Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,320 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? (13244 Views)

My Vegetable Garden Is Under Attack: Help / Vegetable Garden - Fertilizer 101 / How To Keep Squirrel Off Vegetable Garden.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Henryimoter(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2020
For soyabeans call 07069670428
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Nedlog01(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
You can also get all your poultry products from The Chicken Farm. Chickens, eggs, Turkeys, Feed, equipment etc. Join today with this link: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by zzhqhi: 3:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Start with a good idea.
Zhengzhou Huaqiang, China's most high-quality fertilizer granulator manufacturer, provides you with the best quality and cheapest fertilizer granulation equipment and favorable fertilizer granulator machine price, tailor-made and reasonable complete fertilizer production line, we successfully sold fertilizer equipment to all parts of the world.

Organic fertilizer production process:
In organic fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html ,it is to be equipped with the different organic fertilizer granulation machine. The fertilizer mixer machine and fertilizer crusher machine to deal with the raw materials.We can use the chain crusher machine,and the horizontal mixer machine to deal with the organic raw materials.Next,when producing the organic fertilizer granulator,the fertilizer granulator machine are necessary to be equipped in the fertilizer manufacturing process.

NPK compound production process:
In npk fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html ,we can use the rotary drum granulator machine which it is also to be equipped in organic fertilizer production line to finish the production process of the npk fertilizer granulator.The rotary drum granulator machine generally to be used by using the wet granulation method to finish the production process in npk manufacturing process https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html .This point is different from the double roller granulator machine that it is usually to use the dry granulation method to produce the fertilizer granulator.

Bio organic fertilizer production line:
There,in bio organic fertilizer production https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html line,we can use the fertilizer granulator machine to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine https://www.zzhqhi.com/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/ type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by okoroemeka(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
zzhqhi:
Start with a good idea.
Zhengzhou Huaqiang, China's most high-quality fertilizer granulator manufacturer, provides you with the best quality and cheapest fertilizer granulation equipment and favorable fertilizer granulator machine price, tailor-made and reasonable complete fertilizer production line, we successfully sold fertilizer equipment to all parts of the world.

Organic fertilizer production process:
In organic fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html ,it is to be equipped with the different organic fertilizer granulation machine. The fertilizer mixer machine and fertilizer crusher machine to deal with the raw materials.We can use the chain crusher machine,and the horizontal mixer machine to deal with the organic raw materials.Next,when producing the organic fertilizer granulator,the fertilizer granulator machine are necessary to be equipped in the fertilizer manufacturing process.

NPK compound production process:
In npk fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html ,we can use the rotary drum granulator machine which it is also to be equipped in organic fertilizer production line to finish the production process of the npk fertilizer granulator.The rotary drum granulator machine generally to be used by using the wet granulation method to finish the production process in npk manufacturing process https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html .This point is different from the double roller granulator machine that it is usually to use the dry granulation method to produce the fertilizer granulator.

Bio organic fertilizer production line:
There,in bio organic fertilizer production https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html line,we can use the fertilizer granulator machine to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine https://www.zzhqhi.com/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/ type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.
this type of turnkey machines is theain reason 80% of the fertilizer in Nigeria today are fake, unscrupulous people just use the machine to mould clay soil into pellets,mix it with urea and sell at #3500 naira a bag.
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Komu1048(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=pinkbarby post=90204254]

Farmland for sale @ N230,000 per acre located at Ballah, after Eiyenkorin, ilorin, Kwara State.
Call 08179347590, 08116891684

Note:
1. We measure farmland in acres
2. One Acre contains 8Plots (Kwara Standard Measurement)
3. The size of one plot is 100ft by 50ft
4. Other Farmers are already farming on it
5. Farms like Pawpaw farm, Cashew Farm, Poultry, fish farm, Rabbit Farm e. t. c
6. Security Officers are available on the farm

Documents:
Survey Layout and The MOU

Neighborhood:
Alhikmat University's Farm
[

Nice
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Henryimoter(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2020
For Soyabeans call 07069670428

