Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214437 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by DRBULEE1: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
I lost my 2years relationship during June. My ex left me with so much pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact 10spell casters and 4 of them has rip me off my money without any result. I have visited so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a 18 years old girl to reunitingexspell@gmail.com . At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items, it took him three weeks to convince me and something occur to mind and i said let me give him a trial.I was very shocked when Nelly called four days after i sent Dr.Magbu the items money. He apologies for all he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today because he proposed to me last night. I will advise you contact reunitingexspell@gmail.com because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out in any problems Olivia
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by DRBULEE1: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2016
I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.Magbu for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost 7 months. I am very much grateful to Dr.Magbu who brought my husband back to me within 3 days. I pray to God almighty to give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. contact him via reunitingexspell@gmail.com One thing you must know about him is never doubt his work because he is the choose one.
Once again I thank him very much and I will always be thankful to him.

HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you want to be rich.
(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10) if you want to stop your divorce.
(11) if you want to divorce your husband.
(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V, AIDS, and Cancer).

He is ever ready to help.
Contact Him today via reunitingexspell@gmail.com

Thank You.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by soniatuck7: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello to the world i am very happy today that things are moving on fine with me and my family i am Mrs Sonia Tuck and i am from the carribean i was having problems with my husband who i have been with for over 10 years now the problem started when i wasn't able to have babies we went to so many hospitals and nothing was wrong with us then the mother started troubling me and saying i must leave her son alone i was sad and felt very alone and my husband was drifting away from me and he started having affair with other women i was very downcasted and i sought for help until help came my way in the form of Dr Arewa of uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com he told me he will make my husband love me again and make me have babies i believed him because he was the only hope i had and true to his words i gave birth to twins my husband loved me again and things started to work for the better for me i am so happy that i chose the help of this powerful spell caster you can contact him for all your problems for he is ready to solve them for you okay here is his mail one more time uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com your daughter from the USA Sonia Tuck
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Jamesgibs: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
My ex-wife and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce, but I always wanted to get back together with her, and she was never sure. So, I thought it was about time I MADE her sure! All i took was a visit to the website and a request for a specific love spell, and Dr Muna spells powers began to work their magic. The spell is working because guess what: My ex is soon to be my wife again! This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you, Dr Muna spell. Words are not enough. Get in touch with marvelspelltemple@outlook.com This spell can be a great help to whom are emotionally break down. Dr Muna web is http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Michellecebrer: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
After being married nearly 11 years, my husband decided he needs to leave me, he said I made him miserable, and now he's a changed man and wanted a free life, I felt so hurt because I loved him so much as I did the day we were married, he was always a lovely lovely man whom would do anything for me and the kids. I was finding it so hard since he left 5 months ago, I stupidly took pills, as it was all my fault for being so possessive over the years, I felt like my life couldn’t just go on even though I had 2 lovely children aged 8 & 9. I was really bad parent as all I did was cry and beg their dad to come home, he said if he comes back he will be unhappy. I have begged him to come back and told him I will do anything for him and he can have the life of freedom to do what he wants when he wants as long as he comes home to his family. I had no other option than to contact Lord Lugard from the miracle Temple which I met his spells online, and he did helped me to cast a spell and after 24 hours of his spell, that was the end of all my misery, pains and heart break. After Lord Lugard did his spell works on me, in just 24 hours later on, my ex-husband called me to tell me how much he missed me and told me he would spend his life with me forever. It was really an amazing moment having my husband back to my life. Now im so happy because my husband is back to my life again. Contact him through his email for similar issues: miracletemple@live.com His website: www.miracletemplespell.com and also his Telephone: Telephone: +1 325 216 9154.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Jamesgibs: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello there!!! I have been married for the past 10 years, Eight months ago my husband left me for another woman. on my search to get him back i came across this powerful spell caster called DR. MUNA. i never believed he could help me, but as a result of my frustration i decided to give a try And it worked out for me because i was able to afford the spiritual items required. it took me 48 hours just as he said to me and my lovable and caring husband came back home begging. You can talk to DR MUNA via marvelspelltemple@outlook.com or know more about him on website http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/ .... if you think you need his help? he can save your marriage too or better of you call him via telephone +2348122378446
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by SonyaGreg: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
I never believed that i could finally get back the happiness and the love that was gone after my husband left me totally. I couldn't just believe that spells and magic could turn my thoughts and my dreams into reality in getting back with my husband after he served me with divorce papers.. my ex husband after the divorce never showed up to me and the kids anymore, he finally made up his mind on me and said it was over. 2 years after our divorce, i was still out trying to get him back and i did all that i knew best could make him happy, and my mum and everybody around just advised i should forget about him and move on with my life, because they felt he was gone forever and was never gonna return. But i never gave up on trying to get him back, because i so much loved him beyond what anybody could ever imagine. I met a spell caster, and what drew my attention most was the reviews people was writting about this spell caster when i contacted him. And that so much gave me the assurance because i have heard much more on how he has helped alot of people... and with the help that this spell caster rendered to me, he saved my marriage and reunited me and my ex husband back together again with his powerful spells. Thank you so much Dr LaLa for your help in reuniting me and my husband again, if not for you, my life would have permanently turned out to be a mess. His Website: http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala Email drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Kristywalters: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2017
The one I was in love with used my vulnerability as an opportunity to degrade, punish and humiliate me. I became his emotional slave. He abused me. I walked away. My perception of the world, of people, of love completely shattered. The abuse finished what was left on my heart off. Rationally I knew he was abusive. Emotionally I loved him and thought I could fix him. I think about him all the time but he don't speak to me. I was so burdened with intense fear that I am worthless and will never feel love again because of what I was subjected to by the person I loved like no other at the worst possible time of my life that I cannot believe life can ever be as it was before. It damaged and scarred me so much I fear no-one will ever be interested in someone with so much pain. Every antidote to the situation - drinking, having sex, talking, eating - creates another layer of problems so you avoid but all you want is something to stop it hurting. so when the pain became more unbearable, then i had to reach out to Priest Zaman for Online spell help, and when i read more about him and found out that he is the strongest Priest in Asia, then i felt relief and got more courage to out his spells to try. he told me that my husband was going to come back home with 100% loving me and the kids and that my family is going to be reunited back again after he put a spell on him. the greatest miracle i have ever seen was that 24 hours later after his spell casting, my Husband called me telling me he was sorry for ever leaving me and also told me how much he missed me. and that was how he returned back home with the power of this spell caster Priest Zaman. We have been together living in peace and he has loved me unconditionally after i experienced Priest Zaman spells. you can also contact him for similar issues in solving your problem Email: Priestofasia@outlook.com Website: http://priestofasiapowerfulspell.webs.com. Call: Tel: +63 9323230448

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by ramoslucy221: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Hello viewers,i am mrs ramos lucy,i am from usa, When i take a look at my life now, how perfect it is, i always wonder if five years back i was told i could have such a life, if i could ever have believed. Nothing seemed to be moving, my business was a failure, my life was a disappointment, my husband sent me packing, everything seemed to be working at odds against me.Just when i thought nothing could be done to save me, i found this site in Dec 9th 2016. This site changed everything for me. Gave me a fresh start,made me the wealthy and powerful woman i am today and above all my husband came back to me asking for forgiveness. Words can't explain how grateful i am to this spell caster King peso, how appreciative i am to this web site for leading me to this new world i am now. I employ you all to contact her http://kingoforallsolutiontemple.webs.com/contact-us or email pesokingspellcaster@gmail.com and make your life what you could never have dreamed possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.