Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26239 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:41am On May 10, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Seems U both don't know your Histories undecided You Should've Research here 1st on nairaland, to Learn the True Reasons that your people like to attach to mine and especially seek our support including Ojukwu. So because of your population now, U have the AUDACITY to Insult the people who gave civilization to your most educated ancient group (Aros) which you're proud to mention here angry
Let me give u a brief summary of ur history written by your elder;

Even till today you guys are still bragging about Nsibidi and Ibin Ukpabi undecided but here claiming to be competing with Yorubas; because it was Yoruba that you learn civilization from

You gave education to others you say by Insulting them right?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by hammerP: 8:29am On May 10, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Seems U both don't know your Histories undecided You Should've Research here 1st on nairaland, to Learn the True Reasons that your people like to attach to mine and especially seek our support including Ojukwu. So because of your population now, U have the AUDACITY to Insult the people who gave civilization to your most educated ancient group (Aros) which you're proud to mention here angry

Even till today you guys are still bragging about Nsibidi and Ibin Ukpabi undecided but here claiming to be competing with Yorubas; because it was Yoruba that you learn civilization from

nsibidi has nothing to do with ibibio.

and i must add, dat i am very disappointed in you.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Ekpeitit(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Ekpeitit(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2020
All these beggers that have been begging us to join their Biafra have no shame.
South East people want our oil and sea abi?
Please tell them to find their level....ooo.
Yeye people.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Hotice085: 12:00pm On May 10, 2020
hammerP:

If you don't know anything keep quite
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Hotice085: 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
ibibiogrl:

Written beyond any human description.... U r a babe

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
LordNicvuitton:
@hammerP, you sound so desperate. I've counted how many times Pazienza and Idenna and some other true Igbo blood have tried to correct you, but you refuse to learn. are you this daft and obtuse? what d fuc.k's wrong with you? Jeez!

@nsiba, In-as-much as that thing, hammerP, has been disgracing his lineage (not Igbos) I admonish you to watch what word you use on Igbos. You and your tribe (read my lips properly), mean nothing to the Igbos. fact is that the only 2 tribes that compete on different intellectual and economic fronts are Igbos and Yorubas, irrespective of the tribalism.

Just like Pazienza and other true breed of Igbos have pointed out, We want an Igbo only nation. heck! I don't even fancy the name "Biafra" anymore. if allowed to make a choice, I'll prefer to name the new, homogenously cultured nation with Igbo as d lingua France to be rightly called "Republic of AnaIgbo" or "confederation of AnaIgbo". that way, there'll be no need to preach that it should be strictly Igbo.

I abhor Ipob utterances, that give credence to this "attach-by-force" acronym. Igbo bu Igbo has never been dominated and can never be dominated by another ethnicity.

Truth is that no ethnicity down south, except for yoruba, can match Igbos, strength for strength, intellect for intellect or economy wise, so why should I need anybody that is not Igbo? I'm ashamed, deeply truly ashamed when i see idiots like hammerP licking the balls of these ones here. tueh!

hammerP, are you sure you're even Igbo? Even claiming to come from Anambra? we don't act the way you do and if truly you're Igbo, please retrace your steps.
Lol. See impostor claiming to be Igbo. Chai... I can smell a non-Igbo from just one of his sentence. Hahahaha... nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2020
Pazienza, kwasiman, Rodwave, ife nine mu delu ebeni fa efichasigo nya. Ya bulu na ifem n'ede dabalu ka ndi nwe ogbakor ikukua si choo nya, fa aya eficha nya? O bu k'unu welu mara na ife ana eme ebeni aburo egwuregwu. Fa kpacha anya ewuputa edemede a ka fa welu tinye ogbaghara. Ife nine mu delu bu mma onu n'abo. Fa aghotago nya kpatalu fa ji fichaa. Chee nu maka ife m debulu.
Akpacha m anya dee ifea n'onu beanyi. Udo chia.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by MetaPhysical: 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:
Legendhero metaphysical

Abeg come & read Igbo thrashing on this thread and see how submissive Ibos are to them

grin grin

Ibos claim to 3rd majority is a fantasy. Ijaw is the new majority.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
Yujin:
Pazienza, kwasiman, Rodwave, ife nine mu delu ebeni fa efichasigo nya. Ya bulu na ifem n'ede dabalu ka ndi nwe ogbakor ikukua so choo nya, fa aya eficha nya? O bu k'unu welu mara na ife ana eme ebeni aburo egwuregwu. Fa kpacha anya ewuputa edemede a ka fa welu tinye ogbaghara. Ife nine mu delu bu mma our n'abo. Fa aghotago nya kpatalu fa ji fichaa. Chee nu maka ife m debulu.
Akpacha m anya dee ifea n'onu beanyi. Udo chia.