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Emmafly(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Henryimoter(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Soyabeans available call 07069670428

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Machinesandwrks: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2020
...Over the years, we have handled several Bulldozer land clearing projects successfully. It will be a delight handling yours too while you have an incredible service.
Contact us for your Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing service nationwide... Tractor services for ploughing and harrowing are also available.
Bulldozer Clearing Service at its Best•• We provide quality land clearing service and leave the top soil untampered for optimum growth.
We offer services nationwide.
Contact us on•• 09023292693

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by cullcash: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yeah We're @ it Again Me And My Veterinary Doctor Want to assist you Guys in achieving��your goal of starting up a successful poultry farm Business On a Step By Step Level without a loan/subsidy or consultant. No debt. - if you will

No:08131006086
WhatsApp [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Boyrule: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
*Those that need secure wallet reliable, low changes, no verified account, withdraw fund to your bank, no deposit changes, no withdraw changes, I recommend this best coins wallet*�����

BYE! BYE! TO LUNO, BLOCKCHAIN & OTHERS COIN WALLET;

best coins wallet where i buy cryptocurrency with any debit card or bank transfer.
You can withdraw your coins directly to your local bank account immediately, register first & start using their site or download their app from the site click to Register ���������

https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=aE3jn40vMCgdO3YuMobT

Low charges!

No acct verified!

No withdraw charges!

No deposit charges!

Click here to join my Whatsapp group if you really want to make it in the crypto world
https:///BINGt3WdE8b9pY5rpW9OUe
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by NAGR: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the free period to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Christistruth00: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
HoliMaree:

Bro, this is what I plan to do, can you upload more pix and procedure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAXHn0-gxZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4ZxfkOaFA
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Samudino086: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
LifePlus Foundation International is a community created by successful professionals,
where people are being TRAINED, EMPOWERED and FINANCIALLY supported to establish and
grow their own businesses and become successful entrepreneurs. We train people in AGRIC
and NON-AGRIC choice of vocation and give certificate to all participants.

AGRIC VOCATION includes:
1. POULTRY
2. CROP FARMING
3. SNAIL FARMING
4. PIGGERY
5. MUSHROOM FARMING
6. GOAT FARMING
7. RABBIT FARMING
8. GRASSCUTTER
9. VEGETABLE FARMING
10.FISH FARMING Etc.

NON-AGRIC VOCATION includes:
1. SOAP MAKING
2. MAKE UP
3. PAINT MAKING
4. CATERING / BAKING
5. BEAD MAKING
6. PERFUME MAKING
7. CHIPS PRODUCTION AND PACKAGING
8. SHOE AND BAG MAKING
9. SHOE POLISH AND CANDLE MAKING
7. INSECTICIDE MAKING. Etc.

BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER.

1. YOU GET TRAINED & CERTIFIED ON YOUR CHOICE OF VOCATION.

2. ACCESS TO ZERO INTEREST LOAN.

3. TARGET/READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR CHOICE OF VOCATION.

4. MENTOR WILL ALSO BE ASSIGNED TO YOU.

5. ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES.

6. OTHER MEANS OF INCOME WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU.

NOTE.
We are also into AGRIC-BUSINESS INVESTMENT.

1 Share

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Machinesandwrks: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2020
...................Over the years, we have handled several Bulldozer land clearing projects successfully. It will be a delight handling yours too while you have an incredible service.
Contact us for your Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing service nationwide... Tractor services for ploughing and harrowing are also available.
Bulldozer Clearing Service at its Best•• We provide quality land clearing service and leave the top soil untampered for optimum growth.

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Futurejoy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
majorgr:
Yes You can plant onion with seed, water leaves, cucumbers, bell pepper, tomato, aleovera, water melon, letus, carrot, etc. I've done all these before and it was really a blessing eating what i produced myself using buckets and containers due to the fact that there was no planting space around. In fact my neighbors were even benefiting from it better than i did because i traveled a lot. The pictures are just a few, i moved house so i haven't got time to replant
I love this
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Machinesandwrks: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Check our signature for your bulldozer land clearing service
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Henryimoter(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Soybeans available call 07069670428

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Christistruth00: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2020
HeyHey:
Good day house,
I want to start a home vegetable garden, in pots/containers (custard buckets) because my compound doesnt have space and is cemented. I dont know which vegetables will survive in pots.

