Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Bad Experience With Autologic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Bad Experience With Autologic (5013 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Gkemz: 8:07am On May 06, 2020
Autologic should come and explain himself. We've heard from one side and to balance the judgement, autologic needs to make his own statement otherwise we'd take his silence as admitting to the accusation.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by DGD1(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2020
obamma:

I did not call him again because i don't want him to touch my car again. For me , calling him to complain will be waste of time.

Am only stating it here so that others will learn and be careful.

Like others above said, you should have called him to explain what you are passing through.

In my few years of vehicle ownership and dealings, I've had and seen cases like this with mechanics. He might not be the one coupling the parts, his apprentice or workers might be ones responsible. I always tell Mechanics one thing, what ever your workers do, don't be too busy or too big to cross check even if you were the one who did it, won't cost you anything.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by DGD1(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2020
Gkemz:
Autologic should come and explain himself. We've heard from one side and to balance the judgement, autologic needs to make his own statement otherwise we'd take his silence as admitting to the accusation.

He (Autologic) was online this morning 8:19am. But has refused to comment here, I wonder why people do business like this. This is purely human error you could appologise for and move on. No one is above mistake.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by maynation(f): 9:20am On May 06, 2020
Alvin007:
Sorry about your ordeal op..but, personally, I feel you should've called him about your complaints..and if he ignores you, or doesn't apologise or profer maybe some sort of compensation.. then you can call him out. My opinion tho(I don't know it all).
Exactly.

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by nurey(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2020
maynation:

Wicked.
angry

where is your sense of humor. let's hear the other parties robust response first before judging
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by diportivo: 9:41am On May 06, 2020
nurey:

taking panadull for another man's headache, no wonder you bought a very fine cushion chair fitted Lexus ES350 @ 1million.

Awof come purge your Belle you come dey tell tales by moonlight all over NL with megaphone.

A fool @ 40 is a fool forever I just hope you never too far from 40 tongue

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by asamwababy: 9:43am On May 06, 2020
OP, did Autologic carry out this repairs himself or he used some boys.

Because the Autologic we know is a man of diagnosis and theory but no prcatical work experience. grin

9 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by maynation(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2020
nurey:

where is your sense of humor. let's hear the other parties robust response first before judging
Alright.
I didn't judge you anyways.
The 'wicked' is more like 'savage'.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by autologic: 9:49am On May 06, 2020
I will respond appropriately after getting all the record of facts and figure of what actually transpire cos our normal process don't allow a customer with severely abused car to take their car In a jiffy while work is ongoing without signing an undertaking . If you should bring an abused cars that has passed Tru several hands , your car should be ready to spend some times with us for proper assessment and quality check before releasing you car to u to avoid a ugly situation like cos we are not magician and we are more concerned with your safety than anything .i will rather not take your car if u are the impatient type of customer .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by seanfer(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2020
DGD1:

Like others above said, you should have called him to explain what you are passing through.

In my few years of vehicle ownership and dealings, I've had and seen cases like this with mechanics. [/b]He might not be the one coupling the parts, his apprentice or workers might be ones responsible.[b] I always tell Mechanics one thing, what ever your workers do, don't be too busy or too big to cross check even if you were the one who did it, won't cost you anything.

the bolded... I think there is no excuse that his apprentice made mistake. He collected the charged fee and also bought a part 2 times the price and it was fixed wrongly.. What if the Car got burnt that night or help didn't come the OP's way and something else happened to him... I think some Mechanics come here to claim they're the best but when you give them the job they prove they're just internet mechanics... How can you loose a fuel pipe and did not fix it back well.
I went to Gazzuzz's workshop to install O2 spacer and i was surprised when he went under the Car to fix the spacer himself even when there are 3 of this workers there not that he didn't trust their capabilities but first Impression matters alot when you are dealing with a new client.

5 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by seanfer(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2020
DGD1:

He (Autologic) was online this morning 8:19am. But has refused to comment here, I wonder why people do business like this. This is purely human error you could appologise for and move on. No one is above mistake.

Because there is nothing to say that will justify the mistake that could have claimed the life and property of the OP.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2020
Following keenly
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by diportivo: 10:46am On May 06, 2020
autologic:
I will respond appropriately after getting all the record of facts and figure of what actually transpire cos our normal process don't allow a customer with severely abused car to take their car In a jiffy while work is ongoing without signing an undertaking . If you should bring an abused cars that has passed Tru several hands , your car should be ready to spend some times with us for proper assessment and quality check before releasing you car to u to avoid a ugly situation like cos we are not magician and we are more concerned with your safety than anything .i will rather not take your car if u are the impatient type of customer .

bros

get the records of fact first...that way ur response will be robust

this ur talk now has shifted all of the blame on the impatient customer.....despite you not having all the records of fact and figure of what actually transpire

maybe I cant comprehend sha.....seemingly as corona is everywhere now affecting my eyes

see me always boasting that you are a magician shocked.....u now fall my hand laslas cry

aa ni si ise gba o....amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Meaning Of O/D Botton On Automatic Gear Selector In Cars / 20 Reasons We Should All Drive Manual Cars / 6 Causes Of Smelly Car Exhaust Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.