Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,266 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26790 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2020
Zooposki:

I’m pretty sure he is Igbo. You can tell by their M.O. Ignore him. He forgot Delta State and Edo State was once Bendel State.
I just don't know why they hate Edo people.

Any thread that has to do with niger Deltans denying Biafra, they either blame yorubas or Edo for it
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

My point is that Biafra should be "OPERATION NOAHS ARK" . We build the Ark and Anchor it in SE, then we open the door for ANY Igbo group outside SE that wants in. No coercion,

Bro, I feel ashamed sometimes when I remember how Igbos make some weird utterances as if they can speak for the other southern tribes of the old eastern region. this whole "attach by force" although, started right after the un-civil war, has become more pronounced since Ipob came to be.

Ipob has brought the great Igbo tribe to the level of ridicule, and like you said, reasoning with an Ipob member is like cooking a stone and expecting it to soften.

do I want an independent Igbo nation? Hell yes! do I want the type proposed by Nnamdi Manu? Hell no! What's the meaning of supreme leader? why do Ipob members act like touts? why draw an Imaginary Biafran map with groups who want no association with you? why don't they listen to or even entertain dissenting opinions? why promote hate in your quest for independence?

please, we sane Igbos must begin to speak up the more. Igbos have the human capacity index, everything it takes, to have a homogenous and prosperous nation. Let us stop giving these our neighbours reasons to look down on us.

To those discussing about referendum, the referendum must strictly be within AlaIgbo, we don't need to rope in any other. You can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome. I'm glad, a new generation of Igbos are coming up, who believe that there must be cultural, religious and language homogeneity, for us to form a prosperous Igbo nation. It mustn't even be called Biafra, it just has to be an Igbo only nation. I still await your reply on my previous post @Pazienza.

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I just don't know why they hate Edo people.

Any thread that has to do with niger Deltans denying Biafra, they either blame yorubas or Edo for it

No sane Igbo man/woman hates Edo people, hell! we don't even share boundaries nor history with Edoid groups. don't/stop roping in the action of 1 or 2 miscreants to be that of the entire Igbos. we love Edo as much as we love any other, but we give no Bleep about Edo state. you're in no way special to the Igbo cause. Peace.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:30am On May 07, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

No sane Igbo man/woman hates Edo people, hell! we don't even share boundaries nor history with Edoid groups. don't/stop roping in the action of 1 or 2 miscreants to be that of the entire Igbos. we love Edo as much as we love any other, but we give no Bleep about Edo state. you're in no way special to the Igbo cause. Peace.
mistakes, I suppose to use ipob.

Because whenever any Niger Delta topics comes around either nairaland, Facebook and Twitter, they are the first to say we aren't Niger Delta, or we are yorubas.

Even on this thread alone, I've confronted 3 different people mentioning Edo as the tribe of the op.

I've no idea where they got the mindset that Edo people opposes their Biafra agenda
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Your submission truly shows your are from Anambra not all these emotional wrecks from other east states.

Mr Man go and rest. Nobody is buying your division tactics here. We dont need you here

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Efezik007(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
mistakes, I suppose to use ipob.

Because whenever any Niger Delta topics comes around either nairaland, Facebook and Twitter, they are the first to say we aren't Niger Delta, or we are yorubas.

Even on this thread alone, I've confronted 3 different people mentioning Edo as the tribe of the op.

I've no idea where they got the mindset that Edo people opposes their Biafra agenda

I'm the Op that created this topic. I'm an Isoko man from Delta state. I really don't want to comment on this topic that I created. but some elements from other region have been trying hard to exclude Edo from Niger Delta which is getting offensive.
most people in this forum didn't know that almost all tribes in present Delta state came from the palace of the great Benin Empire. from lka -Aboh-Isoko-Urhobo-Ndokwa ( almost all tribes )
so the formal mid-west region have a blood lineage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 9:53am On May 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Then let the South South group speak for themselves.

I have as much right to contribute to this just as much as you do because we are both not from the SS.

So shut your mouth and stop mentioning me!

Maybe your great grandfathers did the Yoruba any favor for you to start calling me an ingrate. Do I owe any of your Igbo ancestors any favor in the first place?