Please kindly suggest vegetables I can plant (,and how i can plant them and any extra effort I need to help them grow eg fertilizers or manure/compost)

My location is Osun state (so you can factor in the weather/environment).

Thank you.

PS: I am interested in Tomato, Pepper, Mint leave (Efirin), Okro, Ugu, Lemon-grass
but

Sweet and Irish Potatoes
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by anucha20natasha: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello good day. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Nedlog01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really love this site and believe more peoples should know about it.

anucha20natasha:
Hello good day. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Machinesandwrks: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Over the years, we have handled several Bulldozer land clearing projects successfully. It will be a delight handling yours too while you have an incredible service.
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by cullcash: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yeah We're @ it Again Me And My Veterinary Doctor Want to assist you Guys in achieving��your goal of starting up a successful poultry farm Business On a Step By Step Level without a loan/subsidy or consultant. No debt. - if you will

No:08131006086
WhatsApp
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by dorispray: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
We are taking orders for mulching Film - Call 0708626856....(also available on WhatsApp/Telegram.)

Specifications
Length: 300m
Width: 1.2m and 1.5m
Thickness: 35 micron
Colour: Black/Silver (grey)

Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Futurejoy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
HeyHey:
Good day house,
I want to start a home vegetable garden, in pots/containers (custard buckets) because my compound doesnt have space and is cemented. I dont know which vegetables will survive in pots.

Please kindly suggest vegetables I can plant (,and how i can plant them and any extra effort I need to help them grow eg fertilizers or manure/compost)

My location is Osun state (so you can factor in the weather/environment).

Thank you.

PS: I am interested in Tomato, Pepper, Mint leave (Efirin), Okro, Ugu, Lemon-grass
Osun state soil is very fertile for Tomatoes, Bawa pepper and Efirin .....it’s a good idea
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Machinesandwrks: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2020
.....Contact us for your Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing service nationwide... Tractor services for ploughing and harrowing are also available.
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by PropertyBuying(f): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you.
Re: Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? by Terosmall(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Samudino086:

LifePlus Foundation International is a community created by successful professionals,
where people are being TRAINED, EMPOWERED and FINANCIALLY supported to establish and
grow their own businesses and become successful entrepreneurs. We train people in AGRIC
and NON-AGRIC choice of vocation and give certificate to all participants.

AGRIC VOCATION includes:
1. POULTRY
2. CROP FARMING
3. SNAIL FARMING
4. PIGGERY
5. MUSHROOM FARMING
6. GOAT FARMING
7. RABBIT FARMING
8. GRASSCUTTER
9. VEGETABLE FARMING
10.FISH FARMING Etc.

NON-AGRIC VOCATION includes:
1. SOAP MAKING
2. MAKE UP
3. PAINT MAKING
4. CATERING / BAKING
5. BEAD MAKING
6. PERFUME MAKING
7. CHIPS PRODUCTION AND PACKAGING
8. SHOE AND BAG MAKING
9. SHOE POLISH AND CANDLE MAKING
7. INSECTICIDE MAKING. Etc.

BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER.

1. YOU GET TRAINED & CERTIFIED ON YOUR CHOICE OF VOCATION.

2. ACCESS TO ZERO INTEREST LOAN.

3. TARGET/READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR CHOICE OF VOCATION.

4. MENTOR WILL ALSO BE ASSIGNED TO YOU.

5. ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES.

6. OTHER MEANS OF INCOME WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU.

NOTE.
We are also into AGRIC-BUSINESS INVESTMENT.

Where is your office in Akure, Ondo state and your phone number please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Venture Into Agriculture On Impulse. / Cocoa To Generate $1.3b As Revenue In 2014- Nigerian Minister For Agric / Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.