Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? (31415 Views)

Can N30 Million Buy 3 Beds Bungalow Penthouse With Boys Quarter ? / Can 30 Million Build 6 Bedroom Duplex. / Will 5 Million Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Jarus(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
Someone wants to sell this in Ilorin for N32m (asking price).

Most likely to have spent less than N32m to build it.

So N30m should build a complex like this.

2 Likes

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by drmikeadams(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How? Someone said business complex and you saying student lodge? What's wrong with you people and trying to tell someone how to spend his money?
grin grin

Opinion my own,,data my own angry ; grin. Ur sweet cunt na ur own
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Skidomama(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
30M is sure a big money for investment, but first what do you want in this business complex. Modern business complex have in each stall a rest room to it. How ever it all depends on what class of businesses you are targeting. The more standard it is the higher the rent.
Anclops Engineering services can make good proposals for you to choose from.
Email: anclopsservices@gmail.com
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Adespoke: 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
We offer Fumigation and General Cleaning [b][/b]
Kingrexyl:
Lately I've been thinking of starting a business complex, 10 shops upstairs and 10 downstairs probably by January next year, so I want to ask if 30 million can do everything, including the roofing, tiles e.t.c, your advise will be appreciated.

1 Share

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by adecz: 2:00pm On May 07, 2020
phorget:

Abstract quotation I guess.
You haven't seen the condition of the land he intends building on so how come you are giving an estimate?

So long that he is not building
on water, the estimate is good to go.

He should get the local prices of
these materials @ his location to
have an idea of the baseline.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Legalese(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2020
Yes it can. It depends on the design, functionality of space and materials used.

Check us out on Instagram @aurlandassociates
to get the best minimalist and most space effective designs at the affordable rates.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by JMEN: 3:17pm On May 07, 2020
Nickxander11:

This your advert is unethical in the built environment. Are you a structural and M&E engineer too?
This won't take you anywhere except you learn how to package.
A lot of professionals claim to also do what other professionals do which is very BAD.

Maybe you should rephrase your comment to " you are ___________ development consultants which consists of engineers, Architects and Quantity surveyors.you render services like project designs, costing etc.
Sound professional if you want to be jack of all trades if not you will only be beating round the bush and your hustle won't yeild results.
My am not here to fight with you on advertising or whatever am just straight to who asked a question and if he so desire to know more he should use the number to reach me that's all. I run my own office at Onitsha...you don't tell me how to run my office contractors and engineers who knows me advertise for me. so chill am not new and am not online here to advertise with sweet tongues like scammers.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Itzhandy: 4:12pm On May 07, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Legendguru: 4:19pm On May 07, 2020
Yes
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Mutemenot(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2020
COMPENGRFRANK:
CAPITAL NO BRO,IT CAN'T.

How Oga 30m can't build a 20 store plaza?? I he's buying land from it, it's a different issue. Here we assume he has the land already.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Fheelzz(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
I don't know if it can or if it cannot, but I kinda need this kind of project for my I.T if am allowed can i partake in it
Kingrexyl
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by mmagu(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2020
if you have the land, 30 mill will do , 20 shops. haba e go do well sef. call me i go do the work for you
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lately I've been thinking of starting a business complex, 10 shops upstairs and 10 downstairs probably by January next year, so I want to ask if 30 million can do everything, including the roofing, tiles e.t.c, your advise will be appreciated.
My advice for you bro.
Let Architect/Engineer supervise your project, all these bricklayer would mess things up for you. You may end up spending times two without good result.
Then if you have time, ask them to measure and order for materials yourself.
May God Almighty make it easy and do better than this for you.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 07, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin angry

Where is d location?? Why not students lodge?
Good advice
Or self con.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by drmikeadams(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2020
Aguogba:

Needs more maintenance.
1. Those guys shit and use water like say tomorrow no dey. Na so you go dey evacuate septic tank twice a year no matter how big.
2. Spread clothes on metal railings on staircase and balconies due to convenience, and they rust, except you plan to use ORIGINAL stainless steel railings
3. They damage walls, caution fee no prevent am. They don't just care. You go fix house tire
4. NUC/ASUU. Vs FG strike are 5&6. If strike start before rent payment, you're on your own.

