Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,475 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? (2819 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
It is just an observation made having been working with Yoruba guys in the same company is that what leads me to believed it, any idea out from you Buddies.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Omolola1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2011
Smh
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by kaymoney2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ OP you didnt express yourself well enough** If what you mean is what am thinking Well is just because- An average Yoruba guy is confident of himself, with strong power of expression he would never impress a lady with any container he has at Apapa Tin can Island Moreso he wouldnt pay an intermidiary to have a lady of his choice Since he knows how to get whatever he wants in a laDY. Hope I have answered your question tongue undecided smiley
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

Smh

Thank for your response  this means that you comfirmed to me that the observation is sound.

Silence, the best answer, not violence

Very wise signature indeed. lol
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
what you guys have, is not confidence because you only want to be noticed.

An average Yoruba guy is confident of himself, with strong power of expression
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
You want them to woo guys?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by kaymoney2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr shy guy so what do you have* angry Any strong point or are you among those guys that brag with the containers that would never arrive APAPA port till thy kingdom come when you want to woo a lady grin** Instead of you to learn the ropes you are there beefing  tongue shocked angry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
No i am not shy at all and at the same time i do not have any idea on guys that brags any issue with containers all what i want to know is not beyond what i had been enquired right from the begining.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Orton10(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
rokiatu:

I'm still wondering the same fin. undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 123jml: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
Why not modarate.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by EFCC1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
i don't even understand the meaning of this post.
do u mean Yoruba guys toast indiscriminately or without control?
what method do u prefer they use?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 190: 5:03am On Jan 12, 2011
I believe the yoruba' ladies here would be
in a better position to answer that!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by 190: 5:04am On Jan 12, 2011
EFCC1:

i don't even understand the meaning of this post.
do u mean Yoruba guys toast indiscriminately or without control?
what method do u prefer they use?

rotflmfao!!!

you wont finish me with laffta!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by segunjowo(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2011
We are just being honest doing that man. Express yourself and be true by wooing her the first or second time so she knows what you want and not beating about the bush with gifts or promise of containers in apapa port like someone rightly said!
Unfortunately, girls that are players are quick to turn us down immediately you woo them, cos they know they can't stay true to their yes , Or No!
To be a player like other tribes as the poster, don't woo them, play along on their emotions,
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Ikedonn(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2011
Wooing ladies has nothing to do with tribes.It depends on the individual. smiley
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by chakula: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2011
The OP is really finding our Yoruba buddies Trouble.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by murphy4d(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2011
@kay-money,good talk, @123jml;so u mean yoruba guys are bold enough to express their feelings without bosting of their belongings neither looking for third party to speak on their behalf.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by tpia6: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Dsense(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
Another Yaba Left Patient.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
@exactly Omolola, SMH!

I mean poster, what man doesn't? if by woo you mean set a trap then you need to explain it some more but as for "macking" or trying to get a woman what man doesn't?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Dsense still WOOING? He just will never learn.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by koolchicco: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
tpia*:

because many of them like women ie they're players.

but its not only yoruba guys oh.
shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by annawhite(f): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
*click delete*
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by queensmith: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
rokiatu:

omg lmao!

@topic, yoruba men are chronic whoremongers
Ive never seen anything like it! they actually have no ability to keep thier cocks to themselves! how shameful!

but ekiti guys are different sha (i hope)
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
I think all men have ho tendencies and are hoes@ Queensmith
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by queensmith: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
yes ur right, yoruba men take it to an extended level!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Mygoldie(f): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
i miss mrseve. embarassed

@OP yoruba men are dirty who- res who cannot contain their kini.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by Dsense(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense still WOOING? He just will never learn.
Bloody psychopath angry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by CrazyMan(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2011
@Topic.

Because they are jobless.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by koolchicco: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2011
CrazyMan:

@Topic.

Because they are jobless.

All of 'em huh undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by tpia6: 2:09am On Jan 13, 2011
could also be the other way round however.

ie women wooing the yoruba men.

so, whichever applies.

but, for some overly promiscuous guys, na so dem dey hook unhookable oh.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies? by koolchicco: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2011
tpia*:

could also be the other way round however.

ie women wooing the yoruba men.

so, whichever applies.

but, for some overly promiscuous guys, na so dem dey hook unhookable oh.

For some reasons, I doubt this much and please don't ask me why. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigerian Ladies Still Love Me With Piercings / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. / Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.