Shut up. you and your people are demonic. You Yorubas are very wicked. Face your ewedu republic. Stop acting like you care about South South when all your plans have always been to corner everything to your lazy tribe alone. What have your demonic tribe done for the people of South South if not scheming to corner their wealth? You Yorubas have never wished them well so face your ritual killers republic.

You are patronising them now because you want them to join in your eternal hate against the Igbos.

After using Nigeria collective wealth to develop lagos, your foolish people are beating their chest on how your phantom ingenuity developed lagos.

You people are ingrates.

5 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 9:59am On May 07, 2020
Yujin:

That's good. I expect Pazienza to understand this too for a very long time but he has not. Our enemies are ever vigilant seeking for all means to frustrate us. Why make it easy for them?
Try and explain it to him.

There's nothing to explain to him. Our people should learn to stop caring about people who do not need our care. That's all. I have had my personal relations with many groups from South South, so I know what I'm saying.

Let's leave them and face our problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 9:59am On May 07, 2020
YungMillionaire:

NDR is always first choice. But if NDR doesn't work Oduduwa is definitely preferred to Biafra or Nigeria.
I see, but you're itsekiri right?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 10:02am On May 07, 2020
LegendHero:

I am interested in the answer.

Has he replied yet?

Yeah said he's not itesekiri but this guy on the screenshot replied, I wanna find out if he's itesekiri.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Efezik007:

I'm the Op that created this topic. I'm an Isoko man from Delta state. I really don't want to comment on this topic that I created. but some elements from other region have been trying hard to exclude Edo from Niger Delta which is getting offensive.
most people in this forum didn't know that almost all tribes in present Delta state came from the palace of the great Benin Empire. from lka -Aboh-Isoko-Urhobo-Ndokwa ( almost all tribes )

Mr, I appreciate you creating this topic. There has been healthy debate so far.

However I have to correct this common notion that you and your ilks have, Ipob is not synonymous to Igbos just like Arewa republic or Opc is not synonymous to the North and South West respectively. Enlightened Igbos know what they want and that is a Republican homogenous Igbo nation. we need no other and that is a fact. You don't see a Chukwuma Soludo or Enyinnaya Abaribe or Sullivan Chime or Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie or late Akunyili or Okonjo Iweala or other sound Igbo minds both living and dead, ever begging Isoko or any other non Igboid tribe over anything, that should tell you that those that make you feel important are Misguided ones amongst Igbos and those intellectually bereft of ideas and brain washed.

we don't really care bruv.

6 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 10:19am On May 07, 2020
IDENNAA:

Then , why are you here trying to play a big brother ? Why dont you leave these intelligent set of people to argue their case..nobi them open the thread ? Clearly , you are here to join forces with them to attack and maybe create more problems. What kind of a man are you ? And you claim to live abroad ? You appear like a trashy tribalist!

You are too civil.
Rule number 1: no civility when arguing with ewedu monkeys. Don't give to someone what he/she doesn't deserve.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2020
LordNicvuitton:
Pazienza, you have really dealt so naturally with this topic and have managed to play it cool amidst the provocative statements from some individuals.

I'm unapologetically Igbo, from Anambra and i concur 100% with your views and that of other Igbos here. My stance is this:

1. Ipob does not speak for the over 45-50 million Igbos.
2. I want a strictly Igbo nationality, no other tribe needed
3. We reach out to Igbo groups in surrounding states and if they choose not to, we leave them alone.
4. That there be a definite map of Igbo nation with well mapped out boundaries, based on mutual acceptance of all the Igbos subgroups in it.
5. we can then forge alliances with our neighbours and bi/multi-lateral agreements.

Pazienza, I wish you could unite like minds here, so we can create a FB page and whatsapp group to foster these ideas and gradually liberate the Igbos being brainwashed.

