Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Bad Experience With Autologic - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Bad Experience With Autologic (5031 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by sooperrescue(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2020
SAVEDBABA:
Op should have complained to autologic first before dragging him. Thats the proper thing to do, this is an immoral approach to dealing with issues , its unfair to do this without prior conversation with autologic. Autologic deserves an apology for unfair treatment.
Thinking about it, you are very correct. Since December last year and you are just complaining and Scope Baba was not even aware that someone is not happy somewhere. Any way, customer is right. Let him offer us an apology and we will end the matter.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by sooperrescue(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2020
Eddee:
Sooperrescue my people say if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. You don't have the right to give advise to the OP. You handled your own case badly, don't let us go down memory lane.
Please do o and return to the Hyundai and let me help you tell you that that episode was a nightmare and for those people like that guy, the spirit from the Lord has chased such people from my workplace.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by asamwababy: 9:42pm On May 07, 2020
Eddee:
Sooperrescue my people say if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. You don't have the right to give advise to the OP. You handled your own case badly, don't let us go down memory lane.

Are you insinuating that Autologic should move his practice to an Airforce base also? grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Marpol: 12:05pm On May 10, 2020
I am locking this thread since it has degenerated to insults and fighting.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Is Kia Rio A Good Car? / What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 400k / Recommended Engine Oil For Honda Accord 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.