received full military honors and a presidential burial. Only the burial of late Nnamdi Azikiwe could rival that of Ojukwu.

But how were your hero’s treated.
1. MKO Abiola: was killed and buried like a common criminal. A whole Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land.

2. Adekunle Black Scorpion: died a pauper and laid a curse on Nigeria for abandoning him.

3. Obafemi Awolowo - the President Nigeria never had according to Ojukwu - died from mysterious circumstances and was buried like a local champion. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 3:28pm On May 07, 2020
UdechiHD:
Atleast Effiong surrendered and was later granted amnesty. Ojukwu return from exile was heralded with red carpet, drums and hugs from President Shehu Shagari. Ojukwu went on to vie for President in 2003 and was rewarded with more than a million votes. And until his death, he received full military honors and a presidential burial. Only the burial of late Nnamdi Azikiwe could rival that of Ojukwu.

But how were your hero’s treated.
1. MKO Abiola: was buried like a common criminal. A whole Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land.

2. Adekunle Black Scorpion: died a pauper and laid a curse on Nigeria for abandoning him.

3. Obafemi Awolowo - the President Nigeria never had according to Ojukwu - died from mysterious circumstances and was buried like a local champion. grin
Ojukwu died wearing Pampers when he discovered that Bianca was being drilled by Yoruba dick.
why did she refuse to see him in his final days? Was the smell of piss and shit too strong?

How did Namidi Kanu die?

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

Ojukwu died wearing Pampers when he discovered that Bianca was being drilled by Yoruba dick.
why did she refuse to see him in his final days? Was the smell of piss and shit too strong?

How did Namidi Kanu die?

Nnamdi Kanu is IPOB business. They should sort his whereabouts.
Bianca is a goddess and can only fall for strong men - the likes of Ojukwu. She’s not in the same class as Yoruba’s men who can only wish.

You can ask her father late Chief Onoh the former Governor of Enugu state and a multi millionaire. How many Yoruba men can dare stand where Ojukwu is standing? If you cannot stand Abacha na Ojukwu una go stand?

6 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 3:39pm On May 07, 2020
UdechiHD:
Nnamdi Kanu is IPOB business. They should sort his whereabouts.
Bianca is a goddess and can only fall for strong men - the likes of Ojukwu. She’s not in the same class as Yoruba’s men who can only wish.

You can ask her father late Chief Onoh the former Governor of Enugu state and a multi millionaire. How many Yoruba men can dare stand in where Ojukwu is standing.
So why did she abandon him on his death bed to die alone ,cold and smelling?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2020
omonnakoda:

So why did she abandon him on his death bed to die alone ,cold and smelling?
I never knew you were Ojukwu’s PA?

6 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by omonnakoda: 3:43pm On May 07, 2020
UdechiHD:
I never knew you were Ojukwu’s PA?
I never knew you were Awolowo's houseboy
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by YungMillionaire: 3:58pm On May 07, 2020
valirex:

I see, but you're itsekiri right?

Yes - dad Itshekiri and mom from Plateau (Berom).
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not only sit down but jump up .

Few weeks ago miscreants from Akwaibom was deported from Rivers State to there.

Well, why I ignored this argument is that it is totally Illogical.

Firstly Igbo is an ethnic group, Niger delta is a region.

You no get ethnic group to agitate for freedom?

You sure say u done finish sec sch.
Shut up abeg. Are you seeing Akwa ibomites crying about it anywhere? Leave us to handle our business down here, amebo, Akwa ibomites didn't complain so why are you raising it up, you want to form your own hero or Lord lugard too? You should have ignored still because you're an illiterate ofcourse as the topic reads "south east and not igbos". I know you haven't even started secondary school and as such you're jealous, register for any secondary school around you'll and I'll happily sponsor you, I was taught to help the poor.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2020
Blackking98:
Shut up abeg. Are you seeing Akwa ibomites crying about it anywhere? Leave us to handle our business down here, amebo, Akwa ibomites didn't complain so why are you raising it up, you want to form your own hero or Lord lugard too? You should have ignored still because you're an illiterate ofcourse as the topic reads "south east and not igbos". I know you haven't even started secondary school and as such you're jealous, register for any secondary school around you'll and I'll happily sponsor you, I was taught to help the poor.

