Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Bad Experience With Autologic - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Bad Experience With Autologic (5010 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by obamma: 5:55pm On May 06, 2020
seanfer:

the bolded... I think there is no excuse that his apprentice made mistake. He collected the charged fee and also bought a part 2 times the price and it was fixed wrongly.. What if the Car got burnt that night or help didn't come the OP's way and something else happened to him... I think some Mechanics come here to claim they're the best but when you give them the job they prove they're just internet mechanics... How can you loose a fuel pipe and did not fix it back well.
I went to Gazzuzz's workshop to install O2 spacer and i was surprised when he went under the Car to fix the spacer himself even when there are 3 of this workers there not that he didn't trust their capabilities but first Impression matters alot when you are dealing with a new client.

Thank you. All man beware of internet mechanics

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by NigerianMan: 6:42pm On May 06, 2020
This is too bad.

Some Mechanics will not make heaven, it's not a curse.

obamma:
Severely abused car indeed.

Since the correction of the fuel pipe by my original mechanic, everything has been running well, till yesterday I discovered the oil leakage from engine cover area.and you were last to touch it.

If anyone has severely abused my car , it is you.

I am bitter because in this hard times , I have been spending money to replace or correct what you did wrong.

Now I will spend another 22k to more to buy Mobil 1 again.

If my car is severely abused, do you think I will be buying 22k Mobil 1 oil where there are cheap 4k oil everywhere.

I don't allow anyhow mechanic touch my car.

As a matter of fact I have been using only one mechanic since I bought this car 4 years back.

I only tried you because I was away outside the country and when I returned my mechanic was fully booked and so I searched here and saw you.

The problem with you is you outsource someone's car to numerous mechanics in your mechanic yard.

And all of them will be doing different different things without coordination and hence errors everywhere.

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Eddee(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2020
Rule number 1 - if you're returning from a workshop, never drive your car like you stole it!

Sorry, OP - hopefully auto.logic will tender an unreserved apology irrespective of who is at fault, and we can all move on from this unsavory episode.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by darfay: 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
Praxtech:
Yawns...bored. wrestle not with pigs

Only you one handle All those women..maaad maaad. Only you na men

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Praxtech: 7:23pm On May 06, 2020
darfay:

Only you one handle All those women..maaad maaad. Only you na men

See me.. I was wondering if they couldn't post with a little less of my dick in their mouths? Especially sehindemi and maynation.... mzrapper that ugly one had to join

9 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by darfay: 7:28pm On May 06, 2020
Praxtech:

See me.. I was wondering if they couldn't post with a little less of my dick in their mouths? Especially sehindemi and maynation.... mzrapper that ugly one had to join

Lol
Oga please have mercy on them, they are ladies grin grin grin especially my padi @mzrapper

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Praxtech: 7:30pm On May 06, 2020
darfay:

Lol
Oga please have mercy on them, they are ladies grin grin grin especially my padi @mzrapper
I have nothing against women.... I have always attracted attention from that gender.... But I can't be available for any tramp. Thanks. Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by MZrapper(f): 7:34pm On May 06, 2020
darfay:

Lol

Padi?? shocked shocked

grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by darfay: 7:41pm On May 06, 2020
MZrapper:

Padi?? shocked shocked

grin

Ever since that day you bullied me, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by MZrapper(f): 7:44pm On May 06, 2020
darfay:

Ever since that day you bullied me, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind
You are welcome. grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by maynation(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2020
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

In the other news, no one should believe nor mind the fabricated photoshopped image up there. The person behind the moniker is actually not sane. He as well photoshopped an image to discredit my thread https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/learn-free-how-easily-get but beneficiaries on the thread eventually chased him away.

"Always remember ... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots"  -Ziad K.Abdelnour

How could he have photoshopped that biko?
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by MZrapper(f): 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
maynation:

How far?
Did you get my mention?
Pictures of my own disasters? grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by legalwealth(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2020
maynation:

How could he have photoshopped that biko?

grin

Go to the thread in the post you quoted above. Ask yourself the question once more after seeing how it was busted and chased away by beneficiaries of the thread.

The thread on which that was supposedly said is not even on the image compared to mine that confirm its insanity attached below. That is a sow, cut and join image exactly how insane people do and display.

I never said nor typed what is on the fabricated/photoshopped image! !!

You understand and know better but I will lipsrsealed instead of qualifying you with the right adjective.

"Always remember ... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots"  -Ziad K.Abdelnour

grin

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Fentanyl: 9:38pm On May 06, 2020

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by asamwababy: 11:19pm On May 06, 2020
obamma:

Since the correction of the fuel pipe by my original mechanic, everything has been running well, till yesterday I discovered the oil leakage from engine cover area.and you were last to touch it.

I am bitter because in this hard times , I have been spending money to replace or correct what you did wrong.

If my car is severely abused, do you think I will be buying 22k Mobil 1 oil where there are cheap 4k oil everywhere.

As a matter of fact I have been using only one mechanic since I bought this car 4 years back.

I only tried you because I was away outside the country and when I returned my mechanic was fully booked and so I searched here and saw you.

The problem with you is you outsource someone's car to numerous mechanics in your mechanic yard

And all of them will be doing different different things without coordination and hence errors everywhere.

Now you re talking.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by sooperrescue(m): 5:28am On May 07, 2020
obamma:

The problem with you is you outsource someone's car to numerous mechanics in your mechanic yard.