O bụro soso ndị mod na eficha ife mmadụ dere ebea. Ndị na agụ kwa ife e dere ebea nwere ike ireportu ife idere computer efichapu ya ozigbo. Ọ bu ndi afonjo reportulu ifea idere. Mana munwa ghọtaa ife nine ikwuru. But ife ayinwa kwukwara bu ife mee mee.

Anyị neediri ime ka obu na anyi amaro na ụmụ obele obodo nọdebere anyị nọ. Fa jiri aka fa choba anyị.

Inugo?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
By the way, Una still dey here?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
Rodwave:

O bụro soso ndị mod na eficha ife mmadụ dere ebea. Ndị na agụ kwa ife e dere ebea nwere ike ireportu ife idere computer efichapu ya ozigbo. Ọ bu ndi afonjo reportulu ifea idere. Mana munwa ghọtaa ife nine ikwuru. But ife ayinwa kwukwara bu ife mee mee.

Anyị neediri ime ka obu na anyi amaro na ụmụ obele obodo nọdebere anyị nọ. Fa jiri aka fa choba anyị.

Inugo?
Anugom ife I kwuru. Maka ndi obele mbaa nodebere anyi, I nodu n'echefa ka fa weputa aka enyemaka nebe anyi no, ike ya agwu gi. Afufu obuna ya erute fa, ya ebu uzo gafe ana anyi, ya melu fa agaro acho ya mgbe oge di nma. Unu amaro ife ndi n'achughari efi na akwado n'obodo a. Anyi nodi n'eche ndi obere mbaa, ncha abanye anyi n'anya.
Ozo dika ibe ya, inodi ebea n'akocha ndi otu MNK bu nzuzu diri onye Igbo obuna makana enwero ezigbo onodi o na ewetalu ndigbo. Amarom ka ufodu ndi beanyi si aghota ife.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Rodwave: 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
Yujin:

Anugom ife I kwuru. Maka ndi obele mbaa nodebere anyi, I nodu n'echefa ka fa setiputa aka enyemaka nebe anyi no, ike ya agwu gi. Afufu obuna ya erute fa, ya ebu uzo gafe ana anyi, ya melu fa agaro acho ya mgbe oge do nma. Unu amaro ife ndi n'achughari efi na akwado n'obodo a. Anyi nodi n'eche ndi obere mbaa, ncha abanye anyi n'anya.
Ozo dika ibe ya, inodi ebea n'akocha ndi otu MNK bu nzuzu diri onye Igbo obuna makana enwero ezigbo onodi o na ewetalu ndigbo. Amarom ka ufodu ndi beanyi si aghota ife.

Aghotam ife nine ikwuru. Munwa adịghị akocha mnk. Mana eziokwu bu na Igbo ebuka. Anyị aghaghị akpu onwe anyị n'ana maka ụmụ obele mba a. Ka anyị face a onwe anyị. Onwero ife ụmụ obele mba ga emenwuru anyị. So, obaghi uru ina achọ fa. Rapu fa, fa nwa na onwe fa kpọrọ ndị ùgwù asi. Ka anyị zoba onwe anyị first. Fa na atukwu anyị egwu mana fa akpoghi anyị asi.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Omoodua007: 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
LegendHero:

I’m just worried about people closer to you. I hope they know you are a confused human being. Your post is not logical and one would not be able to grasp what your ideology really is. Fighting everyone (SS) and at the same time wanting to have them within your grasp.

You’ve been dragging the Yoruba into their argument for too long and shouting like a frustrated human being.

Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba, face the people that are setting the narrative right and stop derailing the thread with the mention of Yorubas.

Your usual method is to shout Yoruba so we can be here and the thread will be derailed. Ojuku we ain’t doing that coz we know your game.

I won’t even bother responding to you so don’t bother replying.

Lool

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
Rodwave:

Aghotam ife nine ikwuru. Munwa adịghị akocha mnk. Mana eziokwu bu na Igbo ebuka. Anyị aghaghị akpu onwe anyị n'ana maka ụmụ obele mba a. Ka anyị face a onwe anyị. Onwero ife ụmụ obele mba ga emenwuru anyị. So, obaghi uru ina achọ fa. Rapu fa, fa nwa na onwe fa kpọrọ ndị ùgwù asi. Ka anyị zoba onwe anyị first. Fa na atukwu anyị egwu mana fa akpoghi anyị asi.
Anugom ife kwuru. Ife anyi n'eme ebea bu mgba mkparita uka (lol). Ndi obodo m'obu mba ozo na egenti ife anyi n'ede ebea. Mbo mu n'agba ebea bu ka fa welu choo ewu oji n'oge. Amaram na ndi obele mba a na atu anyi egwu mana ya buru na fa enwero ebe fa ya gbaje, fa ya biakwute anyi.
Ngwa k'odi nwanne mmadu.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Noneroone(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2020
Noneroone:
stop evading questions and leave ipob out of this discussion. I asked if you were the one fighting for Biafra and your Method of gauging support turns out negative, will you continue with the agitation or abort? pls give me a clear and simple answer.