Illogical as tantrums.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Illogical as tantrums.
ogbeni rest. You are a raw Stark illiterate, you brought up the Deportation issue and you're the same idiot calling it tantrums, madness is indeed gradual

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Are you this low with education?

Is Ijaw now a state?

He listed ethnicities.

Seems you lots has no ethnic group to fight for.

Akwacross are the most disUnited people on this planet Earth.

Shut up. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE BIAFRA, IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DISUNITED ON EARTH. YOU DON'T EVEN SOUND EDUCATED

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Who are the others? You're a bonafide Niger Deltan as far as I'm concerned. Don't let any ipob member intimidate you online. If any idiot says you're not NIGER Deltan, make him understand that he's mad and living in a fools paradise and you'll throw him across the Niger to where he belongs. Edo people should stop alienating themselves from the rest of us because some irresponsible elements harass them online. Nobody is more Niger Deltan than you.. you'regiving the rest of us from Delta State low Morales with your resolve to stay aloof. You need to join forces with us so we can fight for a common Niger Deltan course together.
Blacking98
Efezik007

How una see am?
Akwa Ibom and Cross River support Niger Delta republic whole heartedly. Speaking as an Akwa ibomite who has lived and grown in cross river his whole life with a cross riverian mother before any idiott decides to quote me ein go collect.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2020
Blackking98:
ogbeni rest. You are a raw Stark illiterate, you brought up the Deportation issue and you're the same idiot calling it tantrums, madness is indeed gradual

Illogical in another dimension
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE BIAFRA, IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DISUNITED ON EARTH. YOU DON'T EVEN SOUND EDUCATED

Now go and sleep.

Until I get ethnicity then come back to be educated.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nowenuse: 6:40pm On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

It's happening.
Imagine ropping the likes of Igala in Kogi into Biafra.
One wonder what they are smoking there.
What Igbo man would want such a Frankenstein monster country after enduring the tower of Babel called Nigeria?

How about us having our Independent Igbo only beautiful country, where Igbo language would be the lingua franca for education and all governmental proceedings.
Imagine how cool it would be for Biafra law makers to be debating issues in Biafra senate using Igbo language, national Anthem in Igbo language, teaching core science subjects in schools up to University level in Igbo language.
No more shouts of Igbo domination.

How cool will that be? Wonderful right? Why would any right thinking person sacrifice all that for a hopeless ethnic heterogeneous country where Pidgin English will be the lingua franca?

Ana afucha ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana aru agwu?

If Igbos discard IPOB. What will be the alternative for you guys? MASSOB?

Half is always better than none. Nnamdi Kanu is the only one who has the balls to stand and challenge the existence of this fradulent country. Who else has the balls for it?

Can u do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing? I use to dislike Kanu, but now I support him fully and I hope to meet with him in the nearest future when my own people begin our agitations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nowenuse: 6:50pm On May 07, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Your clarity of thought is commendable. I share your sentiments too.

Deep inside me I believe Nnamdi Kanu is just raising awareness to let other Igboid groups know that they are welcome to Biafra if they so wish. The reason he had been demanding referendum.

A referendum will clear all doubts. At that point we will know who wish to go with us or not.

Isolating Igbos at this early stage is counter productive. It will make it so easy for the owners of Nigeria to continue perpetuation of their divide and rule strategy. He is playing and beating them at their own game. By the time Biafra is ready to pull out ,the rest of the Minorities in the east would have been sufficiently prepared to leave Nigeria on their own.

It is Nigeria duty to keep the minorities interested. Nnamdi Kanu job is to offer them alternative. We want to be safe and clear on many areas especially as concerns friendly occupants of our access to sea before going full haul. We will also be surrounded on all sides. Friendly neighbours are indispensable.

You hit the nail on the head in response to Pazienza.

Nnamdi Kanu engaging in an Igbo only BIAFRA would be counterproductive.

Take me a Plateau man for instance, 2 years ago, I attacked and insulted Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members wherever I found them, but today I can't wait to meet Kanu person.

And I am a leader of a middlebelt movement and I have started enlightening my people on reasons why we should partner with Kanu's vision.

