Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? (2826 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by tpia6: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by roymary: 2:30am On Jan 13, 2011
@OP

I bet you are not so lucky with Yoruba guys. They must have snatched nearly all your prospective babes. You must be IBO or CALABAR. I trust EDO Boys won't create a thread like this.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2011
Subscribing. . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by queensmith: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2011
yoruba men are diseased. its a disease #thatisall
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by tpia5: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yoruba the land of praise singers.

They just like to serenade people that's all. Force of habit and second nature though many women might end up falling in love only to discover the (some) guys do it it without exclusiveness or discrimination ie all around town.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ikedonn:

Wooing ladies has nothing to do with tribes.It depends on the individual. smiley
THE MOST REALISTIC PERSON HERE! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 677ano(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
@OP

For real do Nigerian men woo women?
It is all about your pocket power, finance and the car you drive to acquire the Nigerian women
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
This topic is a little bit weird. To be honest, I cannot ascribe promiscuity to a particular tribe because evidence before me shows that the whole of humanity is just 5ex-crazy.

Tagging a particular tribe will not work for me.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thus far no one should respond to my question the way I am expecting to hear but it wasn’t a big deal I should look up the ladies personally may possibly the answer comes from them perfectly.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Dsense like to woo animals.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by queensmith: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2011
@maclatunji- you trying to say yoruba's aren't more promiscous than most? especially the men? even more so the married ones?
do you really need evidence?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by tavon(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Why do yoruba guys like to woo ladies?

Answer: because we are not gay or impotent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad / 14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man / ®Why Do Nigerian Runs Girls Attend Church?®

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.