Money dey student lodge but las las, every investment get risk and if you never enter, u no go sabi.

grin grin. Good points bro,but I don see plenty empty plazas wey people no gree rent or after one year dem go run

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Seunaj05(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2020
sirblend:

Lol
N15M shocked

He needs more than 1500/2000 bags of cement for the building.
Iron rod at least 1.5m to 2million
More than 10k 9inches blocks....
Granite....more than than 10 truck loads(¾ stones). A 20 ton truck load is around 80k.
I am not an engineer, but I once on many occasion supervised a building project.

15m will and can never be enough. Please don't mislead him..Before he abandoned his project.
Building a building using an engineer with maximum supervision is different from contracting it out. I built 14 self contained, 7 down, 7 upstairs with about 10m in Ilorin last year.That's 14 toilet, 14 kitchen, full tice. I am talking from experience
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by SirBunky85(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=SeunWedsLinda post=89249889]because he mentioned N30m, he's now bro grin . Your point is true though[/quote lol,nairalanders no go kill me with their mouth
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by henwealth(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2020
What you need first is an approximate estimate bro...
This will let you know your cost target...
Location is the biggest factors that determine costing
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Sukogomas: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
Get yourself an estimate. Because, the truth is - it depends on where you are based/located.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by ChevKing(m): 2:18am On May 08, 2020
Hello Mr.
30m will do the job just fine based on your post. Advice.
Get a trusted Registered Engineer who can help you with approvals and execution. Even if you are building in Lagos, 30m is fine based on this short brief. However saying the precise location of this building cam also help our advice for your estimate. Foundation can be hell sometimes.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by zmanto(m): 3:28am On May 08, 2020
Location, region and type of materials to be used are major determinate of the price. Let's confirm all this as a professional architect/engineer for you.
Gosh Engineering can make good proposals for you to choose from.
Email: ematcompany764@gmail.com
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by tammie24: 7:15am On May 08, 2020
Kingrexyl:
don't buy blocks
Make them in the site

Cheaped
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 08, 2020
Leave Physical Asset, even Elon musk is selling his priced houses. Buy shares in reputable companies now that shares falling and cheap. Get shares from Uber, Grocery Stores, jumia, Apple, mtn, Facebook etc...
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by careidon: 10:46am On May 08, 2020
Jarus:
Someone wants to sell this in Ilorin for N32m (asking price).

Most likely to have spent less than N32m to build it.

So N30m should build a complex like this.

Work out your ROI and try buy this property.

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Heymus(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Good afternoon sir, Minus land and documentation, yes 30million can do it comfortably with moderate finishes. I designed something of such for a nairalander last year, its an hotel with 17rooms though, I also did the materials and labor costings, I can be reached through 08036879623 or write me on olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Aguogba(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Good points bro,but I don see plenty empty plazas wey people no gree rent or after one year dem go run
same risks we dey talk about
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by daziz1: 4:40pm On May 09, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

What point of correction are you talking about?? An engineer will prepare a Bill of engineering measurement for him.

Thanks bro
All this while I have just been hearing qs should do the measurements and quantities.
Forgetting the fact that an engineer can also do it perfectly.
Nowadays some quantities can automatically be generated without much stress

1 Like

Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Jomandi13(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

What point of correction are you talking about?? An engineer will prepare a Bill of engineering measurement for him.
Another misconception arising.Let me reiterate this clearly there is a difference between BOQ and BEME.Get your facts checked before coming to this forum to spill unprofessional treaspass here........!!!
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by Jomandi13(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
daziz1:

Thanks bro
All this while I have just been hearing qs should do the measurements and quantities.
Forgetting the fact that an engineer can also do it perfectly.
Nowadays some quantities can automatically be generated without much stress
Another unprofessional trespass here with a miss-guided conception.My friend ,go and ask before coming here to spew inaccurate information.
Re: Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? by stanisbaratheon: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jomandi13:

Another misconception arising.Let me reiterate this clearly there is a difference between BOQ and BEME.Get your facts checked before coming to this forum to spill unprofessional treaspass here........!!!

Okay, you got my attention.

Do you need both BOQ & BEME before you begin your project?? If no is your answer, which between BOQ & BEME do you need if you're to embark on a building project??

Lastly, what is the difference between BOQ & BEME??

PLEASE EDUCATE ME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex / R Of O And C Of O. What's The Difference ? / Ikoyi Collapsed Building: 15 Floors Was Approved But Owner Built 21 – Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.