Bros, those little errors are very critical and it is unpardonable. If I were to be in that situation, I will call him to meet me at the bridge or arrange the towing at his cost. All those talk of being over priced is normal because there are many factors to consider like logistics and sundry matters. Autologic is good but like you rightly observed, sometimes he is overwhelmed by the multitude of jobs he has to do. The Scope Baba is very good with his method and it takes time to be able to determine the reason for the failure he is troubleshooting. I will advise Autologic to refund half of the towing cost to you. Next time that you find yourself stranded on 3rd Mainland Bridge, just call this number 08031230144 and our trucks will be by your side. For all those plenty Monicas derailing this thread, please open a thread and I will spread my mat and be reading your comments. Internet Mechanics are in vogue right now because even the scanners need the Internet. So we are all related together. One good aspect of Internet mechanics is that they dont give wrong prescriptions like our Medical doctors who cannot interpret the results of a simple laboratory report and they will end up telling us that e be like say you get typhoid and malaria.

5 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by promotervickky(m): 5:47am On May 07, 2020
Passing by, should I stop?
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by dicksonadams(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2020
Hmmmm... Well autologic is good though, especially at diagnosing the car fault, but he will give the actual repair job to kazeem around to fix my personal experiences on 3 occasions.

His prices are usually high because you are not just paying him, you pay the kazeem and owner of the garage he uses as well all these are factored in. It just simply business at this point so no vex.

But he is good never had a problem afterward with my repairs

I am sure he will sort this out maturely with you

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by autologic: 7:29am On May 07, 2020
I actually see no point in dragging this issue more than necessary as I actually confirmed that the op visited my workshop on December 13th 2019 for complaint of high fuel mileage .
on same day we carried out some series diagnotics test along the physical inspection we conducted and scan data codes that was retrieved and discovered as usual typical naija problem :extremely low engine temp due to fan ran direct , lean air fuel misture , cam/Ckp correl etc.
I indeed admitted the error made that we actually removed the fuel but failed to confirm that it was well kitted in before the op left in hurry before we can even finish all the agreed fix .
Hence ,I hereby take responsibility and tender my unreserved apology for any mishaps the op might have suffered for this error of judgment on own paths .
And I would have appreciated more if op had shot us instant feedback concerning this ordeal and we would have provided all the necessary support instead of haunting with this complaint of more than 6 months cos I strongly believe in using instant & constant feedback in building our operational customer- service- improvement plan .Thanks all

14 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by ogbuefi677(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2020
autologic:
I actually see no point in dragging this issue more than necessary as I actually confirmed that the op visit my workshop on December 13th 2019 for complaint of high fuel mileage .
on same day we carried out some series diagnotics of test along the physical inspection we conducted and scan data codes that was retrieved and discovered as usual typical naija problem :extremely low engine temp due to fan ran direct , lean air fuel misture , cam/Ckp correl etc.
I indeed admitted the error made that we actually removed the fuel but failed to confirm that it was well kitted in before the op left in hurry before we can even finish all the agreed fix .
Hence ,I hereby tender my unreserved apology for any mishaps the op might have suffered for this error of judgment on own paths .
Feeble.
But you try small.
At least, you made a feeble attempt at accepting you/your workshop made mistakes.
Taking responsibility for wrongs is a virtue lacking in many Nigerians.
Could've said "why not take it up a notch by offering restitution/compensation but op no try too,didn't follow up/get back to you immediately.
For all we know,he could be telling stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by nurey(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
Good now we have heard both sides of the story.

Obamma contact Autologic for restitution, whatever feedback let us know then we can sama the erring party.

You didn't hint him before on the bad jobs and he didn't know what happened because he never did follow up on customer satisfaction.

good luck to you both
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by diportivo: 9:58am On May 07, 2020
we can let this matter rest

finally

except theres direct bus from ekiti and the legion will alight here again undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2020
diportivo:
we can let this matter rest

finally

except theres direct bus from ekiti and the legion will alight here again undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Alfred74: 10:29am On May 07, 2020
Party don end ?

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2020
Op should have complained to autologic first before dragging him. Thats the proper thing to do, this is an immoral approach to dealing with issues , its unfair to do this without prior conversation with autologic. Autologic deserves an apology for unfair treatment.

4 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by diportivo: 10:46am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=89280180][/quote]

let me chill and await his rebuttal grin

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by thebigkendo(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2020
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Eddee(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2020
Sooperrescue my people say if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. You don't have the right to give advise to the OP. You handled your own case badly, don't let us go down memory lane.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Praxtech: 12:19pm On May 07, 2020
Eddee:
Sooperrescue my people say if you leave in a glass house don't throw stones. You don't have the right to give advise to the OP. Your handled your own case badly, don't let us go down memory lane.

Hmmm your memory is sharp.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by hello66: 12:38pm On May 07, 2020
Eddee:
Sooperrescue my people say if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. You don't have the right to give advise to the OP. You handled your own case badly, don't let us go down memory lane.

We want to go the memory lane .take us there
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by AutoMoTech(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2020
hello66:

We want to go the memory lane .take us there
Evil people everywhere. We for just open new thread make we gather go play for the memory lane na
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 07, 2020
Mechanics without a yard. Mobile mechanics (MM) grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Meaning Of O/D Botton On Automatic Gear Selector In Cars / 6 Causes Of Smelly Car Exhaust Fumes / 4 Top Car Sale Websites Used By Nigerians To Buy Cars From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.