Pazienza I'm still waiting for your answer to my quoted question. stop running around Mr idealist.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
Yujin:

Anugom ife I kwuru. Maka ndi obele mbaa nodebere anyi, I nodu n'echefa ka fa weputa aka enyemaka nebe anyi no, ike ya agwu gi. Afufu obuna ya erute fa, ya ebu uzo gafe ana anyi, ya melu fa agaro acho ya mgbe oge di nma. Unu amaro ife ndi n'achughari efi na akwado n'obodo a. Anyi nodi n'eche ndi obere mbaa, ncha abanye anyi n'anya.

Onye gwara gi na mu Aburo nwa afo Igbo? edegom afa obodo m n'ebeanunwa. ife m n'ario ma na akowa bu ka anyi rapu I na-ete onwe anyi ure. o dizi ka-aga asi na anyi na-ario ndi obere mba ndia gbara anyi gburugburu biko.

Igbo bu Igbo anaro ayo onye obuna oyi. ka anyi rapukene ndia, dozie obodo anyi. ofu ubochi, fa ga-acho anyi welu bia. oma ta ma gboo.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
Rodwave:

kponkwem! ifeanunwa bu isi okwu m. ndi be anyi si na onye ajuru anaro aju onwe ya, okwu igbo si kwa na oji ife nwata welili aka enu, oghaghi iwetu ya ma aka robe ya. ndia na-akwa anyi emu, mana ôkpó dimkpa suru ibe ya, bu ugwo aga-akwu ofu ubochi.

AlaIgbo bu ofu, kama na anyi ga agbanwe usoro anyi ji azo nnwereonwe anyi di ka pazienza kwuru. ife agu/odum ga-eme, di ya n'obi.
Chukwu gozie ndi Igbo nile, ofu ubochi, anyi ga-enwe mmeri.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Hotice085: 5:56pm On May 10, 2020
Nowenuse:

Hausas are a lost people and can never retrieve themselves unless with the help of other Nigerians.
The fulanis have destroyed the essence and foundation of Hausa identity.

Kanuris have lost their pride & sense of nationalism to AREWA, but they have not lost their identity like the Hausas.
The division of Nigeria will bring Kanuris back to their senses.

Predictions are useless when they come from outsiders and not insiders.
If I as an emerging Middlebelt leader tells you my people will spark an anti fulani revolution in some years to come. I am telling you this because we are the ones going to do it.
This is not someone sitting down in California to give predictions about Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3053135/hausa-man-must-emir.

Mister middlebelt that speak for Hausas read up
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
this is among the reason why Niger Deltans will never be in Biafra

I concur bro, I don't want 9ja delta in any Igbophillic nation. we can be neighbours with mutual respect and that is enough.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

I concur bro, I don't want 9ja delta in any Igbophillic nation. we can be neighbours with mutual respect and that is enough.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
Then stop begging us,we have told you a million times that we are not interested in Biafra.
WAKA.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Then stop begging us,we have told you a million times that we are not interested in Biafra.
WAKA.

This guy is extremely daft oo.. Nairaland junkie.. oya make I continue dey beg you oh! dagogo d daft king of d universe, accept us. ode!

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2020
Isinweke:

Anioma is the map you people posted here several times.

So where is the map if the Niger Delta
nobody has posted any map. Urhobo people here have told y'all they don't need anioma in Niger Delta republic, you can carry your anioma into biafra, stop trying to be important.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by pazienza(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2020
hammerP:

Why are disappointed in her? What were you expecting when you are licking poos minorities defecate.
I pity you. Continue your unity begging. This is just the beginning. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who added you to biafra before...

Mtcheew

Talk something new.
today you're Igbo, tomorrow you're northern minority, next tomorrow Yoruba, stay one place so thunder can fire you properly.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2020
hammerP:

shut up. Nsiba,ekpeitit, ibibiogrl and myself are ibibios. Why aren't you yapping rubbish and bringing videos of nonentities from YouTube? Better stick to your ipob and defrauding of innocent igbos, no carry your rubbish come meet us.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 10, 2020
Blackking98:
today you're Igbo, tomorrow you're northern minority, next tomorrow Yoruba, stay one place so thunder can fire you properly.

Show me with proof where I had ever claimed northern minority or Yoruba?

If you can't show me then the thunder will reverse..
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Show me with proof where I had ever claimed northern minority or Yoruba?

If you can't show me then the thunder will reverse..
grin you're the one to prove yourself innocent Mr as you stand accused, that's how it works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed / Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.