Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214490 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Fozia: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to priest tokumbo for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about priest tokumbo how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies on how he helped someone again so i decided to contact him via email.he told me not to worry he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed in high priest tokubo so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truely high priest tokumbo never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much priest tokumbo for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email adddress is: highpriesttokumbo@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Maria19: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
My name is Maria . I've known Lucas for years, When we finally got together things were kind of weird so we broke up which was in February of 2014 In march of 2015 he and I recently got back together and we were together until Oct of 2015 which he told me he was not interested in relationship again during that time I changed completely, I wasn't eating,I was sleeping a lot, I wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I'm so depressed and stressed out that I'm scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever so goggle recommend me Dr Ehi of {shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com} that he will solve my relationship problem then Dr Ehi told me that my lover will come back to me between 48hrs after he cast spell on him i never believe it until my lover called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happy together forever, Am so happy now that Dr Ehi help me bring Lucas back to me. Thanks so much Dr Ehi you can contact him on his email at (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com) or whatsapp him on this number +2349038669448

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JohannaDylan: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2016
My life has changed round completely. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Priest Ola. He said sorry after the spell was created. He said he realized that he never really wanted to break up he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Priest Ola can do. I thank you so much Priest Ola for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before I am very pleased contacted you and initiated all this to happen. Contact Priest Ola on his website contact him via em
http://successspells.net ail successspells@outlook.com. or call +1 415 941 5072
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by anonymousguest: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
i am laura from canada i want to use this opportunity to tell everybody on this forum to check this link out if you are having any relationship problems www.drsamodaspellhome.onnect.org because this spell caster helped me solve my relationship problems contact Dr samoda now On his website at www.drsamodaspellhome.onnect.org for he will help you no matter how strong your problems is.. contact him now www.drsamodaspellhome.onnect.org
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by myers089: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2016
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.jude a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex husband when he ended and turned back on me for quite along time now 3 years ago. He performed a love spell for me and within 24 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex husband saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily contact Dr.jude now on this email address:liberationlovespell@gmail.com if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr.jude for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again.email Liberationlovespell@gmail.com his whatsapp number+2348034062173

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.