Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26238 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

incoherent thrash, all I want right now is to fucck another Iniobong I meet, the childhood memories of the one I ravaged is still fresh on my mind, still feels like yesterday tongue. AK and Calabar girls sabi Bleep wella sha, I must marry one!

please Bro, don't bring yourself and your esteem down to his level. the sane ones have acknowledged that Igbo is not synonymous to Ipob and have taken it in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 10:23am On May 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

Too late, now for talking too much we are going to forcefully annex your little village of a state and take all your women, I heard Ibibio women love that Igbo d**k wella grin

The reason why u rats fail in any leadership position, you think with you Pri-ck and not ur head

OJUKWU:
while the war was heating up the legendary Coward could think nothing but pussy, he lied to Gen Philip Effiong that he wants to get aid. The coward fled the war front like CHiCKEN right to BREAST of an Ivorien womam and left the BRAVE Effiong to face the Nigerian forces

They think only with their prick....lemme wait for ur reply KANU the Super coward story is more juicy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

One idiot go just dey his one room apartment where he shares with his other siblings and parents and be typing nonsense.

I repeat again, the only healthy competition (not online keyboard war) in Nigeria are between the Yorubas and Igbos. All others play 2nd fiddle to that.

So why should I squabble with someone whose ethnicity is not up to Arochukwu of Abia or Mbano of Imo? it just doesn't make sense logically.

The debate has been healthy until all these clowns, trying so hard to bring their minute clans abi villages to rub shoulders with person wey no see them.

Even their earlier compatriots who wrongly used Ipob 2 rep Igbos, were corrected and they took it in good faith, these ones wan form their own nonsense. Oya mention ur clan @Nsiba so i can help you mention it, that's the only way you feel important.. I don't give a flying fuc.k about whatever minority tribe, you're from! why is that so hard for you?
Tell me ur state and clan mine is not hidden if my local government people here know it
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
igbos truly never had king that's why they were scattered and easily sold as slaves to the British and other nations.

There's nothing special about been Republicans, if you think because igbos have more population than other Niger Deltans tribes we should suck dick dick then you're unwise

Lol @sold as slaves.. Igbos were actually the ones doing d selling of other clans, go read the Igbo raids of neighbouring tribes during the slave era by Igbos especially Arochukwu Igbos and others.

Truth is that the back and forth is becoming childish, won't take d bait. If there's one thing you learn 2day, let it be this.. Igbos (not Ipob), I mean true Igbos (I really meant not Ipob) do not give a damn about any of its neighbours that is not Igboid. we don't need you, never had, never will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
nsiba:
Tell me ur state and clan mine is not hidden if my local government people here know it

Boy I'm a proud Igbo from Anambra. You get nothing on me bro, nothing at all.

Infact my picture is even on my profile, I fear nobody, I just respect all cos I believe we're 1st of all humans. that respect though must be mutual. I only respect those that respect me.

Oh! you wanna know my clan too? I'm from umuahiazunwa (Those never to be traded) in Ngo of Igbo-Ukwu. go read about Igbo-Ukwu and that will explain to you better, who I am.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 10:39am On May 09, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

Boy I'm a proud Igbo from Anambra. You get nothing on me bro, nothing at all.

First I am not impress maybe you can do that to you fellow Igbos.
2. I don't give a 4k whether you r Anambra or whatever but as long as I live any basta-rds IBos that think they can cross our paths like they do themselves, you can consult Ojukwu to tell you what we r made of.
What is done in Anambra must stay in Anambra dont bring ur mentality to where it is not palatable to others, do it within yourselves

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 10:43am On May 09, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

Lol @sold as slaves.. Igbos were actually the ones doing d selling of other clans, go read the Igbo raids of neighbouring tribes during the slave era by Igbos especially Arochukwu Igbos and others.