Look at the link below and See a Southern Kaduna youth leader pledging his people's support to Kanu few years ago.
I know as an Igbo man, it will hurt to see minorities attacking you for forcefully including them, but this is the best way out.
Igbos can never succeed out of Nigeria without at least the support of 2 other regions (either Yoruba, Nigerdelta or Middlebelt).
And as it stands, Kanu is gradually winning support among the Nigerdelta minorities and Middlebelters (northern Christians), but it's gonna take some time.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/southern-kadun-will-go-biafra-danfulani-tells-kanu/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nowenuse: 6:56pm On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

You don't force referendum on people who never invited you for it.
This should be common sense.
Niger delta republic have continuously told you they don't want or need your Biafra. What are you going there to conduct referendum for, are you the one to call referendum for them? Are saying they are not wise enough to know what they want? Don't you see how insulting and insensitive your call for Biafra referendum in Niger Delta is to the people there?

Some Nigerdeltan and Middlebelt leaders have actually met Nnamdi Kanu to include their people into the referendum for BIAFRA.

Few month ago, I met the youth leader of one of the top middlebelt groups in Jos and to my greatest shock, he told me that he has met Nnamdi Kanu and told him that he should include Middlebelt areas into the referendum if it comes.

The problem is that the pro seccessionist Middlebelt & Nigerdeltan people are not vocal and that is why people are thinking that Kanu is mad to include these places.

Cc fhranchez

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Noneroone post=89284705][/quote]

Nnaa, every Igbo town has a grassroot development union consisting of men and women wings. Reaching out to these and gauging their response shouldn't be a big deal for an organization the size of IPOB if only they know what to do.

I see no hidden agenda in NK methods. IPOB and NK believes in abandoning home stead while trying to fight distant battles (Buhari, Atiku, no election), or protecting minorities interests even when such interest is injurious to Ndiigbo.

Like I told you, everything cannot be said here, if after six years, IPOB still look this clueless with no clear cut agenda, other than jumping on any trending news in Nigeria to generate radio biafra listening traffic, then I'm afraid, Ndiigbo deserve better.

I have been to minorities cities in SS, the grassroots there are anti Biafra. If you go to Ugep, there is a place they call Biko Biko, when I went there, they happily without remorse told me stories of how the locals helped Nigerian government corner and hacked down an unfortunate Igbo Biafran soldier who was separated from his troop. They kept beating the man until his death while the man was pleading for his life by saying "Biko Biko". They were telling me this story with glee, I went there with a friend who was an native, but that was the end of our friendship, I felt sickened to my bones.
But these are the people IPOB is putting into Biafra. You wonder how hard it is for common grassroot investigation to gauge these people feelings towards Biafra and Ndiigbo is , if a single non financed Individual like me could do it.

I remember when ijaw youths went on rampage in Yenegoa destroying Igbo businesses in the city over allegations of a man who lodged into a hotel in Yenegoa with an Igbo name and killed an Ijaw prostitute.There was no concrete evidence that the man was Igbo, but that was enough for Ijaws to start destroying Igbo businesses in Bayelsa and with lots of anti Biafra comments made.
IPOB was busy trying to hide thees Igbophobic Ijaws rather than come to the rescue of Igbo business men in Yenegoa. It was so pathetic. That was exactly when I lost hope on IPOB. IPOB would sacrifice Ndiigbo just to lick shit coming off minorities ass.

If IPOB will not change to a group that would only fight For Igbo rights and interests within Nigeria first and foremost with long term goal of actualizing Biafra, then IPOB is not only useless to Ndiigbo but dangerous to us.

I see no wisdom in IPOB, none whatsoever to suggest they are capable of devising a long term effective plan.
We have conducted many sit at home orders since the days of MASSOB and Under IPOB, none of them were complied to by minorities, non. They always went about their business and show hostility if you dare tried to link them to Biafra.
Determing groups where grassroot support for Biafra exist isn't rocket science.

10 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

Nnaa, every Igbo town has a grassroot development union consisting of men and women wings. Reaching out to these and gauging their response shouldn't be a big deal for an organization the size of IPOB if only they know what to do.

I see no hidden agenda in NK methods. IPOB and NK believes in abandoning home stead while trying to fight distant battles (Buhari, Atiku, no election), or protecting minorities interests even when such interest is injurious to Ndiigbo.