I agree with your submissions, but would like to extrapolate on number 5. We don't need any form of union with non Igbo groups down south. The toxicity and resentment coming from those quarters has passed the threshold that would make such arrangements worth sacrificing the lure of homogeneous Igbo country for.
I believe we can relate with all of them through AU and ECOWAS as mere neighbors. Those people are not our friends or enemies, and to mistake them for brothers or kins is the highest height of delusion. They are just neighbors with interests some of which are in clash with Igbo interests, and we must relate with them like we should relate with the rest of humanity. Not with love or hate, as no such emotions exist in international relations, but strictly for business and aim to protect and advance Igbo interests. We work with them in areas their interest align with ours, and work against them, where their interest is injurious to ours.
This is how we rebuild Igboland. Emotionalism must make way for pragmatism. But under no circumstances will I be a party to any form of arrangements that involves forming a country with non Igbo groups down there.

You have a point on need of forming an alternative group to present a better front for Biafra actualization. Onlytruth the last Eze Ndiigbo in NL talked extensively about this years ago, when we figured out that MASSOB was dysfunctional, this was before IPOB came on board.
Its a good idea, but I think if we can get IPOB to have a rechange of strategy and accept our suggestions, it would be better than starting to build a new organization from scratch and start clashing with IPOB, which would further divide our camp and set us more backward as far as this battle for Igbo independence is involved. For now, I think we should apply more pressure on IPOB to change, forming an alternative group and abandoning the wonderful structure IPOB has built across the entire world to start afresh, doesn't sit well with me, I believe on continuity,
I believe IPOB should be given more time to correct her own mistakes. The more we apply pressure by being vocal on need for Pure Igbo country, the more we win over our people in IPOB. We shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water.

You can join us at Proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo page ,if you want to exchange ideas with people who believe on Igbo only Biafra, also you can.join Igbo Omenana/Omenala defenders project group
( though, these ones are pro jewish Igbos, which I don't support, but atleast, they are Igbo purists who believe in Igbo only country).

Chukwu gozie gi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by caleboxylic: 10:33am On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

I agree with your submissions, except the 5. We don't need any form of union with non Igbo groups down south. The toxicity and resentment coming from those quarters has passed the threshold that would make such arrangements worth sacrificing the lure of homogeneous Igbo country for.
I believe we can relate with all of them through AU and ECOWAS as mere neighbors. Those people are not our friends or enemies, and to mistake them for brothers or kins is the highest height of delusion. They are just neighbors with interests some of which are in clash with Igbo interests, and we must relate with them like we should relate with the rest of humanity. Not with love or hate, as no such emotions exist in international relations, but strictly for business and aim to protect and advance Igbo interests. We work with them in areas their interest align with ours, and work against them, where their interest is injurious to ours.
This is how we rebuild Igboland. Emotionalism must make way for pragmatism. But under no circumstances will I be a party to any form of arrangements that involves forming a country with non Igbo groups down there.

You have a point on need of forming an alternative group to present a better front for Biafra actualization. Onlytruth the last Eze Ndiigbo in NL talked extensively about this years ago, when we figured out that MASSOB was dysfunctional, this was before IPOB came on board.
Its a good idea, but I think if we can get IPOB to have a rechange of strategy and accept our suggestions, it would be better than starting to build a new organization from scratch and start clashing with IPOB, which we further divide our camp and set us more backward as far as this battle for Igbo independence is involved. For now, I think we should apply more pressure on IPOB to change, forming an alternative group and abandoning the wonderful structure IPOB has built across the entire world to start afresh, doesn't sit well with me. I believe IPOB should be given more time to correct her own mistakes. The more we apply pressure by being vocal.on need for Pure Igbo country, the more we win over our people in IPOB.

You can join us at Proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo page ,if you want to exchange ideas with people who believe on Igbo only Biafra, also you can.join Igbo Omenana/Omenala defenders project group
( though, these ones are pro jewish Igbos, which I don't support, but atleast, they are Igbo purists who believe in Igbo only country).

Chukwu gozie gi.

That's the way to go. We don't need non igbo group for any reason whatever.

The earlier we start seeing them in way we see other tribes in Nigeria, the better for us.
I like what umahi, Obiano and Uzodinmma is doing. We are igbo and have a major stake in Nigeria as Long as this country stands.

In 2023,we will correct all that and take our rightful position in this present country while working for an igbo nation.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

I agree with your submissions, but would like to extrapolate on number 5. We don't need any form of union with non Igbo groups down south. The toxicity and resentment coming from those quarters has passed the threshold that would make such arrangements worth sacrificing the lure of homogeneous Igbo country for.