Truth is that the back and forth is becoming childish, won't take d bait. If there's one thing you learn 2day, let it be this.. Igbos (not Ipob), I mean true Igbos (I really meant not Ipob) does not give a damn about any of its neighbours that is not Igboid. we don't need you, never had, never will.

Igbos selling slaves? Do you know anything about the Aros and us?
Yet the entire African in diasporas majority have IBO's DNA yet you r d ones selling slaves?
Even the Aros were not made to see the Atlantic and you say u sold slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2020
nsiba:

Igbos selling slaves? Do you know anything about the Aros and us?
Yet the entire African in diasporas majority have IBO's DNA yet you r d ones selling slaves?
Even the Aros were not made to see the Atlantic and you say u sold slaves
Aside from Pazienza and some few real reasonable igbos here the rest are something else, especially those ones supporting IPOB.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 11:09am On May 09, 2020
Blackking98:
Aside from Pazienza and some few real reasonable igbos here the rest are something else, especially those ones supporting IPOB.

I don't have problem with IBO's but plenty problem with IPOB rats, MASSOB is a million times better
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2020
nsiba:

I don't have problem with IBO's but plenty problem with IPOB rats, MASSOB is a million times better
massob was a lot more mature and coordinated in the way sought for Biafra, but IPOB hmm aside insulting and threatening various people and different ethnic groups I wonder what they have achieved for the Igbo nation, igbos should disown those guys cus they're really giving them a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 11:19am On May 09, 2020
Blackking98:
massob was a lot more mature and coordinated in the way sought for Biafra, but IPOB hmm aside insulting and threatening various people and different ethnic groups I wonder what they have achieved for the Igbo nation, igbos should disown those guys cus they're really giving them a bad name.

Ayde masks, how much are they going for?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
nsiba:

Ayde masks, how much are they going for?
I don't know bro, but mask for street is between N100 and N200 here in calabar. How much Dem de sell am for uyo?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 11:37am On May 09, 2020
obowo69:

I think you need to know that I agree with you 100% and actually hate IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu for doing this.

I was just pointing out that hypocrisy. Everyone should stay on their own lane. Don’t bring up Niger delta republic only when biafra is discussed but never ever bring it up any other time or even have a movement for it.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 11:38am On May 09, 2020
Blackking98:
I don't know bro, but mask for street is between N100 and N200 here in calabar. How much Dem de sell am for uyo?

100 mostly, just want to see the Calabar garment factory make
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 11:40am On May 09, 2020
Niger Delta Republic is out mission and we will bring it up any time we want.
It's none of your business what we do or when we bring up our struggle.
Do your own thing and please leave us out of it.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 11:41am On May 09, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 11:46am On May 09, 2020
Everytime someone from Niger Delta says that they don't want to be included in Biafra you will see Igbo people attacking him and calling him a Yoruba man,seriously are these people that stupid not to know by now that we are not interested in their Biafra?
These people will never learn.
The best thing is to ignore them and allow them to waste their time.

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
nsiba:

100 mostly, just want to see the Calabar garment factory make
You might not really be able to get it cus ayade don block Calabar-itu road
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by reality1010: 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )
OP, you r too confused.Apart from Edo state, south east and some parts of delta,rivers,always,cross rivers and bayelsa are one. Are you saying you don't know there are Igbos in Delta State,Akwa Ibom etc.if you don't know then you v a long way to go
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Supan(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2020
nsiba:

You don't have any problem with ibos yet ibos is the only word you know.

Stop masking your hatred for Igbos with that ipob.

Fulani herdsmen are all over your village plundering it, yet Igbos remain your problem.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

Bros the thing tire me... Na these shameless IPOB degenerates dey give those irrelevant minorities the mouth and ammunition to talk and fire shots at the greater Igbo nation. I'm not even sure the entire Ibibio/Efik ethnic nationality put together with all the jara dey dem get on top sef can measure up to 1/10 of the human development index and global achievements of my LGA in Imo state, not to mention the whole Igbo nation of 40 million or more people. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love and respect for lots of the minority groups that understand that not all Igbos are on board with the ridiculous ipob manifesto of forcing non-igbos into their warped version of "Biafra", those ones are generally cool with us and don't hide their sympathies and solidarity for us. I've had lots of them openly tell me on the Facebook group I run that they don't mind joining Biafra, and I bluntly told them MBANU! we don't want another Nigeria 2.0 in Biafra, that they are great enough to form their own nations so GOODLUCK!