Like I told you, everything cannot be said here, if after six years, IPOB still look this clueless with no clear cut agenda, other than jumping on any trending news in Nigeria to generate radio biafra listening traffic, then I'm afraid, Ndiigbo deserve better.

I have been to minorities cities in SS, the grassroots there are anti Biafra. If you go to Ugep, there is a place they call Biko Biko, when I went there, they happily without remorse told me stories of how the locals helped Nigerian government corner and hacked down an unfortunate Igbo Biafran soldier who was separated from his troop. They kept beating the man until his death while the man was pleading for his life by saying "Biko Biko". They were telling me this story with glee, I went there with a friend who was an native, but that was the end of our friendship, I felt sickened to my bones.
But these are the people IPOB is putting into Biafra. You wonder how hard it is for common grassroot investigation to gauge these people feelings towards Biafra and Ndiigbo is , if a single non financed Individual like me could do it.

I remember when ijaw youths went on rampage in Yenegoa destroying Igbo businesses in the city over allegations of a man who lodged into a hotel in Yenegoa with an Igbo name and killed an Ijaw prostitute.There was no concrete evidence that the man was Igbo, but that was enough for Ijaws to start destroying Igbo businesses in Bayelsa and with lots of anti Biafra comments made.
IPOB was busy trying to hide thees Igbophobic Ijaws rather than come to the rescue of Igbo business men in Yenegoa. It was so pathetic. That was exactly when I lost hope on IPOB. IPOB would sacrifice Ndiigbo just to lick shit coming off minorities ass.

If IPOB will not change to a group that would only fight For Igbo rights and interests within Nigeria first and foremost with long term goal of actualizing Biafra, then IPOB is not only useless to Ndiigbo but dangerous to us.

I see no wisdom in IPOB, none whatsoever to suggest they are capable of devising a long term effective plan.
We have conducted many sit at home orders since the days of MASSOB and Under IPOB, none of them were complied to by minorities, non. They always went about their business and show hostility if you dare tried to link them to Biafra.
Determing groups where grassroot support for Biafra exist isn't rock science.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nowenuse: 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

I don't think Ogoni will accept any other union after Nigeria that doesn't guarantee them their own total independent country .
So I believe 100% Ogoni will be a country of their own.
Maybe 20 is a stretch, but this is what I foresee :

1. Niger delta republic (Ijaws in Rivers including parts of PHLGA, Bayelsa, Olodiama in Edo, Ijaw in Ondo, Ijaws in Bayelsa, Ijaws in Ibeno and Eastern Obolo Akwaibom)
*I am hoping Ndoki in Abia help us keep Oyigbo safe from Ijaw grasp.

2. Urhobo/Isoko country

3. Edo Conglomerate ( This is assuming the Esan and Bini finally realize they are brothers and stop their petty bickering, unite and try to reconcile the Afemai union (Akoko Edo/Etsako/Owan)

4. Ika/Igbanke Union

5. Ukwuani/Ndokwa/Ndoni/ assimilated Isoko in Ndokwa Union

6. Annang-Ibibio-Efik and parts of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo Union

7. Oro Nation

8. Ogoni Nation

9. Akalaka (Ikwerres/Ekpeye/Ogba)/Etche Union

10. Reunification of Enuani, Isobo, Egbema, and Oyigbo with SE to form Alaigbo Republic

11. Reunification of Itsekiri in a loose Union with Oodua if Oodua can offer them a deal that would allow them maintain 100% control of their resources. or totally independent Itsekiri if a deal couldn't be reached with Oodua.

12. Northern Cross Rivers is a tower of Babel. Could easily fragment to at least 5 countries.

So that's 16 countries in total at least.

I lived much of my life in the SS and take it from me.
Isokos will never join Urhobos to form one country together. They love their autonomy.

Edos can never form one country together. Esans & Binis will never agree. Even Afemai people cannot be a country of their own cos Owan & Akoko-Edo people resent Etsako. At most, Esan & Afemai can form a country.

Annang & Efik people will never join Ibibios to form a country. They resent Ibibios. Oros on the other hand love Efiks. They and Efiks can form one country.

Ikas & Ndokwas will gladly form one country with each other and even with the Enuanis. Anioma people love themselves, inspite of their pro-Igbo and Anti-Igbo differences.