Chukwu gozie gi.

Thanks and Chukwu gozie kwa gi Nwannem. However I just want to clarify that I, just like you, do not seek for any form of union with them, I was merely hinting on maybe trade agreements and security. anyways I understand your angle of thought. our people have this proverb; after a thread is cut, it can never be the same length again, no matter how much you knot it.

I truly hope Ipob stop making caricature/mockery of themselves by giving every Tom, dick and Harry, a reason to use derogatory words on them and by extension, the Igbo nation. I'll search for those groups on FB. we must align and reason with like minds.

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

Thanks and Chukwu gozie kwa gi Nwannem. However I just want to clarify that I, just like you, do not seek for any form of union with them, I was merely hinting on maybe trade agreements and security. anyways I understand your angle of thought. our people have this proverb; after a thread is cut, it can never be the same length again, no matter how much you knot it.

I truly hope Ipob stop making caricature/mockery of themselves by giving every Tom, dick and Harry, a reason to use derogatory words on them and by extension, the Igbo nation. I'll searkwe

Gch for those groups on FB. we must align and reason with like minds.

Jokwa nwannem! Tokwaehu!

Udo dili anyi niile.

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2020
Rodwave:

Shut up. you and your people are demonic. You Yorubas are very wicked. Face your ewedu republic. Stop acting like you care about South South when all your plans have always been to corner everything to your lazy tribe alone. What have your demonic tribe done for the people of South South if not scheming to corner their wealth? You Yorubas have never wished them well so face your ritual killers republic.

You are patronising them now because you want them to join in your eternal hate against the Igbos.

After using Nigeria collective wealth to develop lagos, your foolish people are beating their chest on how your phantom ingenuity developed lagos.

You people are ingrates.
You like tagging anyone from the SS who says they're not interested in Biafra Yoruba or Edo, in the process not only making enemies in the SS but also in the SW. Anyway I'm from Akwa Ibom, he has told you the plain truth, there's no need being our mouth piece or spoke person, we'll fight for our own cause in our own way and at our own time. The Niger Delta has no problem with igbos wanting Biafra, igboid groups in the SS are very free to join their brothers in Biafra but ijaws, ibibios, urhobo,bini etc are of Niger Delta republic. No bad blood. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 10:58am On May 07, 2020
Efezik007:

why don't Edo and Delta form a nation together? And the others can form their individual nations
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 11:05am On May 07, 2020
Blackking98:
You like tagging anyone from the SS who says they're not interested in Biafra Yoruba or Edo, in the process not only making enemies in the SS but also in the SW. Anyway I'm from Akwa Ibom, he has told you the plain truth, there's no need being our mouth piece or spoke person, we'll fight for our own cause in our own way and at our own time. The Niger Delta has no problem with igbos wanting Biafra, igboid groups in the SS are very free to join their brothers in Biafra but ijaws, ibibios, urhobo,bini etc are of Niger Delta republic. No bad blood. Thanks

You need a contact lens. Why should I speak for you? You must think you worth my time. What concerns me with your Nigerdelta whatever? My friend face front. There's a reason why I have never replied all these nonsenses you post here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Noneroone(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2020
pazienza:

I have made up my mind that Anioma Might in the end be to Igboland, what Austria is to Germany.
I have conditioned my mind to accept the possibility that we might have to work on Republic of Alaigbo without Anioma, or at least without a significant part of Anioma (Ika, Ndokwa And Ukwuani).

I believe the decision lie 100% on Anioma hands. Every Igbo person in SE want and long for unification with all Igboids in Rivers state (Etche, Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye, Ndoni) and with Anioma (Enuani, Ika, Ukwuani/Ndiosumili).
But I believe SE have been emotionally and politically exploited, traumatized and humiliated by these groups for the greater part of 50yrs (1970-date) for this, and believe after this past 50yrs, SE MUST move on and infact, treat all these groups exactly how they treat SE with no iota of emotion or sentiment.