The mistake Ojukwu made was to include them into Biafra even though reason considering the circumstance of the time was justified, I believe if Biafra was an whole Igbo affair with some diplomatic relations with the minority areas for benefit of sea access etc, we should have won that war.

At the time relevant to this discussion and the prevailing international politics with Britain as an actor, the only way Biafra would have won the war was surprise. Yet it lost the surprise at Ore due to poor tactical approach by Ojukwu. Even with the surprise act of springing into Lagos and driving Gowon to Kaduna, it could have been stalemated with Britain pulling all the strings to save face. If the war will show face today in Nigeria with prevailing international politics, there could be more than two countries out of the crumbled shithole called Nigeria.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Everytime someone from Niger Delta says that they don't want to be included in Biafra you will see Igbo people attacking him and calling him a Yoruba man,seriously are these people that stupid not to know by now that we are not interested in their Biafra?
These people will never learn.
The best thing is to ignore them and allow them to waste their time.

The wrong issue with your statement is Niger Delta. People such as you do not have monopoly on Niger Delta. You can talk about your ethnic nationality on how to form a coalition with other ethnic nationalities in the region or geographical expression known as Niger Delta. It is plain idiocy for one ethnic nationality to remotely assume that Niger Delta is its ancestral domain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by nsiba: 2:02pm On May 09, 2020
Supan:

You don't have any problem with ibos yet ibos is the only word you know.

Stop masking your hatred for Igbos with that ipob.

Fulani herdsmen are all over your village plundering it, yet Igbos remain your problem.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Go 4k urself. See fool are they not plundering yours, you only look at others

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by jumper524(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2020
Nowenuse:

This is something that the likes of

Efe2real, Efewestern, Blackking98, Mystiquefia, TheGodlessGod, Kinematics

do not understand.

In the Nigerdelta and even the Middlebelt, there are strong supporters of BIAFRA.

I have met many Ijaws, Urhobos, Akwa-cross, Ogonis and even Edos who are pro-Biafra. Cos everyone is getting tired of the fulani republic of Nigeria.
Before the Python dance, Nnamdi Kanu wanted to go to Kaduna because a Southern Kaduna leader who is pro Biafran invited him over.

The majority of Nigerdeltans however are neutral for the moment, likewise Middlebelt, cos majority have not even understood what is at stake.
The more the Hausa fulanis continue their campaign of oppression and expansionism, the more the sympathy of BIAFRA grows.

2 years ago, I attacked and insulted IPOB members wherever I found them, but today as an emerging middlebelt youth leader, I am telling and teaching my people why we need to allign with Igbos and the ideas of BIAFRA.

The tide is changing and by 2023, it will get to a breaking point.
It will be far far beyond all those that only come online to comment Nigerdeltan republic at the fear of Biafran progress.

One funny thing most of you don't know is that your destinies are tied to that of the Igbos and to an extent, northern christians in Nigeria.
Nigeria does not give you the option to sit on the fence. Lai-lai.

If Igbo agitation or Northern christians agitations for example spirals into a war/killings, do you think Nigerdeltans will be spared or differentiated anywhere they are found by Hausa-fulanis or Northern muslims?

From Abuja down to the entire North, people cannot tell the difference between an Igbo, Ibibio, Ishan, Urhobo or Efik!..... Even Yorubas cannot differentiate between Igbos & Nigerdeltans, let alone Northern people.

You guys really have no option than to either partner with BIAFRA directly or flag off your NDR and partner it with BIAFRA.

