Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Toasting During The Pandemic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting During The Pandemic (305 Views)

Why Are Guys No Longer Persistent, When Chasing Or Toasting Ladies? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toasting During The Pandemic by squarelead(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
This is a very serious time in the history of men, but we still have people that will still try to get to know each other or meet their soul mate during this period. This is a little draft by me. #Just for fun.

I can see the beauty behind the mask, your stunning eyes are almost irresistible. Oh what a love during the global pandemic. A love to be remembered for decades, even when it's origin is during a war of global crisis. I cant imagine loving you at sight even when the fear of the virus is in mind as one step out each day. Thousand loosing their life day by day but your whole love cleansed all that memory and brought about an inner love from my soul. Oh what a love. It can't be controlled, How I wish I can take you round the world if not for the cases rising day by day as speculated by the health care providers. This is what we call a love originated from the pandemic period. Pandemic love I guess.

Live every day like it's your last, because one day, you will definitely be true. Pls stay safe. Covid 19 is real.

Ayinde Ayobami.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? / Make 0.01 Btc With Ease / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.