Northern/Central Cross River people like each other. They can gladly form a country with each other and no one will be afraid of domination cos they are all minority tribes there and no one tribe has a majority status.

The SS will be like 8 countries.

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2020
Lajet:

I have never been a member of Ipob. Nnamdi Kanu started very well but due to arrogance, he started misbehaving. IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu does not listen to advice they think their decision is final. if we keep quiet and keep on supporting him blindly it will backfire later. we will not leave Nigeria then start facing another Tyrant who sees himself as Supreme Leader.
You and I know that Igbos can never have a tyrant. We know ourselves well. Let him continue.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nowenuse: 7:18pm On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

Don't kid yourself.
Niger deltans when offered the choice of devil and Ndiigbo, will choose the devil before Ndiigbo.
It's time Ndiigbo do away with these self deceit and deal with the bitter truth.

Go and check the 1979 and 1983 presidential elections.
Shagari, Awolowo and Zik were the three major contenders.

Guess what? Awolowo and Shagari got more votes than Zik in all the minorities states of Bendel (Delta and Edo) old Rivers state (Bayelsa and Rivers state) and South East state (Cross River and Akwaibom).
Zik barely got 5% of votes casted in those regions.
It was in old Plateau state that Zik got manageable votes outside Igboland.

Ndiigbo should stop searching for kinship/brotherhood where it's obvious none exists. We should rather focus on working with our neighbors on areas of mutual interests devoid of emotions.

Zik actually won in Old Plateau (Plateau/Nasarawa) state.

This is to tell people like Arrewa & Naajji who always call me Igbo due to my support for Igbos.

Plateau/Northern Christians have always had a sort of soft spot for Igbos, just that it was never explored and promoted.
Yakubu Gowon (a Hausa fulani puppet) was used to deceive my people. Same thing these idiots are now doing with Lalong by making him the leader of Northern Governors forum grin

They forget that people are now wiser unlike in the past.

9 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin Awon okoros just dey yeye demselves all over Nairaland. All because of attache by force to SSners. Keep disgracing yourselves all over the internet - let the whole world see your unclothedness in public. Awon oniranu. Yorubas were place in West Africa by God to teach Igbos how to behave. grin grin grin grin

You can insult me all you want. It won't stop me from making my Igbo gf cum all over herself tonight - she is not like your miserable IPOB souls on this forum. She is educated. Smart. Enlightened. Beautiful and above all she knows that Mazi Kanu is a scam. Kwantinue. tongue
Lol. An ofemm.anu man will always talk like one. Was I surprised? Nope.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nowenuse: 7:25pm On May 07, 2020
Blackking98:
Say na tower of babel grin. Those guys can have like three different ethnic groups in one local government

Funny enough, these people u call tower of Babel (northern cross River) have a better advantage if Nigeria divides.
They can easily form a united country of their own where there is no form of ethnic nationalism and everyone will be equal, but you Ibibios, Anangs, Oros & Efiks would rather burn to ashes than to form one country with each other.

Plateau state & Southern Kaduna have up to 100 ethnic groups combined, but we will gladly unite to form a united country with each other unlike the Tivs, Idomas, Igalas & Ebiras who have large populations but can never see eye to eye.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2020
Nowenuse:

I lived much of my life in the SS and take it from me.
Isokos will never join Urhobos to form one country together. They love their autonomy.

Edos can never form one country together. Esans & Binis will never agree. Even Afemai people cannot be a country of their own cos Owan & Akoko-Edo people resent Etsako. At most, Esan & Afemai can form a country.

Annang & Efik people will never join Ibibios to form a country. They resent Ibibios. Oros on the other hand love Efiks. They and Efiks can form one country.

Ikas & Ndokwas will gladly form one country with each other and even with the Enuanis. Anioma people love themselves, inspite of their pro-Igbo and Anti-Igbo differences.

Northern/Central Cross River people like each other. They can gladly form a country with each other and no one will be afraid of domination cos they are all minority tribes there and no one tribe has a majority status.

The SS will be like 8 countries.
Yet all of them will fall like a pack of cards when fulanis descend on them. We already permutated that hence we offer them the opportunity to survive. Whichever way, Igbos will survive. History is on our side. Do you agree with me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate / Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.