May God help us.
u think you own middlebelt to choose their alingance for them abi

guy go settle your dispute with Fulani and Muslim jare, everything about you cycles on minority tribe, religious sentiment, Fulani hate, Biafra dream e.t.c..
nothing positive.

meet kanu to give you your pay cheque.
we are Northerners and not biafrans.
stop claiming jos with your imaginary stats..

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

The wrong issue with your statement is Niger Delta. People such as you do not have monopoly on Niger Delta. You can talk about your ethnic nationality on how to form a coalition with other ethnic nationalities in the region or geographical expression known as Niger Delta. It is plain idiocy for one ethnic nationality to remotely assume that Niger Delta is its ancestral domain.
But it's not wrong for your lads to drag us into Biafra as if it's our ancestral domain? If an ijaw or an ibibio man stands and declares Niger Delta republic, it's not in the place of an Igbo man or Yoruba man or northerner to tell him which and which ethnicities he is declaring for or speaking for, you allow the ethnicities in that region to decide for themselves but all most of you especially some igbos and some nothern minorities who this topic doesn't concern is to tell us who and who will make Niger Dr republic when it's not your place to do so, I'm an Akwa cross boy(ibibio precisely) and I've voiced my people's support for Niger Delta republic and there are many other Niger Deltans on this topic from urhobo and ijaw and Edo have voiced their support for it while some few Niger Deltans here too have voiced their doubts about it, it's an ijaw,ibibio, urhobo,bini,isoko etc family affair and it's not in the place of igbos or any other ethnicities to decide who will make up our country for us.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by efe2real(m): 2:14am On May 10, 2020
Armaggedon:
efe2real clown, and you want the world to believe that the same isoko people who hate to share a common senatorial district with you will share a utopian Niger delta republic with you?

Isoko not sharing a senatorial district with Urhobos is all about politics, not hatred. Politics is all about interests. But of course, everyone whose interests do not align with the Igbos hates them, according to IPOB. The Isokos have shared the Western region, Midwestern region, Bendel State, and Delta State with the Urhobos. I don't see any reason why they won't share Niger Delta Republic with the Urhobos if it align with their interests.

that is not the issue. the issue is are the tribes happy with you instead? do the tribes prefer you that is calling for Niger delta republic to Igbo's?

https://thenationonlineng.net/association-warns-deltans-biafra-agitators/amp

That's an Isoko group opinion about Biafra.

How can itshekiri and ijaw trust you when you are still fighting over warri.

The way you paint it somebody will think that Warri is worse than Borno State. Warri that has not witness any crises for over 10 years. I can tell you that Warri is even more peaceful than many communities in Ebonyi State. The Urhobos, Itsekiris, and Ijaws in Warri have been part of the Western region, Midwestern region, Bendel State, and Delta State together. Even an Ijaw man was president for 6 years and had an Ijaw Chief of Army Staff for sometime, yet there was no crises during his tenure in Warri city with the ijaw having so much federal might. That is a clue that the Urhobos, Ijaws, and Itsekiris can still live with each other in any other country.

Did one urhobo group not call for the creation of a new state for urhobos when their plan to dominate Delta failed. why did they resolve to have another state and run away from the same group they want to form a country with? clown!

There has always been agitation for the creation of other states from Delta State. Likewise, in many states in Nigeria. For example: the aniomas have been fighting for Anioma State, Urhobos for Urhobos State, Ijaw and Itsekiris for Coastal State. So an Urhobos group agitating for an Urhobos State is not news.

someone said anti Igbo sentiment formed the basis of your audio Niger delta republic.

The person that said that is Nowenuse. I was curious to know the reasons that made him to propose the theory that anti-igbo sentiments is the glue holding the tribes in South South? Unfortunately, he is yet to answer my question.

Anioma are the only people keeping delta stable. create anioma state and watch delta go up in flames, how much more a warri republic.