It is my belief that like Germany moved on without Germanic tribes in Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Liechtenstein, etc who for one reason or the other opted out of Germany during it's formation. Ndiigbo in SE should move on too. Germany became great without those other groups, Alaigbo will also become great without Igboids. It's all about how hard we work with what we have than about how we wallow in defeat at what we lost or could have had.

When a serious Pan Igbo group that will work for Igbo only Biafra comes up in the nearest future, the first task must be to define the territory of Biafra. To this effect, a delegation should be sent to all Igboid groups in SS (Anioma, Rivers Igboid conglomerate, Isobo, Obigbo) to take a stance on their Igbo identity and willingness to join an Igbo Republic.
The decision of each group will decide the final map of Biafra. Each group decision would be made public by their presence or absence in the map.
The Map would establish the Biafra we are talking about and are going to work for.

This you would think should be the first step in freedom fight, you would think this is common sense. But common sense seem to be a commodity not found in IPOB today, hence why the last 6 years have become nothing but a waste as far as the fight for eternal separation of Ndiigbo from hostile groups in Nigeria is concerned.
You are too idealistic. just to let you know.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2020
MichaelDuf:
There is nothing like Niger Delta. I am from cross River and a Biafran

Na only cross river, why not Cameroon

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:30am On May 07, 2020
Bede2u:
lol bro...all these you have listed are potential states or regions inside a SE/SS UNION
They would most likely not be their own countries at the end.

Read about the UAE. Those entities are already closing the gap of divide in their ss region but you are one of those who choose to concentrate on the remaining gap rather than the trend of an actual closing gap.
I predict that there would not be a balkanisation of the niger delta beyond 2 or 3 countries...and if it ever reaches the number u predicted then the next thing would be a federal union of all break away entities

There is nothing like SS union

Stop disrespecting other ethnicities.

It is obvious Igbos can't stay alone without attaching others.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
Rodwave:

You need a contact lens. Why should I speak for you? You must think you worth my time. What concerns me with your Nigerdelta whatever? My friend face front. There's a reason why I have never replied all these nonsenses you post here.

nonesenses? I have seen the real reason you don't reply. Rip English

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
Noneroone:
You are too idealistic. just to let you know.

Care to elaborate a little more ?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Zooposki(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2020
valirex:

why don't Edo and Delta form a nation together? And the others can form their individual nations

There is strength in numbers. Any of our neighboring countries that try nonsense, as some may want to in the future, we will deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:36am On May 07, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bros with all due respect, sometimes it is nice to tell the he-goat that its owner brought it to the market not the other way around. There is a solid essence to tell certain goons there is nothing like Niger Delta.

Same way there is nothing like biafra.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Bede2u(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing like SS union

Stop disrespecting other ethnicities.

It is obvious Igbos can't stay alone without attaching others.
what happened meleszenawi?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:37am On May 07, 2020
Rodwave:

Are you an IPOB member? I repeat, Igbos do not need any minority in Biafra. Let them form their own nation or join any group they want to.

IPOB members are ignorant. They are disgracing the great Igbo race.

And so I hold.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Mystiquefia: 11:38am On May 07, 2020
valirex:

Who are the others? You're a bonafide Niger Deltan as far as I'm concerned. Don't let any ipob member intimidate you online. If any idiot says you're not NIGER Deltan, make him understand that he's mad and living in a fools paradise and you'll throw him across the Niger to where he belongs. Edo people should stop alienating themselves from the rest of us because some irresponsible elements harass them online. Nobody is more Niger Deltan than you.. you'regiving the rest of us from Delta State low Morales with your resolve to stay aloof. You need to join forces with us so we can fight for a common Niger Deltan course together.
Blacking98
Efezik007

How una see am?

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 11:38am On May 07, 2020
Zooposki:

There is strength in numbers. Any of our neighboring countries that try nonsense, as some may want to in the future, we will deal with them.

But Israel is small but super powerful. Have you thought of how the political system will run. There will be arguments about
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 11:39am On May 07, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Zooposki(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2020
valirex:

But Israel is small but super powerful. Have you thought of how the political system will run. There will be arguments about

Do you know how many countries support Israel? Hell, just USA alone pays them billions upon billions of dollars every year.
White Supremacy also backs them up. Hell, a lot people around the world think they are God’s chosen people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack / Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.