This is really laughable. U guys give yourself too much credit I swear. Aniomas is the stabilizing factor in Delta State! Nothing Efe nor go hear for this Nairaland.

clown. Igbo are minority yet you run around crying that the same minority Igbo wants to dominate you. Inferiority complex induced hate can even make you contradict yourself so far as you suits your hateful self.

Igbos who are IPOB members are behaving like people from minority tribes on this Biafra issue. You guys are clinging to the South South like the survival of Biafra depends on it.

Everyone knows that the more fragmented a group is the more difficult it is to have a common objective. Mutual mistrust defeats unity of purpose.
many people from the Niger delta ethnic groups also grumble out of frustration but their fragmented nature has made them helpless to protest their condition.

The tribes in the region are not cowards. They have been agitating for the interests of the region all by themselves. Where were the Igbos during the Niger Delta Struggles?

Naturally any agitation that has implication for the entire eastern region has to start from the Igbos because its size and homogeneity makes for faster and easy communication and mobilization.

The first agitation that was done in the Eastern region was done by the Ijaws and terminated by the Igbos when they were the ones in charge of the country. Before Biafra, there was a Niger Delta Republic.

http://newsroom247.com.ng/?p=15917

United kindom started with the kingdom of england, then wales, then Scotland and later ireland. The "neuclus" of the slavic soviet union was Russia. Every great nation has a dominant culture and other related but smaller culture therein.

The bolded reveals the true intention of IPOB Biafra: to advance the interests of the Igbos.

yes we are proud. that is why we don't want to continue living like animals. we want to build a new future for our Children. I should rather be asking you if you have shame because you accept the status quo and have no aspirations whatsoever. but rather jump on Biafra thread to seek attention.

I am a proud member of the readers association of Nairaland. I rarely comment on Nairaland. But the way u IPOB members go about telling bare-faced and shameless lies and uterly disrespect the minorities of the south south region forced me to start commenting Biafra issues here. Una too dey lie and nor get even the tiniest regard for the tribes in the South South region.

you don't get the point. All these are non of your failing business. Focus on your urhobo, focus on getting okpe to accept urhobo identity, focus on settling your crisis in warri and gaining the trust of minorities in warri before sticking your neck into how IPOB is doing.

But adding Urhobos lands to BIAFRA without even according us the minimum respect of consulting our leaders is IPOB's business. Have you seen a Berom man in Plateau warned IPOB to remove them from Biafra? Of course, no. Because he has no business with IPOB as they were not included in BIAFRA.

clown. you don't know the difference between boundary dispute and inter ethnic dispute. communities all over country have boundary disputes.

Even your urhobo had one which cost the lives of several persons barely two months ago. https://thenationonlineng.net/two-killed-one-hospitalized-over-land-dispute-in-delta/

Thank God say you know say communities always have boundary disputes everywhere in Nigeria. For your information, majority of the crises that happened between the Urhobos, Itsekiris, and Ijaws are boundary disputes too. In fact, the Aladja and Ogbe-Ijoh recent crises was actually a boundary dispute.

however, ethnic crises are sectarian in nature and portray specific threat to political stability.

Actually, many crises reffered to as ethnic crises are actually land dispute between two different tribes. They are resolved just the way crises between Ezza/Ezillo or Ikwo/Izzi crises will be resolved.

The Igbo has never had sectarian crisis with any of their neighbours which they want to be part of Biafra. But you fight with ijaw and itshekiri and still pretend to speak for them.

Ebonyi and cross river are always at war. Or is cross river state not part of IPOB Biafra Map?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/ebonyi-cross-river-crisis-7000-displaced-1500-houses-burnt-many-killed/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/194817-one-killed-in-ebonyi-cross-river-communal-conflict.html

Audio hate! whatever you think Ebonyi are called is absolutely immaterial provided they have everything due them. Their gov. leads the southeast govs. forum and Arthur eze from Anambra is the biggest donor in the state. Many people from Anambra live in Abakiliki and vice versa. Have you heard of Anambra and ebonyi fight and kill themselves the way you fools do over ogbe ijaw.? clown.

At least, you accept that other Igbos regard Ebonyi as inferior Igbos. Have u heard of crises between the Urhobos and the Efik too? Of course, no because they don't have a land boundary. Same applies to Anambra and Ebonyi too. They have no land boundary that is why they are not killing themselves over land too.

Ogbe-Ijoh and Aladja crises is because of land boundary. Just like Ezza/Ezillo and Aguleri/Umuleri crises.

like repob and tribop?

No.

I mean socio-cultural groups representing these tribes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/itsekiri-youths-warn-ipob-massob-remove-itsekiri-land-from-biafra-map-else/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1113743-nnamdi-kanus-ipob-warned-by-efik-group-leave-biafra-shenanigans.html

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/14/ijaw-youth-council-dissociates-itself-biafra-agitators

ijaw issues shouldn't be the business of an urhobo clown

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/14/ijaw-youth-council-dissociates-itself-biafra-agitators

yes. you have no choice. Go write it down. When a referendum comes you can't stop it. The only way to stop it is to mobilize your people to vote "no".unfortunately you can't because you are alone in your opinion. If you can you wouldn't be in every Biafran thread clowning and following pro Biafrans like flies.

Lol. Urhobos land na IPOB business abi. I don't need to mobilize anybody when the group that represents the Urhobos has denounced IPOB and Biafra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/amp/ undecided

Biafra is an audio country and you are worked up, running around restless like a headless chicken at the mention of it?

Utopian Biafra.

Clown. you have to first of all ask if anyone is scared. Everybody supports your utopian Niger delta republic provided you get a flag, provide a map, take to the street in peaceful protest, get the support of the EU, US, Israel and make your case to the UN. If you do that we will be first to support you. But then you can't. You only pop up like a notification each time Biafra is discussed to express your inferiority complex. You still wonder why we regard you as someone who doest know his left from right?

Not everyone thinks agitation for something as serious as a country is all about carnivals, photoshoots, comedy, and spreading of senseless lies. Many groups in the South South region have not expressed their intention to leave Nigeria. Because the Igbos are agitating for Biafra now does not mean other groups will do same too. After all, the first time an ijaw man agitated for his own country, you guys were the one that suppressed it. So you have no right to tell tribes in the South South when to start agitating.

Pazienza is now your love because you have brought him down to your level of perpetual confusion, indecision and self loathe. we are not all like him.

Lol. Is he not a saboeteur?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:13am On May 10, 2020
Blackking98:
no one included anioma in Niger Delta republic in the 20 pages of this topic, you can send me a screenshot of any Niger Deltan doing so, I'll ignore "chop off heads" part of your comment, stop trying to feel important.

Anioma is the map you people posted here several times.

So where is the map if the Niger Delta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by ibibiogrl: 6:26am On May 10, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

@nsiba, In-as-much as that thing, hammerP, has been disgracing his lineage (not Igbos) I admonish you to watch what word you use on Igbos. You and your tribe (read my lips properly), mean nothing to the Igbos. fact is that the only 2 tribes that compete on different intellectual and economic fronts are Igbos and Yorubas, irrespective of the tribalism.
Just like Pazienza and other true breed of Igbos have pointed out,
Truth is that no ethnicity down south, except for yoruba, can match Igbos, strength for strength, intellect for intellect or economy wise, so why should I need anybody that is not Igbo? I'm ashamed, deeply truly ashamed when i see idiots like hammerP licking the balls of these ones here. tueh!
I repeat again, the only healthy competition (not online keyboard war) in Nigeria are between the Yorubas and Igbos. All others play 2nd fiddle to that.
So why should I squabble with someone whose ethnicity is not up to Arochukwu of Abia or Mbano of Imo? it just doesn't make sense logically.
The debate has been healthy until all these clowns, trying so hard to bring their minute clans abi villages to rub shoulders with person wey no see them.
Kwashiman:

Bros the thing tire me... Na these shameless IPOB degenerates dey give those irrelevant minorities the mouth and ammunition to talk and fire shots at the greater Igbo nation. I'm not even sure the entire Ibibio/Efik ethnic nationality put together with all the jara dey dem get on top sef can measure up to 1/10 of the human development index and global achievements of my LGA in Imo state, not to mention the whole Igbo nation of 40 million or more people.
The mistake Ojukwu made was to include them into Biafra even though reason considering the circumstance of the time was justified, I believe if Biafra was an whole Igbo affair with some diplomatic relations with the minority areas for benefit of sea access etc, we should have won that war.
Seems U both don't know your Histories undecided You Should've Research here 1st on nairaland, to Learn the True Reasons that your people like to attach to mine and especially seek our support including Ojukwu. So because of your population now, U have the AUDACITY to Insult the people who gave civilization to your most educated ancient group (Aros) which you're proud to mention here angry
Let me give u a brief summary of ur history written by your elder;

By religious and ritual links we mean those provided by the Ibini Ukpabi oracle of the Aro, an institution known in many Cross River communities, especially among the Efik-Ibibio, as Ibritam. The Ibini Ukpabi itself was a typical product of the contact situation existing between the Igbo and the Ibibio. According to its social charter it was, in the beginning, a local god of an Ibibio group. Then it was captured by the Igbo slaves of this Ibibio group, who successfully rebelled against their servile status and sought to turn the table on their masters, who chose instead to flee the region. Under the control of these erstwhile Igbo slaves, the Ibini Ukpabi grew in influence to become, according to one authority, the most powerful oracle in West Africa by the nineteenth century.
Nigerian history, politics and affairs, Adiele Afigbo.
http://books.google.com/books?id=ez58Dwpa8JcC&pg=PA137
Even till today you guys are still bragging about Nsibidi and Ibin Ukpabi undecided but here claiming to be competing with Yorubas; because it was Yoruba that you learn civilization from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Omoodua007: 7:00am On May 10, 2020
Legendhero metaphysical

Abeg come & read Igbo thrashing on this thread and see how submissive Ibos are to them

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Omoodua007: 7:15am On May 10, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros no body is forcing anyone into Biafra .....no one ...all we are asking is for people to be given the right to choose where they want to be

You are from Delta ...and southern Delta have never been and with my opinion should never be part of a Biafra only the Igbo speaking part of Delta ....and that is if they agree

If u want Nigeria Delta republic why not push for it so that the pressure of Biafra and Niger Delta republic would get Nigeria to do the right thing

For me I feel igbos have been to protective of Niger Delta , the war was because of u guys ,
Ojukwu lost the war because he refused to allow Russia and China do what shell and the rest are doing now
Buhari hates igbos because we choose to stick with u instead of going with the other big two

After all this what did we get in return ? Feeling we want to take your oil ? Lol really

Of igbos ever want anything from South south is access to the sea ....and only one state us enough for that ...offer them capital in a lose republic ....all igbos want is to protect ourselves

All this minorities igbos enter trouble for don't really appreciate it at all

I wish igbos can chase our sole gain for like 30 years ...let them learn

Legendhero begging for sea access

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:30am On May 10, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

One idiot go just dey his one room apartment where he shares with his other siblings and parents and be typing nonsense.

Even their earlier compatriots who wrongly used Ipob 2 rep Igbos, were corrected and they took it in good faith, these ones wan form their own nonsense. Oya mention ur clan @Nsiba so i can help you mention it, that's the only way you feel important.. I don't give a flying fuc.k about whatever minority tribe, you're from! why is that so hard for you?
this is among the reason why Niger Deltans will never be in Biafra

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:38am On May 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
this is among the reason why Niger Deltans will never be in Biafra

Who added you to biafra before...

Mtcheew

Talk something new.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.